ADVERTISEMENT

Israel and Hamas

A bank freezes your bank account. Later it releases your bank account. How much money did the bank give you??
Why was the account frozen? Unfreezing the accounts allowed them to be able to use money they previously were unable to use. So yes technically the money was given to them.

Reactions: KyMUfan
So, you nearly puked when we exchanged a filthy commie arms dealer for an American hostage in Russia. But you're willing to exchange potentially mulitple lives of American soldiers for American hostages of Hamas. You and your ilk are stupid hypocrites.
We gave up an arms dealer for a America hating drug user all because Biden wanted to look like he cares. Sounds like a good trade to me.

These attacker must pay a price. They should not be rewarded. There are no trades now. They are not a civilized nation state. You take and kill Americans you pay a price.

We gave up an arms dealer for a America hating drug user all because Biden wanted to look like he cares. Sounds like a good trade to me.
Is he talking about the WNBA player? Unfortunately, she went to Russia and broke their laws. Yes, their laws are harsh ans have unusual punishment. The arms dealer was an international arms dealer. Russia is a formalized nation. She was a legal prisoner like it or not..I am all for trying to get her out. Was it an equitable trade? Likely not.

These terrorists attacking Israel are not a formal nation.. I would not offer them a trade. Israel is an ally. The terrorists have taken Americans.

I would deal with them differently. Again, we have pipe hitters that specialize in this kind of thing.

Comparing the Russia situation with the basketball player and what is going on in Israel is not remotely the same thing.

The libs on here are not even being serious people.

Reactions: KyMUfan
I wasn’t all that worried until Lindsay Graham and Dan Crenshaw got their war boners today.

I have no clue what the solution should be, but I don’t want Biden or Graham making it.

Reactions: WVUSerg
I wasn’t all that worried until Lindsay Graham and Dan Crenshaw got their war boners today.

I have no clue what the solution should be, but I don’t want Biden or Graham making it.
I have stated I would use our specialize units to work on gettng American hostages. I feel that is the right thing to do.

That is the immediate need and concern. Then, take and assess from there. But, this thing has a potential to brew into something bigger.

It is becoming more clear that Iran was involved in some capacity. Reports comin out now they were directly involved in the planning and training of the operations. There is a bigger picture here.

You’ve wanted to buy a new table saw you’ve only had enough money to buy materials and hand tools. Now your bank gives you access to more money. Now you can buy your materials hand tools AND your table saw.
But they didn't GIVE me ANY money.

I have stated I would use our specialize units to work on gettng American hostages. I feel that is the right thing to do.

That is the immediate need and concern. Then, take and assess from there. But, this thing has a potential to brew into something bigger.

It is becoming more clear that Iran was involved in some capacity. Reports comin out now they were directly involved in the planning and training of the operations. There is a bigger picture here.
I think your take is reasonable.

Graham and Crenshaw and Haley rhetoric seems much more grandiose and frankly is terrifying to me.

Why was the account frozen? Unfreezing the accounts allowed them to be able to use money they previously were unable to use. So yes technically the money was given to them.
A bank freezes your bank account. Later it releases your bank account. How much money did the bank give you?? The answer you're looking for is...none. You lying trumptard oath breaker.

I think your take is reasonable.

Graham and Crenshaw and Haley rhetoric seems much more grandiose and frankly is terrifying to me.
I think Americans need to realize there are bad people out there and bad nations. There is a new Axis of nations that are out to get us and others. That is just reality and right now we are coming from a side of weakness. I am not saying hit the red button, but the reality is the world is very, very dangerous right now. These are near peer nations running proxy operations. This in an Iranian proxy in Israel meant to disrupt the region and stop peace settlements and so on.

This is not just about Jews and Palenstinians or Muslims on the Gaza Strip. Hang on, things likely will get worse before they get better. But, we have to show stronger strength. You take our hostages as a terrorist you are going to get a knock on the door in the middle of the night. We also have to stop playing grab ass with Iran.

But they didn't GIVE me ANY money.
Ok you found $500 in a jacket pocket. Now you have an extra $500 to spend how you want without impacting normal spending. I mean i know you ran a “business”but damn your are ignorant on this

Seems like a huge failure of Israeli and US intelligence if this was coordinated by Iran and Hamas.

Too busy going after "domestic terrorists"...

• Domestic terrorism has been increasing over the last several years, surpassing international terrorism as the most significant terrorism threat to the United States;

Giving Iran that money seems like an even bigger blunder if the above is true.

Far too generous with your assessment. "If"??? More realistic is "when"...

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F2c186a47-b606-4499-b026-9c323c59ab62_663x1200.jpeg

This is on Joe and Obumma.

• Angry
Reactions: ohio herd
Too busy going after "domestic terrorists"...

• Domestic terrorism has been increasing over the last several years, surpassing international terrorism as the most significant terrorism threat to the United States;

Far too generous with your assessment. "If"??? More realistic is "when"...
…or giving hush money on Covid origins

Ok you found $500 in a jacket pocket. Now you have an extra $500 to spend how you want without impacting normal spending. I mean i know you ran a “business”but damn your are ignorant on this
A bank freezes your bank account. Later it releases your bank account. How much money did the bank give you?? The answer you're looking for is...none.

A bank freezes your bank account. Later it releases your bank account. How much money did the bank give you?? The answer you're looking for is...none.

The United States froze the account and then Pedo-Joe gave them access.

It was Pedo-Joe who gave Iran access to $6 billion, America hater.

The United States froze the account and then Pedo-Joe gave them access.

It was Pedo-Joe who gave Iran access to $6 billion, America hater.
"The U.S. maintains that, once in Qatar, the money will be held in restricted accounts to be used only for humanitarian goods, such as medicine and food."

"Iranian government officials have largely concurred"

You lying IDIOT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT