ADVERTISEMENT

Why Tiger is a dick

Likely the "parents" or adults were using the kids to get autographs for collectors and so they can sell them. Has been an issue on tour and other pro sports. I almost guarantee that is what was going on.

Likely the "parents" or adults were using the kids to get autographs for collectors and so they can sell them. Has been an issue on tour and other pro sports. I almost guarantee that is what was going on.

Jesus, this is as bad as your excuses for cheeto.

Yeah, those kids decked out in golf clothing, hats, and backpacks, were probably just hired by some guy who wanted to get $50 for an autographed piece of paper which is all they had in their hands.

Marine is right. Maybe he had a gas pain and had to take a dump. Oh I forgot he is like Kim he has no anus

Jesus, this is as bad as your excuses for cheeto.

Yeah, those kids decked out in golf clothing, hats, and backpacks, were probably just hired by some guy who wanted to get $50 for an autographed piece of paper which is all they had in their hands.
Goes on all the time on tour. Especially with tiger.

Did Michael Jordan sign autographs during a game or when he was walking off the court heading to the locker room?

Reactions: 19MU88
Tiger has the same mental problem Trump has. Tiger could care less about black lives matter. He probably lives in Brentwood. He is like OJ. He wants to be white. Why would he want to be a minority?

88. You better not mean randy moss. I will hunt u down like a dog if you bad mouth the greatest Marshall ever had.

That’s not the same comparison golf is much different. You should stop before you start acting like 88
do you know the full story?

tiger stops and signs those autographs and then 10000 people rush the area. It is why you don't see Mickey Mouse walking down Main Street USA in the Magic Kingdom.

Did Michael Jordan sign autographs during a game or when he was walking off the court heading to the locker room?

Nope. Never.

Jordan, a notorious piece of shit as a person, may have signed an autograph or two million in his time:

yaibPfC.jpg

CXgq7Ko.jpg

6rIO8BK.jpg

CoVjWG1.jpg

CoVjWG1.jpg

E9Nmq2W.jpg

ezqsbP4.jpg

cb6hE1f.jpg

M5O7LX3.jpg

Oh, yeah, phenomenal with kids. Go to the 26:30 mark of that video. He is asked who the toughest player was he ever played against. Instead of answering the little kid's question, he said "Toughest player I ever played against? I think I just answered that" and points to the other side of the crowd when he answered the question with his back to that side of the crowd when nobody over there could hear him.

Answer the question, you fvcking moron.

Oh, yeah, phenomenal with kids. Go to the 26:30 mark of that video. He is asked who the toughest player was he ever played against. Instead of answering the little kid's question, he said "Toughest player I ever played against? I think I just answered that" and points to the other side of the crowd when he answered the question with his back to that side of the crowd when nobody over there could hear him.

Answer the question, you fvcking moron.
He did. Apparently, the little ****er didn't listen to him.:p

This is how you deal with dickhead kids:

Mr Vote-O! Mr. Vote-O!

"I DON'T SIGN FOR CUBS FANS."

Take that, you little spoiled bastards.

Mark Grace, while on the Cubs, did that to me when I was about 8 years old at Shea Stadium. He then proceeded, multiple times, to pretend to throw me the ball he was playing catch with only to say "the Mets suck" each time he faked the throw.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Mark Grace, while on the Cubs, did that to me when I was about 8 years old at Shea Stadium. He then proceeded, multiple times, to pretend to throw me the ball he was playing catch with only to say "the Mets suck" each time he faked the throw.
He wasn’t wrong

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...fter-fans-call-his-autograph-policy-rude.html

William Shatner goes on Twitter rant after fans call his autograph policy 'rude'

It’s hardly “simple.” If I’m out & about with family or waiting for a plane & I do it for one; an instant line 50 forms. So if I say no to #1 or #21 it’s the same - I’m a jerk. So to save time the answer is no. There’s a time and place for everything & conventions are that place.

William Shatner added,

88 junior you are

so the resident jarhead moron sounds like Yoda with this comment. Tiger must have turned you down for an autograph, why else would you be so upset?

Rifle....fix his sentence for him please!

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...fter-fans-call-his-autograph-policy-rude.html

William Shatner goes on Twitter rant after fans call his autograph policy 'rude'

It’s hardly “simple.” If I’m out & about with family or waiting for a plane & I do it for one; an instant line 50 forms. So if I say no to #1 or #21 it’s the same - I’m a jerk. So to save time the answer is no. There’s a time and place for everything & conventions are that place.

William Shatner added,

He’s always been an asshole.

Reactions: Marine03
so the resident jarhead moron sounds like Yoda with this comment. Tiger must have turned you down for an autograph, why else would you be so upset?

Rifle....fix his sentence for him please!

I don’t chase autographs but if you’d like mine I’ll send it to you signed, “thanks for trying retard but you suck.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT