ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana and Penn State the prime time game?

Kate Branson

Silver Buffalo
Dec 16, 2020
Oh well. I can watch a football game on Saturday or Sunday night, but I can't justify anymore sitting inside during those days watching TV.

Have to be out and about in my car on the road in the woods, at the locks, in the forest, etc. Not watching kids half my age play a game. Just can't. But I can do it in the evening to wind down.

Penn State and Indiana? Of all the games, this is it next Saturday for prime time? I'll probably watch it, but it won't be any good. Penn State 40, Indiana 10. And Cincinnati's not beating Notre Dame either, at least I hope not. I hate Notre Dame, but damn they shouldn't be losing in football to UC.

Next week's prime time game is Michigan at Nebraska. Has to be better selections than that. I don't mind watching Michigan in prime time, but it's a whole lot of drinking having to stay up that late. Of course, after Wisconsin beats up on them this Saturday, I won't watch but maybe the 1st quarter next week. That's usually all you have to watch of a Harbaugh game. 1st Quarter, and you know how the rest goes. Of course, they fooled me last week against Rutgers, and waited until halftime for Harbaugh to throw the game away. He did his best, but Rutgers is still Rutgers.

Watch Rutgers win this week. OSU apparently whiffed on all their QBs, bringing them in from surfer boy states to try to throw a ball here. They can't even throw it now. Wait until it gets cold.

Probably why I don't much care to see it this year. They look bad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT