ADVERTISEMENT

A Boat

You’re so stupid that you don’t even know the bases.

First base is a French kiss. Second is up-the-shirt. Third is down the pants, not oral.

I realize that when at the age kids used those terms, you were never a participant since you didn’t get any play until you were 25, so you should stop trying to use it as a jab if you are too stupid to get it right.
Stop. We both know I already had my son by 25. He likes baseball and make believe.
According to Urban Dictionary

Sexual Bases

1st Base - Is Kissing, french, open mouth or just a peck. Also any above the belt touching is included in this base

2nd Base - Hands below the belt. Fingering for girls or hand jobs for the guys.

3rd Base - When mouths are used below the belt. Essentially going down on a guy or girl. also This base includes the sex toys.

4th Base or Home base/plate - Going "all the way," doing the deed, Slamming it, ****ing, Sex, intercourse, "doin it," getting friskey so on and so forth.

(some people use a 5th base or a 'grand slam' to refer to anal sex while other include it in the 4th base. its really up to the individuals wheter they want to include it)
Literally first Google search. Criteria in search bar.
06E4nDa.jpg

Last edited:
Stop. We both know I already had my son by 25. He likes baseball and make believe.

Literally first Google search. Criteria in search bar.
You fvcking moron. What you posted came from Urban Dictionary. Literally, any moron can post a definition on there. Look, here are other definitions of those bases from your exact same source:

From Glamour:

Wikipedia:

You fvcking moron. What you posted came from Urban Dictionary. Literally, any moron can post a definition on there. Look, here are other definitions of those bases from your exact same source:

From Glamour:

Wikipedia:

Did you have a stroke in your old age?

Herdman posted the Urban Dictionary info, not me. I posted the Google search, results, and criteria that corroborates me being correct.

Sucks to double down on sucking, Mr. 3rd Base.

Our neighborhood was so poor that the response to “Did you get to third base?” was usually “No, we couldn’t find enough hubcaps. “

you would expect that from a man of his means....well that and you'd expect him to have a clue about sailing since he grew up on them. but, it does make sense a young lad that grew up on sailboats wanting to buy one to leave docked as a fuk hut.

I feel tempted to go into all my sailing journeys since this is about boasting but I don't think anyone would believe a man of my means has gone on multiple sail trips.
Have you noticed that whenever somebody brings up a topic in threads, no matter what it is about, rifle has also experienced it, and his tale about it is always on a grander scale?

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
No, but that speedo picture you posted while fantasizing about it being rifle sure is something.

Not sure how you even have time to post on here anymore. It must be very difficult to see a computer screen when your face is always squarely pointed toward rifle’s genitals. Do you and greed just take turns or does rifle grant you reprieve from time to time?
mr. integrity^^^

giphy.gif

Reactions: riflearm2
3rd base includes any touching of the genitals besides sex. Otherwise it makes no sense. There wouldn't be a "base" left to qualify for oral sex.

Have you noticed that whenever somebody brings up a topic in threads, no matter what it is about, rifle has also experienced it, and his tale about it is always on a grander scale?

I'm the one who created this thread, moron, so your entire point is destroyed.

But even outside of this topic, tell us some of these times when somebody brought something up and my tale about it was grander.

3rd base includes any touching of the genitals besides sex. Otherwise it makes no sense. There wouldn't be a "base" left to qualify for oral sex.
So you are not distinguishing between a handjob and a blowjob? That's stupid.

Admittedly, I haven’t kept up with the base argument. But if you get to nut, that’s probably a home run. I mean that’s what we’re all aiming for, right?
I think we've all somewhat confused the issue here, myself included. Bases relate to what type of sexual touching a woman allows from you, not what you receive from her. This being the case, third involves any manipulation of the woman's genitals besides penile intercourse. This would include both oral and manual stimulation. That being the case, I don't think a handjob or blowjob are included in the analogy at all. They are types of sexual touch received by the man from the woman.

Therefore, as much as I hate to side with him, I believe Rifle is correct. This is my determination as Pullman AG.

There’s a difference between not having a clue compared with taking it out on the Pacific Ocean.

29 comments in 12 hours. I sell tickets. Take note.
"Sell tickets" ? Either that or people that are board from time to time stop by a free message board to laugh at a pathetic balding middle aged man that likes to boast to strangers. It is funny.

Sell tickets...good stuff the independently wealthy music producer icon is oh so proud of his message board prowess. Funny but still consistently pathetic

Reactions: Marc22
people that are board from time to time.
Board. Brilliant.

In all seriousness, when it comes to measuring your own intelligence to the rest of the board, do you consider yourself far inferior or just inferior?

I think we've all somewhat confused the issue here, myself included. Bases relate to what type of sexual touching a woman allows from you, not what you receive from her. This being the case, third involves any manipulation of the woman's genitals besides penile intercourse. This would include both oral and manual stimulation. That being the case, I don't think a handjob or blowjob are included in the analogy at all. They are types of sexual touch received by the man from the woman.

Therefore, as much as I hate to side with him, I believe Rifle is correct. This is my determination as Pullman AG.
c3142039f90520e652a7ee91adcd2e84.gif

I think we've all somewhat confused the issue here, myself included. Bases relate to what type of sexual touching a woman allows from you, not what you receive from her.
How sexist of you. My body, my choice!

The ONLY proper analogy for home run is when the sexual act includes penetration, whether prompted by male or female. Or in Greed's case male or black bull.

3rd base therefore is widely accepted as oral sex, again by either participant.

It's science Bro.

Reactions: i am herdman
This song fits perfectly in this thread. Move ahead to the 3:35 mark for the play by play. :cool:

You fvcking moron. What you posted came from Urban Dictionary. Literally, any moron can post a definition on there.

Did you have a stroke in your old age?

Herdman posted the Urban Dictionary info, not me. I posted the Google search, results, and criteria that corroborates me being correct.

Sucks to double down on sucking, Mr. 3rd Base.
3rd,

Are you going to apologize for your inability to read or just continue to pretend it didn't happen?

Reactions: 19MU88
Board. Brilliant.

In all seriousness, when it comes to measuring your own intelligence to the rest of the board, do you consider yourself far inferior or just inferior?
Do you consider yourself bald or balding? A phony or out right liar?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT