ADVERTISEMENT

Dick's Drive-In to increase minimum wage to $19 per hour

Are McDonalds, Walmart, etc. doing it at ANY of their sites? Moron.
I don't know and really don't care to be honest. Frankly it is low skilled labor for low cost fast food. I have worked retail before and glad I got out of it. Nobody is forced to work at WalMart nor shop there.

If you would have lead by example, I would value your opinion more. But you are a hypocrite.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
I don't know and really don't care to be honest.
^^^^Not meaning to, but telling the truth.
Frankly it is low skilled labor for low cost fast food.
But wait, idiot. That low skilled labor is making low cost fast food at $19/hour starting hourly wages plus some decent benefits. But I didn't see anything close to $13 Happy Meals.
I have worked retail before and glad I got out of it. Nobody is forced to work at WalMart nor shop there.
Irrelevant garbage^^^^
If you would have lead by example, I would value your opinion more.
I have no desire for a stupid, lying oath breaker's opinion of value.

^^^^Not meaning to, but telling the truth.

But wait, idiot. That low skilled labor is making low cost fast food at $19/hour starting hourly wages plus some decent benefits. But I didn't see anything close to $13 Happy Meals.

Irrelevant garbage^^^^

I have no desire for a stupid, lying oath breaker's opinion of value.
Like I said good for that business out there. That's their choice. You are moronic enough to think you can base the entire food industry and retail industry of the USA off one little local small business in Seattle.

Like I said good for that business out there. That's their choice. You are moronic enough to think you can base the entire food industry and retail industry of the USA off one little local small business in Seattle.
You idiot. Like you said it's a local small business using low skill labor at $19/hour and benefits making low cost food in a high cost area. Nothing to see here. moron.

An entire thread, created by Greed, where he talks about supporting Dick’s. This could be an all-time classic. Greed doesn’t support paying people that work for him that much, but is all about the Dick’s. It’s almost basketball season and Michael Jordan and the Bulls are headed to town.

An entire thread, created by Greed, where he talks about supporting Dick’s. This could be an all-time classic. Greed doesn’t support paying people that work for him that much, but is all about the Dick’s. It’s almost basketball season and Michael Jordan and the Bulls are headed to town.
pervtard still has his mind in the gutter and is totally obsessed with other men's genitals. You've come out of the closet and don't even realize it.

pervtard still has his mind in the gutter and is totally obsessed with other men's genitals. You've come out of the closet and don't even realize it.
Back to name calling and inferring people are like your kin. It’s called a sense of humor, which you do not have. You must be hangry, so go eat a bag of Dick’s.

This thread started by guy up a holler demonstrating he wasn’t capable of growing his business and providing financial security for his laid off employees.

thread title should have been: “Dickhead Greed shuts down business and lays off staff during economic recovery.”

Back to name calling and inferring people are like your kin. It’s called a sense of humor, which you do not have. You must be hangry, so go eat a bag of Dick’s.
pervtard still has his mind in the gutter and is totally obsessed with other men's genitals.

Chick filas around me are starting at $13-17/hr depending on location.
Got it. Your chicken place, a large corporation, is paying less per hour than a small local shop and aren't paying their health insurance or helping with college tuition.

That's because that small company is doing it in two locations and they don't sell happy meals. That's McDonald's
You're so stupid it's painful. In this thread you're arguing that the more locations a company has the less they can pay.

This thread started by guy up a holler demonstrating he wasn’t capable of growing his business and providing financial security for his laid off employees.

thread title should have been: “Dickhead Greed shuts down business and lays off staff during economic recovery.”
Lying phlegmwad has nothing....as always.

He’s truly a moron. Arguing about higher minimum wage(which would literally be for anyone and everyone by law), then uses an excuse that a 5 man cabinet racket couldn’t support those wages. Old geezer is a huge hypocrite and as senile as Sleepy Joe.
You're not only a pervtard. You're a retard. I'm not making excuses you idiot, I'm making fun of you morons who continually make excuses and defend Walmart, Lowes, Ford Motor Company, Amazon, and other mega corporations for not paying a better wage while a local fast food joint smokes their butts with a $19/hour starting wage with healthcare and tuition benefits all while keeping menu prices extremely reasonable.

You're not only a pervtard. You're a retard. I'm not making excuses you idiot, I'm making fun of you morons who continually make excuses and defend Walmart, Lowes, Ford Motor Company, Amazon, and other mega corporations for not paying a better wage while a local fast food joint smokes their butts with a $19/hour starting wage with healthcare and tuition benefits all while keeping menu prices extremely reasonable.
Show me once where I’ve defended anyone like that? I’m making fun of you for demanding more pay for people when you don’t practice what you preach. Douche nozzle.

Got it. Your chicken place, a large corporation, is paying less per hour than a small local shop and aren't paying their health insurance or helping with college tuition.
Wrong the offer benefits and all kinds of scholarships. Go eat a Chick-fil-A some time and you will see how they have pictures/names of all their scholarship winners. My local operator gave out approximately 20k worth of scholarships to about 20 individuals EACH

Wrong the offer benefits and all kinds of scholarships. Go eat a Chick-fil-A some time and you will see how they have pictures/names of all their scholarship winners. My local operator gave out approximately 20k worth of scholarships to about 20 individuals EACH
That's great. Really. The establishment I've been talking about offers scholarships of $28,000 to ALL employees, $5,000-$9,000 per year child care assistance, and overtime over 32 hours in addition to the $19/hour starting wage.

Show me once where I’ve defended anyone like that? I’m making fun of you for demanding more pay for people when you don’t practice what you preach. Douche nozzle.
In between your obsessions with other men's genitals, you've made it clear that you're against raising the minimum wage, just like the rest of your conservative ilk. And if you're against raising the minimum wage to $15/hr, you are certainly defending the places that I've mentioned.

And more than your business that failed.
Moron making stuff up hhaaa
Smokes their butts? They have loke 4 locations ans pay that at two of them. But they smoke their butts. You're odd .

Amazon is a lib run organization by the way

That's great. Really. The establishment I've been talking about offers scholarships of $28,000 to ALL employees, $5,000-$9,000 per year child care assistance, and overtime over 32 hours in addition to the $19/hour starting wage.
No they do that at two locations .

Moron making stuff up hhaaa
No. I'm not. meh
Smokes their butts?
Yes, moron.
They have loke 4 locations ans pay that at two of them.
Once again, you're proving your stupidity by attempting to make a point that it's easier to pay decent wages if you have fewer locations. Idiot.
Amazon is a lib run organization by the way

D E F L E C T I O N ^^^^

No they do that at two locations .
Wrong. Dick's Drive-Ins announced on Wednesday that the company is increasing its starting minimum wage to $19 per hour at all locations.
All employees have access to a $28,000 scholarship benefit as soon as they pass their first skills test.

As an extension of our Scholarship Program, childcare assistance of between $5,000-$9,000 per year is available to employees as soon as they pass their first skills test

Dick’s offers 100% employer-paid health insurance for all employees.

In between your obsessions with other men's genitals, you've made it clear that you're against raising the minimum wage, just like the rest of your conservative ilk. And if you're against raising the minimum wage to $15/hr, you are certainly defending the places that I've mentioned.
Hell, you are the most against it since you already paid slave wages.

Wrong. Dick's Drive-Ins announced on Wednesday that the company is increasing its starting minimum wage to $19 per hour at all locations.
All employees have access to a $28,000 scholarship benefit as soon as they pass their first skills test.

As an extension of our Scholarship Program, childcare assistance of between $5,000-$9,000 per year is available to employees as soon as they pass their first skills test

Dick’s offers 100% employer-paid health insurance for all employees.

Now if they franchised that across the country ans had 1200 locations would they do it? Could they do it? How could they compete?How about their supply chain and logistics? Their cost of doing business? Do it in their own? Could they grow without franchise?

As I said good for them but their business model is not McDonald's or Amazon or Walmart.

I make more than my manufacturers rep does and he works for a 3 billion dollar a year company with thousands of employees. I work for a company with under 200.

Hell, you are the most against it since you already paid slave wages.
How stupid do you have to be to call my $16/hr pay "slave wages" and then be against raising the minimum wage to $15?? You're a simpleton.

Now if they franchised that across the country ans had 1200 locations would they do it? Could they do it? How could they compete?How about their supply chain and logistics? Their cost of doing business? Do it in their own? Could they grow without franchise?

As I said good for them but their business model is not McDonald's or Amazon or Walmart.

I make more than my manufacturers rep does and he works for a 3 billion dollar a year company with thousands of employees. I work for a company with under 200.
Everything you just posted is absolutely irrelevant and nothing but D E F L E C T I O N.

I don’t understand the purpose of this thread. If it’s a gotcha it’s a poor gotcha. Opponents of govt sponsored minimum wage has said let the market decide.
This is exactly what’s going on with zero govt help. Restaurants customer service all of the jobs that have been minimum wage idle close to it have had to raise their wages because people aren’t taking their jobs at the old wages.

So the market has spoken and rates have increased dramatically. Without any government mandated living wage or raising of the minimum wage. It’s funny when you let the market decide these things happen.

Everything you just posted is absolutely irrelevant and nothing but D E F L E C T I O N.
No it is not. You are a hayseed. YOu think some business with a few locations has the same business model and could actually do that large scale which is a different business model. Do you think they could do that if they franchised or ran a MUCH larger operation nationally?

As i stated good for them, but it shouldn't be the govt mandating it. And, what might be good for them might not be good for another company.

I don’t understand the purpose of this thread. If it’s a gotcha it’s a poor gotcha. Opponents of govt sponsored minimum wage has said let the market decide.
This is exactly what’s going on with zero govt help. Restaurants customer service all of the jobs that have been minimum wage idle close to it have had to raise their wages because people aren’t taking their jobs at the old wages.

So the market has spoken and rates have increased dramatically. Without any government mandated living wage or raising of the minimum wage. It’s funny when you let the market decide these things happen.
hayseed greed thinks this small company in Seattle Washington is the example of how it should be for all companies regardless of size and type of operation. He can't figure out McDonald's is about low cost quick service fast food and not necessarily about quality or even good service. He thinks this guy who has a few hamburger stands is the same as WalMart or Amazon which are an entirely different business.

The odd thing is greed demands other businesses do this and the govt mandated but he paid low to mediocre wages and had zero benefits for the 2 or 3 people he had working for him. He even took away their guaranteed hourly wage away one time.

Reactions: Jartard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT