ADVERTISEMENT

Is a Ford Edge any good?

Kate Branson

Silver Buffalo
Dec 16, 2020
I hate to have to go against the home team and buy Japanese, but the Nissan Maxima seems like the best thing to buy next.

I want a car. The Big Three don't make any more. Dodge still makes a Charger, but the old man said Dodge sucks. He's going to yell at me for buying Japanese.

Ford Edge. I guess it would be good to gag in. Just a terrible time in history when you can no longer even buy an American car. There aren't any left. SUVs and trucks only. They ride high and make me nervous that I'm running over little kids and going to jail for vehicular manslaughter. I can't see what's on the ground when I'm on Bear Bryant's tower.

I hate to have to go against the home team and buy Japanese, but the Nissan Maxima seems like the best thing to buy next.

I want a car. The Big Three don't make any more. Dodge still makes a Charger, but the old man said Dodge sucks. He's going to yell at me for buying Japanese.

Ford Edge. I guess it would be good to gag in. Just a terrible time in history when you can no longer even buy an American car. There aren't any left. SUVs and trucks only. They ride high and make me nervous that I'm running over little kids and going to jail for vehicular manslaughter. I can't see what's on the ground when I'm on Bear Bryant's tower.

Underrated vehicle. Everyone that has one likes it. I don't think you will regret it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT