ADVERTISEMENT

ODU Player celebrates/taunts after getting trucked (video)

I was pretty mad there wasnt a flag for this bc there was no reason for him to roll over and mount pitman at all other than to taunt and refs let it go. Also when allen was out of bounds by the student section where 2 of their players got in his face. Refs weren't calling anything it seemed

I must have missed this play. Oh wait, ASN televised this, so I missed the whole game again. The WMUL kids did a good job on the broadcast especially with the interview of Michael Payton.

I couldn't imagine film session the next day and he and his teammates saw he got trucked

I was pretty mad there wasnt a flag for this bc there was no reason for him to roll over and mount pitman at all other than to taunt and refs let it go. Also when allen was out of bounds by the student section where 2 of their players got in his face. Refs weren't calling anything it seemed

So, I rewatched the corner section... and we initiated all of it as regards to that.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, "Three squirrels with iPhones taped on them would be a higher quality broadcast than ASN."

Davila did get trucked in that play. Didn't see the celebration. Pretty funny. I bet he was sore all over Sunday because he took some other big hits (and delivered a few) all day Saturday.

Reactions: SouthernHerd
3rd and 25...seems like we've been stuck in the situation far too often this year since the Ohio game.

So, I rewatched the corner section... and we initiated all of it as regards to that.
Oh ok... i was in 102 so maybe i missed something. I just watched the other guy rushing up getting in his face after the refs separated him and the other guy.

Oh ok... i was in 102 so maybe i missed something. I just watched the other guy rushing up getting in his face after the refs separated him and the other guy.

If i still had it I would show you, but I deleted it. The receiver jumped over and shoved the ODU player that what started it

If the silly SOB had made a legitimate tackle, he would have busted into a break dance...!

Second dude hit Allen waaaaaay after the play. Like 20 seconds after.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT