ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING Litton is declaring for the draft

First, i wish him and his folks nothing but the best... But I would like to know how this decision came about. I cant imagine he is going to be in the top 10 QBs in a deep QB draft class.

Time to get our young guys ready for spring ball.

Interesting move to say the least. With a new OC coming in and with the freshman that redshirted this year apparently being pretty good, maybe he just felt like he had to go.

I guess he could change his mind, transfer to a FCS school and go from there.

It is odd... considering the entire offense is coming back and should be pretty good, new OC to help him improve, a much weaker QB draft next year, etc.

Interesting move to say the least. With a new OC coming in and with the freshman that redshirted this year apparently being pretty good, maybe he just felt like he had to go.

I guess he could change his mind, transfer to a FCS school and go from there.

I thought that if you declared, you lost all eligibility to play again. Am I wrong about this?

He got horrible advice. His chance to be a great QB at MU was 2018, the future. Good size and upside but personally accomplished very little. Poor decisions and mechanics. Shocking decision. Maybe someone takes a flyer on him in late rounds, unless he just kills it working out next couple months & at pro day.

Can’t really blame the young man. Probably he and his family tired of reading all the criticism of his performance on Herd Nation.
Where did I read his family never thinks Chase does anything wrong. They have been bailing him out of trouble for a long time. He got the OC fired by not being able to get it done and then just leaves. Im still a little pissed Doc turned the keys of the offense over to this dude.

We have a true soph QB and another who didn’t play well last year when Litton was having his “issues”. Our recruiting class is looking to be the worst one in a decade. Hopefully Green is ready to step in and make an impact as much as I’ve heard he is.

I’m not big on 1-aa or graduate transfers.

Spring game will be interesting no doubt.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
I agree. Get Green ready to go!! Very exciting times for our football program! .....now about the other shoe..... This is a positive development imo!
Go Herd

I'd add to the list those fans who sit close enough to the family section at the Joan for his mom to hear their comments tearing him apart. Probably deserved comments, but they appear to be a very touchy, sensitive family when Chase's acceptance is involved (based on comments around the internet through the years...)

Saw that. Wonder who in the world helped him make that decision?
maxresdefault.jpg

I'd add to the list those fans who sit close enough to the family section at the Joan for his mom to hear their comments tearing him apart. Probably deserved comments, but they appear to be a very touchy, sensitive family when Chase's acceptance is involved (based on comments around the internet through the years...)

Good thing fans, coaches, players, and owners in the NFL are not harsh.

on twitter several scouting services are high on him, and have seen a couple say he had potential to have been a first rounder in 2019

A lot of hope in 2019 predictions.

His character issues alone will keep some teams away from him.

He can’t take a hit, looks down every receiver he throws to, poor throwing mechanics, and incredibly inaccurate on the long ball. He needed another year of development.

Reactions: AllEers6
Might be one of the worst early draft decisions I've seen since Tindal. And with the amount of talent returning to this team next year Litton had a pretty good chance at some national recognition. I wish him the best of luck. I wonder if he at least earned enough credit hours to get his degree...

Reactions: HerditAllBefore
Might be one of the worst early draft decisions I've seen since Tindal. And with the amount of talent returning to this team next year Litton had a pretty good chance at some national recognition. I wish him the best of luck. I wonder if he at least earned enough credit hours to get his degree...

I've been reading that may have been a problem. Apparently his social media shows him in Florida...a lot. Makes one wonder if he had the grades to even stay eligible.
But, Clarke made it. Maybe Litton can too.

But at least if they are commenting on you it means you are getting paid

True, but if you can't handle it at a lower level then it is going to be harder at a higher level. Of course a college scholarship is worth something.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT