ADVERTISEMENT

Huff's Comments

Only one problem with your analogy. He's not being paid! He is not an "Employee", he is a student-athlete. Treat him as such.
Scholarship, free food, free books, free clothes, free tutoring, ability to schedule classes before everyone else. Oh and don't forget that monthly town check he gets to cover room and board I know I would have loved those perks while in college.

Scholarship, free food, free books, free clothes, free tutoring, ability to schedule classes before everyone else. Oh and don't forget that monthly town check he gets to cover room and board I know I would have loved those perks while in college.
Maybe you should have played sports and received a scholarship.

Oh I'm sorry, I understood he wasn't paying for his tuition? Being the starting QB, I guess he also wasn't receiving any other perks that non-athlete students attending Marshall would not receive?

My bad, I guess your argument would hold water IF those statements above were true.

They're not, BTW, and I don't give a damn how hard-headed you choose to be on this.

Continue sticking your head in the sand and pretending you're right and everyone else is wrong.
Maybe you should have played sports and received a scholarship.

So, Fox Sports ranks the caffeine bowl #34. Commenting on the Herd, they typed:

The Thundering Herd really had three distinct phases of the season, so knowing which one turns up is going to be a big test for a coaching staff dealing with a lot behind the scenes.

But you said they weren't getting paid. They are and they are getting many other benefits that the single mom trying to get her degree would love to have.
Making fun of the kid's mom? Man, you are a fuking bitch.

This is EXACTLY what the sister means.

Calm down and re-read his post. It has nothing to do with Cam's mother. It was an example of his PAID benefits as a "student athlete" that he enjoys over any student, namely those most in need, such as in the case of a single mother.

I swear, you're just looking for anything to get offended over.

I cannot, will not, equate the UPenn President’s resignation over the school’s policies with what Huff texted. It’s not even close. (Raises my voice several notes, with emphasis!) BUT! His ability to throw the school (no money), the entire fan base (hated him) and the young man himself (soft, miserable) in just a few words is legend. Well played, Charles - if you are looking to get launched!

Dear lord go eat a snickers or rub one out. You are wound up way to tight to engage in a meaningful conversation. I would t know fanchers mom if she slapped me in the face. I was talking about generic single mom trying to earn her degree with out the benefits of being a d1 athlete on scholarship.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT