ADVERTISEMENT

Can't wait to get my mask from the government

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Why don't you just go ahead and send some shackles and a number for us all to wear around on our back.

2 years into it and want to send me that symbol of oprression and Chinese victory.

Mush and his brand of idiots are a joke.

That thing will go straight in the trash.

Why don't you just go ahead and send some shackles and a number for us all to wear around on our back.

2 years into it and want to send me that symbol of oprression and Chinese victory.

You're an idiot.

Christmas coming early for ugly people.

Reactions: i am herdman
You have to order it, don't you?

I don't want this damn thing in the mail. It would make me throw the pile of junk mail harder, which would likely result in rotator cuff tears or other injuries. Not good.

I don't expect to receive one.

• Haha
Reactions: AmeriKenny
You have to order it, don't you?

I don't want this damn thing in the mail. It would make me throw the pile of junk mail harder, which would likely result in rotator cuff tears or other injuries. Not good.

I don't expect to receive one.
I don't know. The test kits you have to order. I think the masks may just show up.

Could I order 20 of them to have sent to people I can't stand?

Instead of ordering 20 pizzas delivered, just have them deliver this bunch of bullshit. Big box full of garbage. The old man would probably think it's pregnancy tests and have my sister piss on them to see. She can't have kids anymore, but he would give her hell about it just to watch her get pissed off.

The masks are only useful if you are using an N95 mask and wearing it correctly. It will go in the trash pretty soon because you can't really wash an N95 mask. It's not a symbol of oppression. COVID does kill and good masks can slow the spread. It's just not sustainable to keep sending masks out.

Cases of something that does even less than anything else ever before.

I am reading stories daily now where people are about to declare this just as something we have to live with. Other countries, Europe. About to say to hell with it.

People are tired of it. Thank goodness, but they should have been tired of it after 5 minutes.

I agree we are probably going to have to just live with this. But how are we going to free up those hospital beds for others who need to be admitted? Is the news media just completely lying about the high admissions rates and the facts that the healthcare workers are getting overwhelmed with patients?

But how are we going to free up those hospital beds for others who need to be admitted? Is the news media just completely lying about the high admissions rates and the facts that the healthcare workers are getting overwhelmed with patients?

Send a bunch of people home probably. A lot of people go to the hospital for nothing. Get them out.

When are they not overwhelmed? I've never seen healthcare workers just sitting around with nothing to do. People are sick or pretend to be sick all the time.

I agree we are probably going to have to just live with this. But how are we going to free up those hospital beds for others who need to be admitted? Is the news media just completely lying about the high admissions rates and the facts that the healthcare workers are getting overwhelmed with patients?
The latter problem is actually much bigger than Covid and will continue after we aren’t constantly talking about Covid anymore. Healthcare is a brutal industry to go in to, and it’s just not attracting as many people as they need. At least that’s what I’ve heard from friends who are nurses, Carl could have a better view on that.

Send a bunch of people home probably. A lot of people go to the hospital for nothing. Get them out.

When are they not overwhelmed? I've never seen healthcare workers just sitting around with nothing to do. People are sick or pretend to be sick all the time.
Kind of like those people going for gender reassignment surgery or butt/breast implants?

The masks are only useful if you are using an N95 mask and wearing it correctly. It will go in the trash pretty soon because you can't really wash an N95 mask. It's not a symbol of oppression. COVID does kill and good masks can slow the spread. It's just not sustainable to keep sending masks out.
In Germany, Bavaria and Berlin mandated N95s while the rest of Germany used cloth masks. Their epi curves were indistinguishable, just like the epi curves of US regions, regardless of the fascist mandates imposed by moron governors. Go find where Illinois' "stopped the spread" compared to its upper midwest neighbors who didn't impose the strict mandates.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Patients are being turned away? Where was all this concern over the number of "hospital beds" when Obumma passed a healthcare law that literally closed hospitals?
Trillions of dollars spent, but none on expanding healthcare capacity. Remember the hundreds of millions they spent on covid field hospitals, only to use none of them? That was close to when they were spending hundreds of millions on vents to blow patients' lungs out to keep them on a closed loop system so the "infected" air wouldn't contaminate the hospital.

Then they starting firing the only people with actual immunity to covid. Forgive me if I have no sympathy for our lack of healthcare capacity (which also isn't true).

That was close to when they were spending hundreds of millions on vents to blow patients' lungs out to keep them on a closed loop system so the "infected" air wouldn't contaminate the hospital.
I happen to be very familiar with a hospital system here in the triangle that has a warehouse full of $$$$ millions of extra PPE and "vents" sitting still crated. It would be embarrassingly funny if it weren't so sad at the emotional kneejerk response supposed intelligent people continually demonstrate.

Kind of like those people going for gender reassignment surgery or butt/breast implants?

It'll come down to money like everything else.

Hospitals are like Hiltons. If you've got the money to pay you get to stay. If not, you get sent home. Hell, my mom was dying of cancer and they sent her home with a bag of pain pills. Poor, wanted to stay in the hospital, sent her home anyway. She fell over dead one night walking upstairs, they said.

Trillions of dollars spent, but none on expanding healthcare capacity. Remember the hundreds of millions they spent on covid field hospitals, only to use none of them? That was close to when they were spending hundreds of millions on vents to blow patients' lungs out to keep them on a closed loop system so the "infected" air wouldn't contaminate the hospital.

Then they starting firing the only people with actual immunity to covid. Forgive me if I have no sympathy for our lack of healthcare capacity (which also isn't true).
We had a customer who did engineering and worked with a construction company who had a big contract with a large hospital and ikely the govt. What did they do? They were looking at converting their parking deck into rooms and were going to run ventilation systems and make rooms and all kind of stuff.

Spent I don't know how much and never even needed it.

They were immune? How do you know they weren't fat and unhealthy?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT