ADVERTISEMENT

A Boat

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
The three Fs. Rent them. I get it. Even though friends and business partners have multiple planes and some have gone in on a Pilatus together, I have no interest in having my own plane. Same with a boat. Too much work and not worth it.

But I was just offered a sweetheart deal on a sailboat. The owner, a woman, has to move quickly for a job opportunity. She needs to get rid of the boat by the end of the weekend, but I am not back in California until Friday. The slip fees will be steep in that area, but can you imagine the close rate when I get a girl on the board and hang out in Newport Harbor? Hell, I wouldn't even need to take it out.

I don't know how to sail (I have heard it's easy to learn), but I grew up on sailboats. My father had numerous boats while I was growing up, and we'd take 2-3 days family trips on them. Is the purchase worth it for the sex?

But I was just offered a sweetheart deal on a sailboat. The owner, a woman, has to move quickly for a job opportunity. She needs to get rid of the boat by the end of the weekend, but I am not back in California until Friday.
Is Taz involved?

Reactions: Marc22
The three Fs. Rent them. I get it. Even though friends and business partners have multiple planes and some have gone in on a Pilatus together, I have no interest in having my own plane. Same with a boat. Too much work and not worth it.

But I was just offered a sweetheart deal on a sailboat. The owner, a woman, has to move quickly for a job opportunity. She needs to get rid of the boat by the end of the weekend, but I am not back in California until Friday. The slip fees will be steep in that area, but can you imagine the close rate when I get a girl on the board and hang out in Newport Harbor? Hell, I wouldn't even need to take it out.

I don't know how to sail (I have heard it's easy to learn), but I grew up on sailboats. My father had numerous boats while I was growing up, and we'd take 2-3 days family trips on them. Is the purchase worth it for the sex?
Blowjobs on boats can be dangerous if the seas get a little choppy

Last edited:
I rented a small one in Key West years ago. Did real well in the open ocean, but I discovered coming back to the dock that boats don’t have brakes. Fortunately, I had slowed down enough that the damage was minor.

i don't necessarily agree with the FFF rule when it comes to boats, but i'm also married. no desire to buy a plane.

Last edited:
I had a speed boat and a waverunner, and ended up selling them both for a loss 20 years back. If you don't live on a lake, they're a waste of time, having to trailer to/from. A fishing boat is a different story though. If by chance I ever did live on a lake, I would go with a pontoon. Much better vessel to tie one on, in my opinion.

I had a speed boat and a waverunner, and ended up selling them both for a loss 20 years back. If you don't live on a lake, they're a waste of time, having to trailer to/from. A fishing boat is a different story though. If by chance I ever did live on a lake, I would go with a pontoon. Much better vessel to tie one on, in my opinion.
i'm in . . .

FrighteningActiveFieldspaniel-max-1mb.gif

I have been reading some articles about how the super rich are now having luxury submarines built. That seems right up Rifle’s alley. Trade in a few diamond necklaces and under you go.

I thought you had a yacht?

Boats are a pain. I want one but they are a pain. Thought about joining a boat club where you use their boots but i can't bring myself to to pay for it. Just don't know if would use it enough. If I lived on or near the water full time it would be am easier decision.

I love to fish and be on the water but never had the desire to own a boat of any kind. What's the saying about the two best days in owning a boat; the day you buy it and the day you sell it.

I had a cousin who married into big money. Her in-laws had an incredible yacht. I was just a kid when my cousin and her husband invited me for a cruise on Chesapeake Bay. Before we left, I got to tour the yachts of some of their friends that were docked in the same boat yard. One had a grand piano on the second level. Can you imagine a piano on a boat?

Boats are a pain. I want one but they are a pain. Thought about joining a boat club where you use their boots but i can't bring myself to to pay for it. Just don't know if would use it enough. If I lived on or near the water full time it would be am easier decision.
I have freinds that swear by their boat time share thing they do. A variety of boats to use, just go to the marina and they get one out for you.

Not sure of the cost on that though.

Probably like anything else, if you use it regularly it's worth it but go a long stretch without using it and a waste of money.

Reactions: raleighherdfan

you would expect that from a man of his means....well that and you'd expect him to have a clue about sailing since he grew up on them. but, it does make sense a young lad that grew up on sailboats wanting to buy one to leave docked as a fuk hut.

I feel tempted to go into all my sailing journeys since this is about boasting but I don't think anyone would believe a man of my means has gone on multiple sail trips.

I have freinds that swear by their boat time share thing they do. A variety of boats to use, just go to the marina and they get one out for you.

Not sure of the cost on that though.

Probably like anything else, if you use it regularly it's worth it but go a long stretch without using it and a waste of money.
The one that I have looked at is anywhere from 5k to 7k entry fee and then 450 to 600 a month. They rub different deals ans have different packages for 7 days a week usage to week day only.

I'm patiently waiting to see if BC is going to go out on a limb and tell us murox has a bigger and faster boat than the one rifle is considering.
Murox will tell us his boat has marble floors and Rifle’s has plastic floors and particle board cabinets. Then Rifle will reply that Murox’s boat has cheap blinders and needs power washing. It will never end.

Last edited:
you would expect that from a man of his means....well that and you'd expect him to have a clue about sailing since he grew up on them. but, it does make sense a young lad that grew up on sailboats wanting to buy one to leave docked as a fuk hut.
There’s a difference between not having a clue compared with taking it out on the Pacific Ocean.

29 comments in 12 hours. I sell tickets. Take note.

I'm patiently waiting to see if BC is going to go out on a limb and tell us murox has a bigger and faster boat than the one rifle is considering.

No, but that speedo picture you posted while fantasizing about it being rifle sure is something.

Not sure how you even have time to post on here anymore. It must be very difficult to see a computer screen when your face is always squarely pointed toward rifle’s genitals. Do you and greed just take turns or does rifle grant you reprieve from time to time?

There’s a difference between not having a clue compared with taking it out on the Pacific Ocean.

Yehhh I sell season tickets and renewals. I sell servers for Dell because they need a bigger one for this forum.

No, but that speedo picture you posted while fantasizing about it being rifle sure is something.

Not sure how you even have time to post on here anymore. It must be very difficult to see a computer screen when your face is always squarely pointed toward rifle’s genitals. Do you and greed just take turns or does rifle grant you reprieve from time to time?
This is great, coming from the same individual (Mr. Integrity) that has clinged to murox's nut sack for the last month or so, going as far as having off-line, late night chats about posts on this message board, as well as pretending to be one of murox's good looking female acquaintances, as you rated rifle a 6/10 during an texting exchange.

Here's a few of your nut grabs, weirdo:

He says that like you’re not married to a smoke show, who’s also in better shape than any girl he posts on here.

No… And it’s not even close. Message board banter aside… and I’m being dead serious…she is the closest thing to a 10, head to toe, that I have ever seen.

You could post a picture of his wife nursing a corn on her foot while being stricken with the flu and she would still be prettier than the girl you posted.

OK… I’m finished defending his wife’s beauty so vociferously. It’s getting weird for me.

The funny part is that murox has never even shown the board all he really owns. His properties are top notch by every metric, and he owns a ton of them. And he makes a ton of money off of them. Same with his cars and, yes, even his personal residence, which most of you have seen. I know the real value of all of his assets. I’m not just his friend, I’m his banker as well, and for both reasons I would never provide specifics, but as hard as it is to believe, he is actually pretty modest on here considering all he actually owns, which I can verify is 100% real. And yes, there’s a difference between bragging about things you have (which he rarely does) and simply calling someone else who claims such things a liar.

Freak shows do get traffic, agreed. Pullman Square is the circus and you're the head clown.

"Come one, come all! Come on up, and see the grotesque, hairless, Mr. 3rd Base!"

7cwyu2.jpg

I'm going to sell you to Ringling Brothers.

This is great, coming from the same individual (Mr. Integrity) that has clinged to murox's nut sack for the last month or so, going as far as having off-line, late night chats about posts on this message board, as well as pretending to be one of murox's good looking female acquaintances, as you rated rifle a 6/10 during an texting exchange.

Here's a few of your nut grabs, weirdo:

👍🏿

here anymore. It must be very difficult to see a computer screen when your face is always squarely pointed toward rifle’s genitals. Do you and greed just take turns or does rifle grant you reprieve from time to time?
Are you this dumb or just this much of a liar?

The racist in Michigan tries antagonizing me as much as anybody on this board. Yet you’re calling him out for being on my nuts because he agreed with me on one single thing - a thing that is so obvious to everyone that you’re being called a liar? Brilliant.

Middle Class was looking like the biggest moron for trying to defend his claim on this argument. But you, trying to show your “loyalty,” ended up being the biggest moron for how pathetically false your lies were.

And as Michigan said, you having the gall to say that he’s on somebody’s nuts considering how you have acted with this entire situation involving Middle Class is the epitome of stupidity.

Freak shows do get traffic, agreed. Pullman Square is the circus and you're the head clown.

"Come one, come all! Come on up, and see the grotesque, hairless, Mr. 3rd Base!"

7cwyu2.jpg

I'm going to sell you to Ringling Brothers.
You’re so stupid that you don’t even know the bases.

First base is a French kiss. Second is up-the-shirt. Third is down the pants, not oral.

I realize that when at the age kids used those terms, you were never a participant since you didn’t get any play until you were 25, so you should stop trying to use it as a jab if you are too stupid to get it right.

You’re so stupid that you don’t even know the bases.

First base is a French kiss. Second is up-the-shirt. Third is down the pants, not oral.

I realize that when at the age kids used those terms, you were never a participant since you didn’t get any play until you were 25, so you should stop trying to use it as a jab if you are too stupid to get it right.
According to Urban Dictionary

Sexual Bases

1st Base - Is Kissing, french, open mouth or just a peck. Also any above the belt touching is included in this base

2nd Base - Hands below the belt. Fingering for girls or hand jobs for the guys.

3rd Base - When mouths are used below the belt. Essentially going down on a guy or girl. also This base includes the sex toys.

4th Base or Home base/plate - Going "all the way," doing the deed, Slamming it, ****ing, Sex, intercourse, "doin it," getting friskey so on and so forth.

(some people use a 5th base or a 'grand slam' to refer to anal sex while other include it in the 4th base. its really up to the individuals wheter they want to include it)

• Haha
Reactions: raleighherdfan
When we were kids and there were not enough kids to play a regular game, we played straight base. That might have added to our sexual confusion.

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT