ADVERTISEMENT

Who's the Bitch?

Just spoke with Fever.

Do you frequently talk to yourself?

He said since its impossible to stalk him and his wife, stop bringing up shit from 5+ years ago. Come up with something new and recent.

Him beating his wife was more recent than five years ago.

It's impossible? If so, ask him why he filed for unemployment assistance from the state of California on September 10th, 2019.

And stop saying he beat his wife, that shit aint cool but people shouldnt expect anything less from a stalking ass creep like you.

You should as your wife . . . I mean, Fever's wife, why she says it.

Oh and he thinks its hilarious you got his twitter account shut down because he didnt delete the tweets he said about you 3 years ago. When is the next time you are going to San Diego? He wants to meet up.

We've been over this. I don't have Twitter. I can't have somebody's account shut down, but I appreciate you continuing to think that everything in your shitty life is because of me. It makes sense why you are so obsessed with me.

And if everything is a lie and false, why did you delete all of your posts on the previous thread?

The entire thread is deleted, moron. Ask your "source" why she and her other friends who hooked up with me deleted all of our Instagram messages which incriminated them. No worries, as I said, I cover my ass. They've all already been saved:

1SAiRGS.png

hhBjK7z.png

trdsJhY.png

mzp6mOp.jpg

uSAo4wW.jpg

That's 32 messages that have been deleted since yesterday. And that is only about a third of the notices that I received about people deleting messages they sent me. The fun thing is that I have all of the pre-deleted screenshots and the post deleted screenshots (as well as video recordings of them), showing these girls sending me ass pics, telling me that I am "sexy AF," that they have a crush on me, talking about having stayed the night, talking about nudity when they stayed with me, etc.

That must suck. A few of them are trying so hard to deny anything happened (at least according to you), yet the proof is all right there.

Go back to the hole you crawled out of.
Why don't your crawl back in the big nasty hole you were born out of, Urkel. Rip anybody else off you Bucktooth Buckwheat. You are sullying our forum, your rip off artist. We have a code of honor here, something you would not understand.

Last edited:
And TiTM.

Good lord, the mods ache for more hits and more subscribers. This thread is a perfect example of what could be. The old regime is gone, bought out, tired and exposed. Hell, the guy totally blew me off in Athens at the BG tailgate when I tried to introduce myself. Fckin prick. He was taking my money at the time.

Anyway, this thread could have been moved to TiTM so even those CV-19 exposed hill jacks from morgantown could get in on the fun.[/QUOTE]

I would like to know 2 things:

1) Who snitched like a bitch
2) And how the fvck did this thread grow to 4 pages already since yesterday?

This is like a corona-thread.

Rifles Reminder.

Post of the Year 2020 +1

Thanks for the bump of an entertaining read. I’m still looking for that libel lawsuit and FBI investigation. I’m guessing they use the same lawyer as Gary’S weeney.

The best parts of the read: the faking’ Jamaican pretending that he isn’t himself further exposing himself as a habitual liar and his source - one of the girls he was communicating with - first claiming she has no idea who I am and that I was just a random guy who asked for a picture with her only to then “backtrack” and admit that she does know me.

It’s not a good idea to use sources who lie and then get caught and admit to lying.

Thanks for the bump of an entertaining read. I’m still looking for that libel lawsuit and FBI investigation. I’m guessing they use the same lawyer as Gary’S weeney.

The best parts of the read: the faking’ Jamaican pretending that he isn’t himself further exposing himself as a habitual liar and his source - one of the girls he was communicating with - first claiming she has no idea who I am and that I was just a random guy who asked for a picture with her only to then “backtrack” and admit that she does know me.

It’s not a good idea to use sources who lie and then get caught and admit to lying.

I like how 2.0 somehow knew Fever had been waiting on you for 10 years. But, you know, it’s not him.

Reactions: herdfan06
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT