ADVERTISEMENT

You All Have Hope

Jan 30, 2017
My gym has a handful of hot slvts running around. The latest told me to add her on Instagram after making it known that she is interested in the dick. She's really cute, but not gorgeous. While looking at her pictures, I couldn't help but notice her boyfriend.

On a scale of 1-10, how inappropriate is it to message her "What. the. fvck" regarding what her boyfriend looks like? I have confirmed that he isn't a multi-billionaire, so my only explanation is that he has a 14" crank. If this girl is sleeping with this guy, then you deplorables really do have a chance at getting a hot girl once in your life. I mean, god damn, the guy puts pleats in his jeans!

pfNNM5n.jpg

BLPFK7C.jpg

Lv2oSm3.jpg

pnjW4xi.jpg

7l4yj1J.jpg

HoY8dr6.jpg

I don’t know if she’s old enough to drive, but she sure is old enough to ride.

Really. I know I’m the asshole for mentioning it, but my god. How have her friends not staged an intervention by now?
Maybe it is her brother? Or one of those sympathy things where he has something wrong and he thinks that is his girlfriend. I mean the dude is wearing a cowboy hat and sneakers. It is not like he is a real cowboy in a cool way.

I've seen guys out kick their coverage. But, this dude just went in and beat Clemson and he is from South Atlantic Conference and lost to Mars Hill the week before.

That's not her boyfriend, can't be. As someone already mentioned, maybe it's one of those "Make a Wish" things?

Does he not own clothes that fit? It looks like he's wearing his big brother's hand-me-downs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT