ADVERTISEMENT

How about that facebook killer?

Walden Pond

Platinum Buffalo
Oct 8, 2007
Have you seen the video? I know this whole thing is terrible and sad, but the video itself just sucks. He shoots the guy, mumbles something in ebonics and leaves real fast.

He should shoot himself and pay somebody the rest of his EBT allotment to do a better job of filming it.

Have you seen the video? I know this whole thing is terrible and sad, but the video itself just sucks. He shoots the guy, mumbles something in ebonics and leaves real fast.

He should shoot himself and pay somebody the rest of his EBT allotment to do a better job of filming it.

Unfortunately, this POS may hurt someone else before his life ends. Hopefully, they capture him soon.

What are the odds he is on welfare?

WelfareUseNativeHouseholds.jpg

I understand some people are upset by my opinion on this matter. It's very unlikely that there's anything I can do to satisfy them. As I said the other day, with beggars it's never enough. If I agreed to whatever their demands are, there would just be more the next time.

It's never enough. Just like when I stopped giving my mom money, I simply can't afford it. 20 here and 20 there would quickly turn into just sign over your whole check.

These people here want me to sign over my whole thought process. Probably so they can get me on EBT.

No sale.

So the guy killed himself. I wonder why he shot that old man. Maybe the old man represented his father in his mind. Seems like a theory. Oh well, it's all over.

I understand some people are upset by my opinion on this matter. It's very unlikely that there's anything I can do to satisfy them. As I said the other day, with beggars it's never enough. If I agreed to whatever their demands are, there would just be more the next time.

It's never enough. Just like when I stopped giving my mom money, I simply can't afford it. 20 here and 20 there would quickly turn into just sign over your whole check.

These people here want me to sign over my whole thought process. Probably so they can get me on EBT.

No sale.

You've turned into the online version of the guy who just likes to hear himself talk. What does any of your rant have to do with what you initially posted about? The guy had a full-time job and most likely wasn't a welfare recipient. Yet, you've made two posts centered around that.

Nobody is upset about your opinion on this like you claimed because your opinion has absolutely nothing to do with what everyone else is discussing.

Remember when

No sale.

So the guy killed himself. I wonder why he shot that old man. Maybe the old man represented his father in his mind. Seems like a theory. Oh well, it's all over.
True, we have them in my family as well. Enough is never enough.

The same with fussing around, too. That's never enough either. Fussing and fighting is a waste. Say your piece, do your thing, and if people don't like it tough shit. But fussing and fighting is a waste.

I learned to be real careful who you might let stay a night or two. Might turn out to be months. Like herd fever's mom, bet she is pulling her hair out. No no no just kidding you herd fever. My mother lives with me and we have it real good. Couldnt pass that up. Im glad you and your mother get along.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT