ADVERTISEMENT

Yeah, it's a fire in a mismanaged forest

Herdman would have been the guy going 90 MPH who didn't realize everyone was slowing down to merge, and he would have ended up killing all of them by running into the cars in front of him.
While you two are discussing it I am getting the hell out of there.

While you two are discussing it I am getting the hell out of there.

You ever consider that being in a lane closer to the fire was real, real hot? Why no, you didn't consider that. That's you're main problem, you don't have much ability to consider.

You ever consider that being in a lane closer to the fire was real, real hot? Why no, you didn't consider that. That's you're main problem, you don't have much ability to consider.

Yeah? Well my car will be cooler because it will be doing 120 mph in that right lane instead of 5 mph on the left.

No, it wouldn't.

Let's warm up two ovens, both to 450 degrees. We will clone you before hand. Once the ovens have warmed, we will stick one of you in the over for one minute, and the other of you in the oven for twenty minutes. Which one is warmer after being in the oven?

Let's now say we had an extra clone, and so we stuck two of you in the oven for twenty minutes. After this, we will place each of you on separate slabs to cool. One of you will be subjected to 120 mph winds, the other to 5 mph winds. Which one will cool more quickly? Remember, we are not cooling the ambient air, we are increasing the efficiency of a heat sink.

Do you like to be a dick about everything? Why, yes you do.

Reactions: 19MU88
Yeah? Well my car will be cooler because it will be doing 120 mph in that right lane instead of 5 mph on the left.
agreed. I am hauling ass out of there. I am not going to sit there and slowly melt. Plus, they get stuck and breath all that smoke as well. Get on the gas, people.

Let's warm up two ovens, both to 450 degrees. We will clone you before hand. Once the ovens have warmed, we will stick one of you in the over for one minute, and the other of you in the oven for twenty minutes. Which one is warmer after being in the oven?

Let's now say we had an extra clone, and so we stuck two of you in the oven for twenty minutes. After this, we will place each of you on separate slabs to cool. One of you will be subjected to 120 mph winds, the other to 5 mph winds. Which one will cool more quickly? Remember, we are not cooling the ambient air, we are increasing the efficiency of a heat sink.

How much difference, if any, in the ambient temperature in the lane next to the fire will there be if going 40 mph and 120 mph?

How much difference, if any, in the ambient temperature in the lane next to the fire will there be if going 40 mph and 120 mph?

How about you stick to your original claim? Back that up or STFU. You are the dick in here ruining the thread, as usual.

We are all hip to your game around here.

I am still hauling ass out of there. No slow bake for me. Rubber-neckers could get slow roasted. Me and Raoul are hauling ass. Topping out at 115 through there would be an awesome story.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
How about you stick to your original claim? Back that up or STFU. You are the dick in here ruining the thread, as usual.

We are all hip to your game around here.

You said your car would be cooler doing 120 mph in the right lane than 5 mph in the left. I said your wrong. Show how I'm wrong or shut up.

You said your car would be cooler doing 120 mph in the right lane than 5 mph in the left. I said your wrong. Show how I'm wrong or shut up.

You show me how I am wrong instead of just saying I am wrong. Math and science, let's see it. The burden is on you, mainly for being a giant fvcking dick as usual.

qL6W01a.jpg

P.S.....I bet 120 mph of wind is pretty efficient at cooling the surface of metal, so fvck your ambient temp.

You show me how I am wrong instead of just saying I am wrong. Math and science, let's see it. The burden is on you, mainly for being a giant fvcking dick as usual.

qL6W01a.jpg

P.S.....I bet 120 mph of wind is pretty efficient at cooling the surface of metal, so fvck your ambient temp.

I didn't state your car would be cooler, you did. Prove it or shut up .

Ok, THe width of a highway lane is 12 ft. So, they are 36 ft from the shoulder. Shoulder minimum is 10 feet paved(give or take).

Fire appears to be at the edge of the shoulder. So, the inside cars are 44 ft away from the fire.

You could leave one lane and the shoulder between you and the fire. That would put you 22 feet away at a minimum.

Wood burns at around 600 degrees. Forest fire is probably 1100 degrees or so.

So my guess is at 22 feet you are 900 degrees. And at 44 feet you are 700 to 800.

Why not run inside of that traffic and get the hell out. Plus, if you sit there the smoke is going to get you.

F that. I might stop and go back the other way against traffic before I sat there.

Hell even at 80mph you stand a better chance than stopping or crawling along.

I've already offered to prove it. My oven is warming...

I have proof for you. Drive through a forest fire at 200 mph for 15 minutes and let us know how your car is cooler than the cars going 5 mph for an hour 50' away from the same fire your driving through.

I have proof for you. Drive through a forest fire at 200 mph for 15 minutes and let us know how your car is cooler than the cars going 5 mph for an hour 50' away from the same fire your driving through.

A. Where did anyone say drive through the fire?
B. What in the fvck does driving 50 miles have to do with anything in that video? Does that look like 50 miles to you?
C. Xenu has your award:

30e9ff94b835cd2aaeb03b7d1179362c0abdd4e46e1717132ab1e96fba253886.jpg

A. Where did anyone say drive through the fire?
B. What in the fvck does driving 50 miles have to do with anything in that video? Does that look like 50 miles to you?
C. Xenu has your award:

30e9ff94b835cd2aaeb03b7d1179362c0abdd4e46e1717132ab1e96fba253886.jpg

Where did anyone say let's put people in ovens?

I'm waiting on how your car would be cooler going 120 mph in the lane next to the fire than a car going slower 50 feet further from the heat source.

Where did anyone say let's put people in ovens?

I'm waiting on how your car would be cooler going 120 mph in the lane next to the fire than a car going slower 50 feet further from the heat source.

I said we could stick you and your clones in some ovens. My thread. Check with the Raelians, they know about cloning. It shouldn't be a huge deal to join a second cult.

Do you know how a heat sink works? Are you aware of increased heat sink efficiency from increased air flow? There's a reason your computer has a fan. Have you ever ridden an air-cooled motorcycle, and do you understand why riders of such don't like to sit at red lights?

The temperature difference being 50 feet away from a raging fire as opposed to being 40 feet is negligible. It's not like it's a camp fire and 10-12 feet makes a big difference.

So here's the question - which would be more fully cooked, a turkey in the oven for 30 minutes at 400 degrees or a turkey in the oven for for 3 minutes at 500 degrees? You can pass you hand thru a flame and not get burned. If you hold your hand 6 inches from a flame for a minute, you get burned.

It's really common sense, which is why you are probably missing it.

Why does the banker continue to use numbers after all he has been through on here with his attempts at math?

Your jokes are old. I would make fun of you, but I don't have the heart to pick on an unemployed DII football assistant coach. Or is it music producer living off petty residuals? Can't keep all your blabbering straight.

The temperature difference being 50 feet away from a raging fire as opposed to being 40 feet is negligible. It's not like it's a camp fire and 10-12 feet makes a big difference.

So here's the question - which would be more fully cooked, a turkey in the oven for 30 minutes at 400 degrees or a turkey in the oven for for 3 minutes at 500 degrees? You can pass you hand thru a flame and not get burned. If you hold your hand 6 inches from a flame for a minute, you get burned.

It's really common sense, which is why you are probably missing it.

Did the gov't force you to compare apples and oranges?

The intensity of the energy radiated from a fire at a distance of 10 feet would be about 4x what it would be at 50 feet.

Did the gov't force you to compare apples and oranges?

The intensity of the energy radiated from a fire at a distance of 10 feet would be about 4x what it would be at 50 feet.
At the when I am going 115 through there or even 80, I am not slow roasting and breathing smoke like your dumb ass either. Give me the keys, I will drive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT