ADVERTISEMENT

It’s Been a Few Years

I haven't noticed.
Of course you haven't. It's because you have no self-awareness. That isn't surprising, as you have shown that for years. But you proving that you're a piece of shit as a human is new to many on here.

Of course you haven't. It's because you have no self-awareness. That isn't surprising, as you have shown that for years. But you proving that you're a piece of shit as a human is new to many on here.

Taking the Mets loss a little difficult? How are the ranking coming? 5 pages deep, are you ready to rank yet?

• Haha
Reactions: raleighherdfan
Interesting. I took a look. Herdman, Geux, Duke, MLBlack, Marc22, MarshallSIG, Alphasig, Arandom, MU88, and you, have all "responded" to my comments since I "became a POS"...

Try harder.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
Taking the Mets loss a little difficult? How are the ranking coming? 5 pages deep, are you ready to rank yet?
Anybody who believes in any of the major religions, including Christianity, automatically ties for second as the dumbest on the board. Anybody who mocks "cans" or "aliens" or any other religion/thought process based on absurdity or bizarreness of their beliefs while also believing in Christianity automatically ties for first as the dumbest on the board. To not have the sheer hypocrisy smack you so hard in the face that it corrects your stupidity is the best measure of dumbness.

Interesting. I took a look. Herdman, Geux, Duke, MLBlack, Marc22, MarshallSIG, Alphasig, Arandom, MU88, and you, have all "responded" to my comments since I "became a POS"...

Try harder.
Half of those people don't read this board religiously enough to have seen your comments that exposed you as a piece of shit. The fact that you've had a significant amount of time to think about it and still think your comments were even remotely acceptable shows that you're as much of a piece of shit human as some of the others we have had on this board like Fevers and Jeff.

Anybody who believes in any of the major religions, including Christianity, automatically ties for second as the dumbest on the board. Anybody who mocks "cans" or "aliens" or any other religion/thought process based on absurdity or bizarreness of their beliefs while also believing in Christianity automatically ties for first as the dumbest on the board. To not have the sheer hypocrisy smack you so hard in the face that it corrects your stupidity is the best measure of dumbness.

Half of those people don't read this board religiously enough to have seen your comments that exposed you as a piece of shit. The fact that you've had a significant amount of time to think about it and still think your comments were even remotely acceptable shows that you're as much of a piece of shit human as some of the others we have had on this board like Fevers and Jeff.
what if a person proclaims fundamentalist christianity and reads the cans? Paid for the cans or the reading?

Half of those people don't read this board religiously
Are you not attempting to mock "religious" action(s)/behavior? Suddenly "religiously" is the measure of yore board participation? Seriously. Get some help. Greed has a group that will be glad to take your money.

For the record. I see at least 7 of those 9 members post on this board fairly regularly. You probably brag about them "responding" to your posts too. (Well shit... I got another "no one responds" like, over the last hour. I'm glad I dont take your word for it.)

You are a liar AND a God hater. <<

FACT^^∆

crazy-laugh.gif

I know you're a hypocrite and liar. Ye shall know them by their fruits.
You know nothing of my fruits. You know nothing of me except what I say on a message board. Keep on being full of hate your judgement will come some day.

I know that you lie and are a hypocrite and that knowledge is derived from what you say on this message board.
If I took what I knew of you from this board I would say you are the biggest lying hypocritical and blasphemous person on this board.

You are also a coward

If I took what I knew of you from this board I would say you are the biggest lying hypocritical and blasphemous person on this board.

You are also a coward
I know that you lie and are a hypocrite and that knowledge is derived from what you say on this message board. I've quoted your lies for all to see, and your hypocrisy, and your stupidity because of your lying. You like to whine about being attacked by the truth, simply because it's the truth.

I know that you lie and are a hypocrite and that knowledge is derived from what you say on this message board. I've quoted your lies for all to see, and your hypocrisy, and your stupidity because of your lying. You like to whine about being attacked by the truth, simply because it's the truth.
All you do is lie

Are you not attempting to mock "religious" action(s)/behavior? Suddenly "religiously" is the measure of yore board participation? Seriously. Get some help. Greed has a group that will be glad to take your money.

For the record. I see at least 7 of those 9 members post on this board fairly regularly. You probably brag about them "responding" to your posts too. (Well shit... I got another "no one responds" like, over the last hour. I'm glad I dont take your word for it.)
He lies a lot. I call it Rifle's "mean girls" routine..."no one likes you, everyone ignores you", blah blah blah. It's quite funny actually, especially after stating those things, he exposes is own flawed logic and counts likes, gets caught in lies, counts response time etc. Honestly, I think the "mean girls" routine is more humorous than his "lifestyles of the rich and famous" schtick.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT