ADVERTISEMENT

Israel and Hamas

"The U.S. maintains that, once in Qatar, the money will be held in restricted accounts to be used only for humanitarian goods, such as medicine and food."

"Iranian government officials have largely concurred"

You lying IDIOT.
hahahahahah

sure.

Reactions: 30CAT
A bank freezes your bank account. Later it releases your bank account. How much money did the bank give you?? The answer you're looking for is...none.
How much money do you now have to spend? Answer it’s what ever you were given

"The U.S. maintains that, once in Qatar, the money will be held in restricted accounts to be used only for humanitarian goods, such as medicine and food."

You lying IDIOT.
Money is fungible. You do know that right? Now that I have access to more funds I can shift other money to something else, say arming hamas.

Reactions: 30CAT
I don’t fully understand this either but I am incredibly under educated on Gaza/Israel security, etc

How much money do you now have to spend? Answer it’s what ever you were given
A bank freezes your bank account. Later it releases your bank account. How much money did the bank give you?? The answer you're looking for is...none.

Money is fungible. You do know that right? Now that I have access to more funds I can shift other money to something else, say arming hamas.
Iran didn't arm hamas with the money transferred just 20 days ago. The Wall Street Journal also reported on Sunday that, according to senior members of Hamas and Hezbollah, officers of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) “had worked with Hamas since August to devise the air, land and sea incursions”

You lying IDIOT.
Yet here we are not to long after they were given access to the money.

Iran didn't arm hamas with the money transferred just 20 days ago. The Wall Street Journal also reported on Sunday that, according to senior members of Hamas and Hezbollah, officers of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) “had worked with Hamas since August to devise the air, land and sea incursions”
It frees them up and they can use other resources. But why give them the money to start with?

It frees them up and they can use other resources.
Hey idiot oath breaker. The plan was devised before they got the money. Ask someone with some IQ what the following means...

Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) “had worked with Hamas since August to devise the air, land and sea incursions”
But why give them the money to start with?
Believe me, I will ask you that same question if one of your family members is ever held hostage.

"For three years, Pedo-Joe has appeased Iran, the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism. It's not just the $6 billion that was released from sanctions controls last month. It's $10 billion that was released from Iraq into Iran."

"It's looking the other way on more than 80 attacks against American troops in Israel, in the Middle East, or allowing Iran to threaten shipping in the Persian Gulf. Allowing Iran, without serious consequence, to arm Russia to kill more Ukrainians, releasing hundreds of millions of dollars to the Palestinian Authority since the very beginning of this administration,"

Pedo-Joe is the worst president in U.S. history.

Hell the Biden admin had Iranian intelligence infiltrate their talks with Iran on releasing the funds. Obama gives them a pallets of cash Biden gives them money. If you know you will have money coming it will change how you spend what you have.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Hey idiot oath breaker. The plan was devised before they got the money. Ask someone with some IQ what the following means...

Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) “had worked with Hamas since August to devise the air, land and sea incursions”

Believe me, I will ask you that same question if one of your family members is ever held hostage.
Planned then executed when they had the money.

Here we are yet again you supporting terrorists. Greed loves terrorism, communism, and antisemitism. Those are facts. He hates America and her allies.
Yet here we are and you're still a lying trumptard oath breaker.

"The Wall Street Journal reported Sunday that Iranian security officials helped Hamas plan the surprise attack and approved it at a meeting in Beirut last Monday, according to senior members of Hamas and Hezbollah. The Journal reported that officers in Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps had worked with Hamas since August to devise the sophisticated air, land and sea assault."

No don't have to guess about this. Just look at what happened. Your Muslim brothers went on a killing spree.
Seems as though your Jesus hating brothers in Israel have wasted the financial aid we gave them. oath breaker.

I'm declaring Israel and YOU are God haters.
Uhhhhh. Israel believes in God, moron. Frankly, their traditions and living are more steeped in GOD and faith than yours. Also, unlike you, having only 1 religion in their life is enough.

Your ilk in this country...not so much. The entire sacrament of your ilk's faith is: Christianity is an outdated dogma. There is no God/Jesus, man is god, the justified killing of the unborn is a right, and the earth is too hot. Yes sir, this 7th dynamic is real for you chimp....
You can mention the 7th dynamic after you find one.

"The Wall Street Journal reported Sunday that Iranian security officials helped Hamas plan the surprise attack and approved it at a meeting in Beirut last Monday, according to senior members of Hamas and Hezbollah. The Journal reported that officers in Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps had worked with Hamas since August to devise the sophisticated air, land and sea assault."
The Biden administration just got exposed for having multiple Iranian spies within their ranks. Malley, who was also Obama's main guy on Iran just lost his secret clearance.

It's not exactly a secret Hamas gets their weapons & funding mainly through Iran. Blinken acknowledged it again recently. Iran's own President has acknowledged they can spend the $6 billion on the whatever they see fit in service to their people. Secretary Kerry has openly admitted Iran uses sanction relief funds to sponsor terrorism (weird they didn't put any rules on that money but somehow this $6 billion is locked tight.) The US can't even account for the money going to Ukraine & they're supposedly allies. But given all that, Iran won't figure out this money is fungible?

From the Washington Post:

Nader Habibi, a professor of economics at Brandeis University’s Crown Center for Middle East Studies, said in an interview Sunday with The Washington Post that Iran was likely to use any additional resources for “regime survival.”​
“Releasing that $6 billion obviously opens up resources for Iran, even if it is allocated just for food and medicine. That means that Iran would be able to release some funds that were previously going to food and medicine for other purposes,” Habibi said.​

Last edited:
Reactions: WVUSerg
I'm declaring Israel and YOU are God haters. You lying idiot.

You can mention the 7th dynamic after you find one. You lying idiot.
Good thing that I don't give a rat's ass about your opinion.

You can declare anything you want but it means less than nothing.

Uhhhhh. Israel believes in God, moron. Frankly, their traditions and living are more steeped in GOD and faith than yours. Also, unlike you, having only 1 religion in their life is enough.

Your ilk in this country...not so much. The entire sacrament of your ilk's faith is: Christianity is an outdated dogma. There is no God/Jesus, man is god, the justified killing of the unborn is a right, and the earth is too hot. Yes sir, this 7th dynamic is real for you chimp....
Sounds like three religions were not enough for greed, he is now testing the Muslim waters.

Sounds like three religions were not enough for greed, he is now testing the Muslim waters.
He's always been a sympathizer. Hell, I distinctly remember him losing his mind when Trump bombed and killed an Iranian general that was meeting with terrorists' groups to plan these kinds of attacks. That thread went for days as he mourned the loss of that scumbag. G.E.D. isn't as smart as one of his table saws.

Uhhhhh. Israel believes in God, moron.
Let me start by saying you're a lying idiot. And then I'll prove it...

22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

The vast majority of Israel practice Judaism which does not acknowledge Jesus as the savior. <<<In that condition they don't even have access to God, same as you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT