ADVERTISEMENT

HerdFan 228

sistersville

Platinum Buffalo
Mar 17, 2007
Friend I'm sorry if I offended you. Only an off color remark that needs forgotten and never repeated. I live nearly in Mingo County. I drove through Mingo County 20 some years. I eat at Dorothy's. I got a rock band"Cold Ethel" a gig for 2 nights at the famous Question Mark Club in downtown Kermit. 500.00 for two nights. We had a night for the ages. Preece family was very good to me. Yes I was probably filmed from a box car by the feds but son they had no problem with me. They were making 1 million a month? Readers Digest did a great story on the redneck mafier. Spelled it that for the effect. Rifle Rolled Eyes. Played against Big Guy Dillon and Don Brumfield and sissy Lucky Stepp. Kermit had won the state the year before. In Dingess for 5 yrs with Big South Mining. Second man hired by John Smith and Michael Castle. Bought computers for the kids at the school there. I by myself drilled the road into where they set up an office. Loaded it with tnt and electric caps and loaded that by myself. Some awesome people live up there. Not the crazy Fingers people. They did make Paul Harvey when Chuck Wallace's dad's home was shot up. They picked up like 90 cassings for 30 seconds of shooting. Ol Big Chuck said that was a long 30 seconds Clayboy. Never did replace the front door. Bullet holes excite you rebels 228. I'm a Yankee. Dad just rolled over in his grave. 228 people see us as bigots because of words we use when we speak of anyone non white. All a bunch of Bull. The rest of the country talks about every aspect of people here from their accent to how they dress. One big joke to someone ignorant of the secret truth of the silent majority. We live in the best place in America. Their are problems but turn your TV on. We are not even close to a lot of America and all that mess. We discuss all this and a thank God for having it so much easier than a lot of America. All people are treated well here. People love meeting people from all over the world here. Their treated better here than anywhere. Then a word is used considered racist or bigoted and they paint one huge lie and we are all Clan. If the Republicans had called dems the deployable's that would have been bigotry. Making fun of non college educated people is bad and mean.Lie by the way. Plenty of college educated people voted for Trump. Mingo County was mostly Trump. Trump came in here and didn't make fun of West Virginia's people. He made fun of everyone who hinted at badmouthing west Virginia's. People went against the establishment. Well grandpa was an all state player at Kermit in the latter 30's. Was not being serious in other thread.

yea but this was fun trouble Greenduke. Boy the Giants messed up bad Green bean.That Duke QB was not even a very good player in college. Pro's could eat him alive

yea but this was fun trouble Greenduke. Boy the Giants messed up bad Green bean.That Duke QB was not even a very good player in college. Pro's could eat him alive

Well we’ll see about Daniel Jones. I disagree, he was a very good QB and a tough son of a gun. A brilliant student he will have no problem absorbing the nuances of the NFL.
If the NYFG general manager follows thru with the style of play he prefers then DJ could well be the right guy.
Should know the answer in a couple of years.

Friend I'm sorry if I offended you. Only an off color remark that needs forgotten and never repeated. I live nearly in Mingo County. I drove through Mingo County 20 some years. I eat at Dorothy's. I got a rock band"Cold Ethel" a gig for 2 nights at the famous Question Mark Club in downtown Kermit. 500.00 for two nights. We had a night for the ages. Preece family was very good to me. Yes I was probably filmed from a box car by the feds but son they had no problem with me. They were making 1 million a month? Readers Digest did a great story on the redneck mafier. Spelled it that for the effect. Rifle Rolled Eyes. Played against Big Guy Dillon and Don Brumfield and sissy Lucky Stepp. Kermit had won the state the year before. In Dingess for 5 yrs with Big South Mining. Second man hired by John Smith and Michael Castle. Bought computers for the kids at the school there. I by myself drilled the road into where they set up an office. Loaded it with tnt and electric caps and loaded that by myself. Some awesome people live up there. Not the crazy Fingers people. They did make Paul Harvey when Chuck Wallace's dad's home was shot up. They picked up like 90 cassings for 30 seconds of shooting. Ol Big Chuck said that was a long 30 seconds Clayboy. Never did replace the front door. Bullet holes excite you rebels 228. I'm a Yankee. Dad just rolled over in his grave. 228 people see us as bigots because of words we use when we speak of anyone non white. All a bunch of Bull. The rest of the country talks about every aspect of people here from their accent to how they dress. One big joke to someone ignorant of the secret truth of the silent majority. We live in the best place in America. Their are problems but turn your TV on. We are not even close to a lot of America and all that mess. We discuss all this and a thank God for having it so much easier than a lot of America. All people are treated well here. People love meeting people from all over the world here. Their treated better here than anywhere. Then a word is used considered racist or bigoted and they paint one huge lie and we are all Clan. If the Republicans had called dems the deployable's that would have been bigotry. Making fun of non college educated people is bad and mean.Lie by the way. Plenty of college educated people voted for Trump. Mingo County was mostly Trump. Trump came in here and didn't make fun of West Virginia's people. He made fun of everyone who hinted at badmouthing west Virginia's. People went against the establishment. Well grandpa was an all state player at Kermit in the latter 30's. Was not being serious in other thread.

seriously-i-have-no-words-for-this.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT