ADVERTISEMENT

Give illegals $450,000. Liberals are insane people.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Who came up with that idea? So you come to our country illegally and they want to give you $450,000. Die for your country you get less. How many people have 450k saved? How many people actually have 450K in their 401K?

you people are insane lunatics.

Who came up with that idea? So you come to our country illegally and they want to give you $450,000. Die for your country you get less. How many people have 450k saved? How many people actually have 450K in their 401K?

you people are insane lunatics.
You'd rather go to court and pay each of them a $1,000,000 settlement?? Conservatives think only with emotion....those that can think at all.

Giving money to them is crazy. Do you think it's that much? Biden. Well not going to badmouth an old man with dementia but goodness I wish he didn't suck so much. Democrats should be ashamed. Make em pay Trump

It absolutely is.
bull shit? 450k each? that is a handout. plain and simple. a pure blanket handouit and slap in the face.

We write today with severe concerns regarding recent reports that your three agencies are in discussions to offer illegal immigrants that unlawfully crossed the U.S. border in 2018 roughly $450,000 per person in compensation. The rationale for this egregious abuse of taxpayer dollars is to compensate these persons for ‘lasting psychological drama.’ Do, however, note that these persons crossed into our country in a knowingly illegal manner, fully aware of the consequences of violating our rule of law.”

They continue,
“Promising tens of thousands of dollars to those who unlawfully entered the United States would not only reward criminal behavior, but it would surely send a message to the world that our borders are open, and or rule of law will not be enforced. Compare this hefty compensation sum [$450,000] to the 2019 average median American household annual income of $68,703. Furthermore, compare it to the maximum payout from a SGLI life insurance policy for military members, which is $400,000. The idea that we would give illegal foreigners who broke the law a check that exceeds the amount that our government supplies to our valiant and heroic Gold Star Families is shameful, reprehensible, and morally indignant.

bull shit? 450k each? that is a handout. plain and simple. a pure blanket handouit and slap in the face.
You're an idiot trumptard.

You're so stupid you'd take the cases to court hoping to successfully defend the separation of children from their families. You would do that even though the DOJ has ordered the policy of zero tolerance to be terminated. You would do that in spite of the knowledge that zero tolerance was disapproved of and considered inhumane by many world leaders AND 2 out of every 3 Americans. And of course you would ignore the fact that the zero tolerance policy had already created a 227 MILLION dollar budget shortfall. You would also ignore the probability of a greater cost to taxpayers when those cases were decided in favor of the children. See how stupid you are? And we won't mention why we laugh when you claim to be pro life.

The left continually brings up reparations with no real desire to actually pay, but they point to the right’s opposition as proof they’re racist. This rhetoric though, it’s dangerous to even float this insane idea. If this starts getting spread expect the caravans to get even worse (if that’s possible.)

Reactions: HerdFan73
The left continually brings up reparations with no real desire to actually pay, but they point to the right’s opposition as proof they’re racist. This rhetoric though, it’s dangerous to even float this insane idea. If this starts getting spread expect the caravans to get even worse (if that’s possible.)
Another idiot^^^^. The money would only be available to those who had children separated from them during the zero tolerance policy. Since the zero tolerance policy has been rescinded, that ends the continuance of paying people for separating their children from them.

Greed would pay someone $450,000 for illegally breaking in his home. We have laws. These criminals broke laws. They chose to hurt their own children. It’s on them, not on us. Now get me some more chips and salsa.

Greed would pay someone $450,000 for illegally breaking in his home. We have laws. These criminals broke laws. They chose to hurt their own children. It’s on them, not on us. Now get me some more chips and salsa.
Look^^^another idiot. It's not illegal to enter this country to seek asylum. Furthermore, even criminals have rights. trumptard.

Bidenflation - votes used to cost a pint of whiskey. Now they cost $450k...🤔

More tha some victims of the 911 attacks.

Lunatics!

That is unreal. Wonder if they will get paid by the pallet???

45032863-bagdad-cargo-palettes-200.jpg

that's policy and law
It's also policy that we allow asylum seekers and refugees into the US. The zero tolerance policy that ends up costing us big money is the result of your stupid orange Jesus.

And you're a scumbag oath breaker.

It's also policy that we allow asylum seekers and refugees into the US. The zero tolerance policy that ends up costing us big money is the result of your stupid orange Jesus.

And you're a scumbag oath breaker.
Wow, Trump enforced laws, imagine that doing his job.

Reactions: Jartard
The curse from hell anyway.

Money is terrible. We really should do away with it. We would all be better off on whatever the shittiest equivalent allotment could be for everyone.

Aren’t all criminals who are apprehended separated from their families? If I rob a bank and am caught I will be separated from my children. If I drive drunk and am arrested I will be separated from my children. If I illegally cross the US border why wouldn’t I be separated from my children?

Are we going to start paying all felons with children?

Aren’t all criminals who are apprehended separated from their families? If I rob a bank and am caught I will be separated from my children. If I drive drunk and am arrested I will be separated from my children. If I illegally cross the US border why wouldn’t I be separated from my children?

I bet liberals would go for this.

Very good points indeed. I'm sure no liberals thought about that but those will be included in next week's victim group...

Reactions: Jartard
Very good points indeed. I'm sure no liberals thought about that but those will be included in next week's victim group...
Fetuses that are separated from their mothers are the next to be compensated…oh wait, that’s different.

Fetuses that are separated from their mothers are the next to be compensated…oh wait, that’s different.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry about that. So true and ironic...😢

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT