ADVERTISEMENT

Israel and Hamas

I don't know, but "they'll soon be done with their troubles and trials", so says elder Tommy.
He preaches this...

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Let's pretend we paid ransom to Iran. Doing so with S. Korea's money is a genius level transaction.

Reports are coming in some of Hamas’ weapons were supplied by the Taliban. While Biden is directing US troops & assets to the region, it’s concerning to think our troops might get fired upon by our own weapons.

https://www.indiatoday.in/world/sto...kashmir-afjanistan-taliban-2446590-2023-10-10

“You leave billions of dollars of weapons behind in Afghanistan, I promise they’ll be used against your grandkids someday.” ~ Joe Biden

Last edited:
Where is Hamas getting all these M4’s? No, seriously. Where are they getting them from?

That money^^^pales in comparison to the cost of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. magat.
Yeah, the friends we made in Afghanistan got left behind to be slaughtered thanks to Mush brain. We didn't go to Iraq to make friends. We went to kill bad guys and break things.

Israel is the only one who could choose to end all of the violence by not insisting on forcing the Palestinians into an apartheid prison state.

This is inevitable when you do that.

In 2023 Israel killed 38 Palestinian children. How many of your kids, nieces, nephews would have to die before you were ready to do something about it?

Hamas are monsters, but Israel made them that way. If it isn’t Hamas it’ll be something else. The only end to this is an end to the apartheid.

Interesting that you used apartheid to describe Israel. I was wondering where you got that idea from. Now I know...

"Those Democrat lawmakers are Reps. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., Cori Bush, D-Mo., Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y.

Tlaib and Bush called Israel an apartheid state amid the weekend's massacre while AOC and Omar called for Israel to de-escalate on Saturday, while Israel was still trying to contain its breached borders, rescue its besieged people who were still being gunned down, and drive Hamas terrorists out its country."

Reactions: mlblack16.
Yeah, the friends we made in Afghanistan got left behind to be slaughtered thanks to Mush brain.
Military failure. phlegmwad. Those friends may have been slaughtered by the 5,000 taliban prisoners your orange jesus released from prison. magat.
We didn't go to Iraq to make friends. We went to kill bad guys and break things.
And all this time we were told we went there for WMDs. The Bush admin were liars and so are you. magat.

Interesting that you used apartheid to describe Israel. I was wondering where you got that idea from. Now I know...

"Those Democrat lawmakers are Reps. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., Cori Bush, D-Mo., Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y.

Tlaib and Bush called Israel an apartheid state amid the weekend's massacre while AOC and Omar called for Israel to de-escalate on Saturday, while Israel was still trying to contain its breached borders, rescue its besieged people who were still being gunned down, and drive Hamas terrorists out its country."
That's because he, like most leftists that are bleating about "support for Palestine" and "apartheid states," are ignorant and don't understand the differences between Israel's involvement with and treatment of the West Bank and East Jerusalem areas versus Gaza. If you have no basic knowledge of the underlying facts surrounding a situation - like HandH, Greed, and the Sqwad - you should probably keep your stupid opinions to yourself.

That money^^^pales in comparison to the cost of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. magat.
translation: "the US spent too much in Iraq and Afghanistan wars so I'm okay with the US funding terrorist cells."

That's because he, like most leftists that are bleating about "support for Palestine" and "apartheid states," are ignorant and don't understand the differences between Israel's involvement with and treatment of the West Bank and East Jerusalem areas versus Gaza. If you have no basic knowledge of the underlying facts surrounding a situation - like HandH, Greed, and the Sqwad - you should probably keep your stupid opinions to yourself.
You're a lying idiot.

translation: "the US spent too much in Iraq and Afghanistan wars so I'm okay with the US funding terrorist cells."
You're a lying idiot. Want proof?? You're here.

And while you're here, you're stupid enough to bring up funding terrorist cells while your St. Ronnie and republican senoirs were funding terrorist cells behind the scenes in the 80s. magat.

Military failure. phlegmwad. Those friends may have been slaughtered by the 5,000 taliban prisoners your orange jesus released from prison. magat.

And all this time we were told we went there for WMDs. The Bush admin were liars and so are you. magat.
Should have just sent them more money instead. Right?

Have folks seen the pamphlets being recovered by the IDF showing weak points on numerous Israeli defense vehicles?

And while you're here, you're stupid enough to bring up funding terrorist cells while your St. Ronnie and republican senoirs were funding terrorist cells behind the scenes in the 80s. magat.
translation: "well, since they funded terrorist cells in the 80's, it's okay with me if they fund terrorist cells today, 40 years later."

The state dept was in charge of the Afghanistan withdraw.

translation: "well, since they funded terrorist cells in the 80's, it's okay with me if they fund terrorist cells today, 40 years later."
translation: Hey that was Reagan, so it's ok. And it's ok if your orange jesus negotiates with terrorists and gets 5,000 terrorists freed from prison...but Biden...

You're a liar. Want proof?? You're here.

I understand why Obama funded Muslims, since he is one. Harder to figure Biden doing it since he’s a long time racist. Given these facts, I have to assume that Obama is still in charge, running an unconstitutional 3rd term by proxy.

I understand why Obama funded Muslims, since he is one. Harder to figure Biden doing it since he’s a long time racist. Given these facts, I have to assume that Obama is still in charge, running an unconstitutional 3rd term by proxy.
I KNOW you're a lying idiot.

The military drew the plans. oath breaking magat.
Understand restrictions from the state department, moron. Meaning numerous of troops and operational control. Rules od engagement also. Rules for pushing security out away from thr gates and opening other avenues of exit..all controlled by the state department. Their hands were tied. Yes, military leaders made mistakes but they wer under severe restrictions by the cluster **** state department. Those are facts.

Who is the CIC that has to approve the plan numb nuts.
Military was doing what Mush and his idiots wanted.

Mush and his morons made it a pure embarrassing cluster **** that lead to many deaths.

Hell, look at the world since Mush has been in office. That's all you need to know. He is a disaster.

Reactions: WVUSerg
Understand restrictions from the state department, moron. Meaning numerous of troops and operational control. Rules od engagement also. Rules for pushing security out away from thr gates and opening other avenues of exit..all controlled by the state department. Their hands were tied. Yes, military leaders made mistakes but they wer under severe restrictions by the cluster **** state department. Those are facts.
The military drew the plans. oath breaking magat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT