ADVERTISEMENT

You herd it here first....

Fire Legg and hire Tony Peterson back with the intentions of having him take over as head coach. It will never happen but just a thought.
Peterson hasn't done shit at his last few stops, and MU fans hated him as OC when he was at MU and wanted him replaced. He's a solid QB coach but that's not happening again.

Last edited:
Reactions: beefcake0520
If Cato would have been Litton's size he may have been the #1 pick in the draft.

Every scout and analyst I listened to said if only he was 210-220 lbs. Bill Poulian said that if he were still a GM and Cato were 200+ lbs he would be the 1st QB he would have taken that year.

Cato should have been eating non stop leading up to that draft.

Every scout and analyst I listened to said if only he was 210-220 lbs. Bill Poulian said that if he were still a GM and Cato were 200+ lbs he would be the 1st QB he would have taken that year.

Cato should have been eating non stop leading up to that draft.

If i had been 4 inches taller l might have played in the Association.

If i had been 4 inches taller l might have played in the Association.

Growing taller and gaining weight are totally different issues. Anyone can put on weight if they want to. You can't make yourself grow taller.

Cato made the biggest mistake when he decided to quit growing.... he should have let himself grow to about 6’6 then he would have been heisman winner and first round draft pick and Marshall would have had 3 more conference championships right now..... hope he decides to start growing again before he’s to old and the NFL does not want him anymore...................

Reactions: marshallisqbu
If Cato would have been Litton's size he may have been the #1 pick in the draft.

Cato was very very good but let's slow down...he F'd up a lot for us. let's just leave it at the WKU game in 14 but there are more.

None of us are happy with the offense this year or last year or the year before. I have thought and thought about this, almost every loss we have taken, even before Cato's tenure, was due to being upside down in the turnover column. The loss to WVU, countless losses to conference mates, Purdue 2012, all the Ohio losses. Very few teams we have played over the span of Doc being the coach have "outmanned" us (UCF seemed to though lol). Turnovers cost us most of those games, even with questionable offensive calling or defense not performing as expected.

Cato was very very good but let's slow down...he F'd up a lot for us. let's just leave it at the WKU game in 14 but there are more.

Yeah...what year is it now? What did he end up doing in 2014?
This is exactly why MU is losing fans. Morons like yourself zeroing in on 1 year and 1 game...that was 3 years ago.
He also won a CUSA title and gave us the best record we had in 15 years. Be fair about it if you're dwelling in the past.

Reactions: THUNDER8718
This is exactly why MU is losing fans. Morons like yourself zeroing in on 1 year and 1 game...that was 3 years ago.
He also won a CUSA title and gave us the best record we had in 15 years. Be fair about it if you're dwelling in the past.
You're the moron if you think people having a realistic view on our current staff and past players accomplishments is causing Marshall to lose fans. The admin alienating fans and providing a poor product with no effort to improve is what's driving the fans away.

we are discussing a guy that graduated 3 years ago. we are talking about the past IDIOT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT