ADVERTISEMENT

Michiganherd

Nov 15, 2022
Buddy how u been? See your basically still the most entertaining cat in here. Well you and herdman. Wv still bringing it. Extragreen not a thing changed. Like watching groundhog day with him. He must be shittin bullets worrying about the trump mystery. 606 483 0814. Give me a call if you don't believe it's me. Love you guys

“I’m Spartacus!”
“No, I’m Spartacus!”
Blaming Spider-Man GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard
Hey, fvck you you fvcking prick. Don't talk about my old buddy Rifle like that. Check out that imposter's post count compared with mine. Two different people.

He's a fraud. I'm the real Sistersville.
Comein I'm not going to use the f word like that. I reckon my writing ways will rise to the surface. Just had tragedy after tragedy. My brother overdozed and died and right after that my baby brother overdozed last winter. Mom died in my arms and of course my dad was murdered in Lima ohio after a union meeting at general dynamics. That was in 1988. Dad never got to see the herd win a national title. You all always treated me well and am saddened you have forgotten me and how my feelings are on my sleeve. Dan don't speak to me no more after my brother left a big piece of ice in a marble jar in my car. I had 07 of a gram of weed they found which was mine. Got the felony dropped and went to 6 months of rehab. Dan had been elected 2nd in command in the lion's club and it was in his best interest to have nothing to do with me. 60yrs not a ticket or ever arrested or in jail but I was a gnat killed by a sledgehammer. My grandson who is the greatest thing in me and Janet s life was taken away.Nit allowed to keep him after having him almost everyday for his first six years. I took panic attacks in rehab when I was not hearing his voice in my head. He's getting older everyday and a kids voice changes and not seeing him every day was very painful. Treated bad. Wish I could have been whipped with a cat of ninetails everyday for a month and get to come home to my wife of 42 yrs. I was in Somerset ky at lake hills oasis. I was in Springfield KY at crown where they have 700 clients at 1800 a day. It's ARC. I was at riverplace in Pikeville and Springhill in neon KY. At Sanibel in ashland. Attended Bible classes daily and peer support and as and na. I don't even drink. Now later on I will tell you all the things I did to try and make the best of it. As m in theq best shape I've qbeenq in 25 years and have made hundreds of new friends. Now the old sistersville. I made most of those rehabs my bitch. I beat players half my age on the basketball court and could outwork most men. Guys under 30 couldn't compete with me at anything. Old school was my name and I sent al summer preaching Marshall was going to kick Notre Dames ass. Most important thing I learned is if your depressed find someone needing help and help them. Saw ,probably 20 men leave treatment early and the next day call us all togther to tell us so and so overdozed and died. Blew my mind.really tore me up pretty bad because I get close with people quickly. When dad was murdered I was so tore up I couldn't talk. Only cry. As I was walking in to see my precious mother at the funeral a relative whispered in my ear " keep your emotions in check" That had my head spining stomach churning and shaking. Man I always treat people well. Worry if they don't like me but what was said to me was down right mean.I was terrified of walking in and seeing mom in that coffin. I can't say another word until my heart ain't pounding

Comein I'm not going to use the f word like that. I reckon my writing ways will rise to the surface. Just had tragedy after tragedy. My brother overdozed and died and right after that my baby brother overdozed last winter. Mom died in my arms and of course my dad was murdered in Lima ohio after a union meeting at general dynamics. That was in 1988. Dad never got to see the herd win a national title. You all always treated me well and am saddened you have forgotten me and how my feelings are on my sleeve. Dan don't speak to me no more after my brother left a big piece of ice in a marble jar in my car. I had 07 of a gram of weed they found which was mine. Got the felony dropped and went to 6 months of rehab. Dan had been elected 2nd in command in the lion's club and it was in his best interest to have nothing to do with me. 60yrs not a ticket or ever arrested or in jail but I was a gnat killed by a sledgehammer. My grandson who is the greatest thing in me and Janet s life was taken away.Nit allowed to keep him after having him almost everyday for his first six years. I took panic attacks in rehab when I was not hearing his voice in my head. He's getting older everyday and a kids voice changes and not seeing him every day was very painful. Treated bad. Wish I could have been whipped with a cat of ninetails everyday for a month and get to come home to my wife of 42 yrs. I was in Somerset ky at lake hills oasis. I was in Springfield KY at crown where they have 700 clients at 1800 a day. It's ARC. I was at riverplace in Pikeville and Springhill in neon KY. At Sanibel in ashland. Attended Bible classes daily and peer support and as and na. I don't even drink. Now later on I will tell you all the things I did to try and make the best of it. As m in theq best shape I've qbeenq in 25 years and have made hundreds of new friends. Now the old sistersville. I made most of those rehabs my bitch. I beat players half my age on the basketball court and could outwork most men. Guys under 30 couldn't compete with me at anything. Old school was my name and I sent al summer preaching Marshall was going to kick Notre Dames ass. Most important thing I learned is if your depressed find someone needing help and help them. Saw ,probably 20 men leave treatment early and the next day call us all togther to tell us so and so overdozed and died. Blew my mind.really tore me up pretty bad because I get close with people quickly. When dad was murdered I was so tore up I couldn't talk. Only cry. As I was walking in to see my precious mother at the funeral a relative whispered in my ear " keep your emotions in check" That had my head spining stomach churning and shaking. Man I always treat people well. Worry if they don't like me but what was said to me was down right mean.I was terrified of walking in and seeing mom in that coffin. I can't say another word until my heart ain't pounding
first i've ever heard of anybody sleeping themselves to death.

Reactions: Jartard
Buddy how u been? See your basically still the most entertaining cat in here. Well you and herdman. Wv still bringing it. Extragreen not a thing changed. Like watching groundhog day with him. He must be shittin bullets worrying about the trump mystery. 606 483 0814. Give me a call if you don't believe it's me. Love you guys
Thank you for the kind words. I need to get paid more around here. My posts are a huge draw around here. rifle thinks his are, but many just want to look at the pictures he posts. Hope he posts more pictures and fewer words. He types out all those big words that most of us don't understand anyways.

200.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT