ADVERTISEMENT

FBI goes after 'My Pillow Guy'

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
FclGaqQacAAMzOe

They are really grasping at straws and it is all a political stunt.

They are going to try to demonize Trump supporters and Republicans and conservatives. Probably put people on the terrorist watch list if they don't agree with the liberal nonsense.

Reactions: ohio herd
that's not what the warrant says. Lindell said he was questioned about a woman in Colorado who was under indictment for tampering with a voting machine.
From my reading of it, it sure sounds like he attempted to obscure his identity to hire someone to hack into the machines.

Particularly this part:

All records and information on the LINDELL CELLPHONE that constitute fruits, evidence, or instrumentalities of violations of 18 U.S.C. §§ 1028(aX7) (identity theft), 1030(aX5XA)(intentional damage to a protected computer), and/or 311 (conspiracy to cufflink identity theft and/or to cause intentional damage to a protected computer)-(the "SUBJECT OFFENSES")-those violations involving Tina Peters, Conan James Hayes, Belinda Knisley, Sandra Brown, Sherronna Bishop, Michael Lindell, and/or Douglas Frank, among other co-conspirators known and unknown to the government (the "SUBJECTS"), since November 1, 2020, including:

From my reading of it, it sure sounds like he attempted to obscure his identity to hire someone to hack into the machines.

Particularly this part:

All records and information on the LINDELL CELLPHONE that constitute fruits, evidence, or instrumentalities of violations of 18 U.S.C. §§ 1028(aX7) (identity theft), 1030(aX5XA)(intentional damage to a protected computer), and/or 311 (conspiracy to cufflink identity theft and/or to cause intentional damage to a protected computer)-(the "SUBJECT OFFENSES")-those violations involving Tina Peters, Conan James Hayes, Belinda Knisley, Sandra Brown, Sherronna Bishop, Michael Lindell, and/or Douglas Frank, among other co-conspirators known and unknown to the government (the "SUBJECTS"), since November 1, 2020, including:
"That" is a key word.

Now at least be honest. The Democrats are going after political enemies, plain and simple. They are teetering on dangerous ground.

"That" is a key word.

Now at least be honest. The Democrats are going after political enemies, plain and simple. They are teetering on dangerous ground.
So you don’t think there is a chance that the allegations are true? If they are, what would you want the FBI to do?

So you don’t think there is a chance that the allegations are true? If they are, what would you want the FBI to do?
I guess they could be. Anything can happen. They should do their job, but right now they appear to be a poltical arm of the Democrat Party. Your side is trying to label an entire poltical opposition party. Or people, that questions things as dangerous.

Biden should be impeahed for his failure on the southern border of the USA too. But, he is not going to be.

Any advice on where should I hide my 'fat-chick' blow up dolls? They take pictures of those spread out on the floor, and I'll never be allowed to go back to Scrabble Creek Holler.
I’m an expert in this category. You gotta stash those (dressed) in your car seats and claim they are for the HOV lane

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard
Anyone that voted for Trump should prepare themselves to have phone seized or house searched.
I dont have a thing to worry about as I would never vote for Trump and I dont think that just anyone who voted for Trump have anything to worry about either . Certainly not anyone on this board.

It is a shame to watch what has happened to the FBI. My whole life I really respected that agency. Now that it is the KGB of the Democratic party I have zero respect. Not sure how this country can reel it in but hoping for the best.

Reactions: mlblack16.
I never thought I would see the day Republicans would support voting machine hackers, but here we are....
Naahhh. If this guy proves to have done this, he should go to prison. I always thought he was weird and creepy.

I never thought I would see the day Dems would accept Russia narratives and non-existent "pee" tapes, but....

Reactions: mlblack16.
If the pillows are actually any good I don’t give a shit I would buy one. I’m forever searching for a pillow I don’t hate since I’m a stomach sleeper.

If the pillows are actually any good I don’t give a shit I would buy one. I’m forever searching for a pillow I don’t hate since I’m a stomach sleeper.

I bought one of his over priced pillows a long time ago and it aint very good...I didnt know he was such a nut back then..I regret ever buying it and dont use it anymore the cheap pillows are better.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
I buy a new, firm, $5 pillow off the discount rack at Walmart about the beginning of each month and throw away my old pillow. That way I can have twelve new , fresh pillows a year for less than one of those special fill, proprietary cover, over hyped units they sell on tv.

Naahhh. If this guy proves to have done this, he should go to prison.
Good.
I never thought I would see the day Dems would accept Russia narratives and non-existent "pee" tapes, but....
Yet Russia DID interfere in the campaign, and DID have operatives meet with certain members of the Trump campaign (Mueller report, Vol. I, 110-20). Short memory, have you.

And let's be real....who wouldn't want some hot Russian hookers to pee on them? This should be a plus for your guy.
Ex heroine addict who found God and overpriced pillows.
It's spelled heroin. That's a pet peeve of mine. And it was crack, not smack. Dude was a crack smoker.

First, this happened at Hardee's... Yes, Hardee's.
Two, did they find his phone between two pillows?

First, this happened at Hardee's... Yes, Hardee's.
Two, did they find his phone between two pillows?
Where they found it is not important ...what is on the phone is. Wondering if he will ask for a special master also..what is with this special master? Never heard of such a thing. Is this legal and constitutional?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT