ADVERTISEMENT

greengeezer

Platinum Buffalo
Dec 25, 2007
For any of you who read the College Football News, they rank all the bowl games for this season and give us a pretty decent write up.

Reactions: ohio herd
For any of you who read the College Football News, they rank all the bowl games for this season and give us a pretty decent write up.
"But we are so terrible...I've lost this team...I couldn't stand to see us play again...not after such a mediocre loss and my god the world is ebding for MU football!"

So now we are having threads about how great it is that our being assreamed in the Saints' stadium was the 22nd best bowl game.

I, for one, am just so proud. Should we make it to six wins next year (doubtful as the roster now stands) perhaps our bowl loss will be in the top 20.

So now we are having threads about how great it is that our being assreamed in the Saints' stadium was the 22nd best bowl game.

I, for one, am just so proud. Should we make it to six wins next year (doubtful as the roster now stands) perhaps our bowl loss will be in the top 20.
The writer talked about how the game was “nip and tuck” until late in the 4th quarter. Which it was. He also spoke highly of Ali.
We lost, and for that reason I was not for us playing another bowl game, but it was far from an assreaming and it was one of the better games. If you want to talk about embarrassment, go talk with Michigan or Cincinnati fans. Both their games were over in the first ten minutes.

Last edited:
Reactions: MUTHFAN and whf2

So much for you reaching “intellect” level. You never offer anything but mindless criticism. Seriously. Marshall isn’t for you. NM St awaits your “fandom”.

The writer talked about how the game was “nip and tuck” until late in the 4th quarter. Which it was. He also spoke highly of Ali.
We lost, and for that reason I was not for us playing another bowl game, but it was far from an assreaming and it was one of the better games. If you want to talk about embarrassment, go talk with Michigan or Cincinnati fans. Both their games were over in the first ten minutes.
Moral victory
So much for you reaching “intellect” level. You never offer anything but mindless criticism. Seriously. Marshall isn’t for you. NM St awaits your “fandom”.
Mindless?

So, we really didn't lose that game, and every game versus a team with a winning record?

What exactly was our record?

I’m not a believer in “moral victories.” If you lose, you lose, but there is a big difference between an interesting game where either team can win and a game where one team is down three touchdowns in the first five minutes.

You really shouldn't be posting about this. The bowl game was spoken in a positive light and you certainly didn't treat it as such before.

Definition of assreaming : SDSU 38 Montana St 10. 28-0 at the half. That, Sam, is an assreaming.
Game was over after the 1st Qtr. see the difference? Prob not. Oh well…..

Reactions: greengeezer
I’m curious to know how SDSU would do if they moved up a level. They are a monster in their division.

Yes. Mindless ramble with no answers despite claiming you know sports. Give “answers” Sammy. Not complaints and whining.
Answers? But you said this year "didn't count" and somehow the defending division champions were "rebuilding".

Now you want "answers". You have been claiming all season there were no questions.

Do I complain? Yes. Because this underperforming, bad, team was just that. Underperforming and bad. I'm not impressed by middle school stunts like "lets make it 2 out of 3 in the post season", idiotic posters with meaningless slogans that real men laugh at, and rah-rah press conferences. But mainly I am not so fixated on the previous coach so much that I accept this garbage because its not the previous guy serving it. Further, I don't have a childish faith that somehow CH is going to figure it out. Why should I believe things that are being proven false every saturday.

The previous coach could have killed kittens with a blender. NOT RELEVANT to this year. This year is on CH, and CH should be on notice that massive improvements are required, ASAP.
I’m curious to know how SDSU would do if they moved up a level. They are a monster in their division.
Common mistake. NORTH Dakota State.

Now you want "answers". You have been claiming all season there were no questions.

Do I complain? Yes.
pitiful effort Sammy.
You have no answers. That’s all I wanted to point out. You claim to “know” sports…but you offer nothing.
I’m mocking your idiocy. Self proclaimed “know it all” actually knows nothing. Bahahahaha

NMST awaits your knowledge

You have no answers. That’s all I wanted to point out. You claim to “know” sports…but you offer nothing.
To what question? So somehow, after all these months of excuse making and revisionist history, NOW you admit that this season not only counted, but that the gross underperformance that it was created some, albeit unarticulated “questions”?

The only question I really know is this: Is CH the right man for the job he now holds? The correct answer is: Way too early to know, but the first year results are very discouraging, and people with childish blind faith that in a couple of years, it is just automatic that this team will be better, let alone great, are mindless and do not know a thing about the subject.

To what question? So somehow, after all these months of excuse making and revisionist history, NOW you admit that this season not only counted, but that the gross underperformance that it was created some, albeit unarticulated “questions”?

The only question I really know is this: Is CH the right man for the job he now holds? The correct answer is: Way too early to know, but the first year results are very discouraging, and people with childish blind faith that in a couple of years, it is just automatic that this team will be better, let alone great, are mindless and do not know a thing about the subject.
Stop rambling loser Sam. Everyone understands by now, you "dont know" anything. You bitch, you moan, you cry. And that's it.

I have no idea who this person is who just thinks "automatically" everything will be better. Are you talking to yourself again? For success to happen, belief has to be followed up by action. What action do you suggest...besides bitching, moaning, and crying more?

Samuel, please read your 2nd paragraph. If we're basing a coach's future success on his first year's results, CH should do ok. His record was 7-6, which was a bit better than your icon, DH, posted in his first year (5-7). Using your rating scale, DH should have been gone after his first year.

So you failed both reading comprehension and history. Not surprising.

I never said, no responsible person has said, that CH should be fired. Just the opposite. However, he should understand that massive improvement next year, and yet more the next year are required, as this horrid underachieving bad waste of a year will not be tolerated. Repeat this garbage year next year, and, yes, the seat gets warm, repeat it yet again, and it should be blazing.

And, of course, Doc, mean ole Doc, inherited a team from Suntan Man, who destroyed everything that had been built for him. MS left behind pure failure. CH inherited the defending division champs, picked to repeat, and underperformed. Very different.

So you failed both reading comprehension and history. Not surprising.

I never said, no responsible person has said, that CH should be fired. Just the opposite. However, he should understand that massive improvement next year, and yet more the next year are required, as this horrid underachieving bad waste of a year will not be tolerated. Repeat this garbage year next year, and, yes, the seat gets warm, repeat it yet again, and it should be blazing.

And, of course, Doc, mean ole Doc, inherited a team from Suntan Man, who destroyed everything that had been built for him. MS left behind pure failure. CH inherited the defending division champs, picked to repeat, and underperformed. Very different.

why don't you get off of Doc's nutsack. He's gone, and as you say, the current coach is CH.

You are quite the revisionist. Snyder, failure that he was, inherited a team that was heading into the tank and Lord god almighty Bob P knew that and jumped ship at the worst possible time. Not to mention BP left him recovering from BPs probation. BP left him a dysfunctional team that quit in Texas and was embarrassed in the bowl game. Snyder's final team one a bowl and finished with a winning record.

Doc, inherited a bowl winning team that should have been much better, probably should have been in CUSA title that year without the bonehead blown games that fall on Snyder. Doc promptly turned the program into mediocrity (with the bonus he was able to be mediocre with crap schedules) with one lucky run (as you put it) in 2014 (still blew that year too). He left a dysfunctional locker room and a bowl losing team that was beaten by mighty Buffalo before they finally put his sorry career to rest. At best Doc left the program in similar shape that he found it.

I think Doc and Snyder both sucked, at least Snyder played real schedules in and out of conference during his time.

why don't you get off of Doc's nutsack. He's gone, and as you say, the current coach is CH.
Gladly. I’m not the one that has brought up Doc. All season I have just tried to discuss this team, and its coach. The underperformance, the losing, the failures, all the dysfunction that is MU Football 2021. And I get attacked with “well, Doc…”.

Doc is gone. He is part of MU’s past. My feelings about him, or yours, or anybody else’s ARE NOT RELEVANT to a discussion about MU 21, the season of failure.

I want to discuss CH. 7-6 overall, 6-6 vs I-A, 0-6 vs. teams with winning records, picked to win division - did not, underperforming. Bad. Mediocre.

Not good enough.

Not good enough if the previous coach was Hitler. Not good enough if the previous coach was Jesus.

Just not good enough.

I want to discuss CH. 7-6 overall, 6-6 vs I-A, 0-6 vs. teams with winning records, picked to win division - did not, underperforming. Bad. Mediocre.

Not good enough.

Not good enough if the previous coach was Hitler. Not good enough if the previous coach was Jesus.

Just not good enough.
Still waiting on your "knowledge" (answers) demonstrating how to improve from 7-6 ...Waiting....waiting....waiting..

Gladly. I’m not the one that has brought up Doc. All season I have just tried to discuss this team, and its coach. The underperformance, the losing, the failures, all the dysfunction that is MU Football 2021. And I get attacked with “well, Doc…”.

Doc is gone. He is part of MU’s past. My feelings about him, or yours, or anybody else’s ARE NOT RELEVANT to a discussion about MU 21, the season of failure.

Not good enough.

Just not good enough.
I totally agree not good enough. CH delivered a Doc. I agree, but I'm not on his nuts like you were Doc's.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT