ADVERTISEMENT

A confused old man......

Herd-nificent

Gold Buffalo
Mar 13, 2007
TV for Sat......... CUSA.tv | Stadium (Local Markets Only)

What does that mean?

Is it on ComCast or do I have to stream if on Stadium like the Miami game?

TV for Sat......... CUSA.tv | Stadium (Local Markets Only)

What does that mean?

Is it on ComCast or do I have to stream if on Stadium like the Miami game?

If you're local to Huntington you can watch the game on tv:

21740804_10156453686381729_2857427981740681895_o.jpg

Don't feel bad Herd-nificent it is confusing to me and others as well. Our TV package ain't what it used to be!

Reactions: tradebait
Is their an app I can download on my phone to stream the game to my tv? Or do I have to watch it on my phone?

Sorry for the double post.
-- I give up. This site is extremely unresponsive

HN is extremely unresponsive?

You posted at 4 a.m. on a Saturday.

Give us a break, my man. Sheesh.

BTW, I'm still not sure what you were asking. The game is on tv local to Huntington. Otherwise, you have to watch it on the link I pasted above.

Is the game on dish network does anyone know what channel? Thanks in advance.

Stadium local TV is routinely on digital television; your local channels on a digital (antenna) network.

My question remains, how far from Huntington will Stadium consider local; i.e. Cincinnati? Lexington? etc.?

Stadium local TV is routinely on digital television; your local channels on a digital (antenna) network.

My question remains, how far from Huntington will Stadium consider local; i.e. Cincinnati? Lexington? etc.?

Below is a map for the Charleston-Huntington DMA; pretty much anywhere in this area, you'll see WVAH and its digital subchannels (of which Stadium is one) on most cable services, and it should be available over the air, though I have to admit I've been having trouble picking up the signal in Charleston the last two weeks, which is weird since I've had no trouble getting it since at least 2007.

charleston_huntington_designated_market_map.gif

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
The DMA map shown is a placeholder truckads put up after Nielsen sued them for using the real DMA map. Nielsen goes by counties, not circles. Nielsen is really litigious about their maps, and even if I just listed the counties, the operators would get a C&D to take it down, but there are plenty of maps online you can find.

Anyway, no more football games on Stadium. LTU and FIU are on CBSSN, UNCC is on Facebook.

If anybody is still interested in basketball, WVAH will replace the national Stadium network with locally produced games for Robert Morris, Charleston, and Akron. ESPN+ (pay internet) will have Howard, @ Toledo, Morehead St., EKU, Northern Iowa, Rice, North Texas, MTSU, UNCC, ODU, FIU, FAU, USM, LTU, and UTEP. National Stadium will have UAB. Facebook will have both WKU games, CBSSN will have UTSA.

Notre Dame will be on ACC Network Plus, which is a part of ESPN3 internet. Florida will be on SEC Network, actual TV. AFAIK, home Toledo, Bluefield State, and the Duquesne game in Cleveland have no TV.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT