ADVERTISEMENT

(He/Him) or (She/Her)

It's annoying.

The only time I have ever seen anyone do that and it made sense to me was if a name is used by both genders. For example, a good friend of mine signs his emails "Mr. Stacy Guff" since Stacy can be used by both men and women, like Tracy, Kelly, etc.

If you have to put those self identifying pronouns by your name, then we cannot be friends.

Far and away some of the dumbest shit liberals do on social media. These pronoun freaks can kiss my colored ass.
THe new Supreme Court Justic refused to define "woman" even after the guy that appointed her, Mush Biden, said he needed a black woman on the Supreme Court. Can she not define herself or a simple term that could be defined by most anyone with common knowledge or sense?

It's annoying.

The only time I have ever seen anyone do that and it made sense to me was if a name is used by both genders. For example, a good friend of mine signs his emails "Mr. Stacy Guff" since Stacy can be used by both men and women, like Tracy, Kelly, etc.
I have been noticing it a little bit more frequently with vendors and customers. I agree it is helpful when their name goes both ways and when they do not have what most would consider to be a western name.

Reactions: RhinoD
1cef1503b2f66618ebca438df43e4e76f9833c66e9f3331264fc68b88c6b399e.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT