ADVERTISEMENT

Reminder....

Here’s the more disheartening part about it all, teams that were laughing stocks a few years ago are passing us by. FAU was abysmal for so long, but are about to exceed our C-USA title wins. UAB was one of the worst teams in the country, they’ve matched our C-USA title wins. Hell, even WKU has more titles than we do and they’re more of a basketball school. Kudos to those teams for improving and it’s good for the conference, but man we should be doing more. It’s as simple as that.

With 10 minutes to go in the 2nd quarter, FAU is leading UAB 21-3.

It's a sunny December day in West Virginia too, with a temperature in the mid 40's. A good day to be playing a home football game but that's too much to ask of the MU athletic department.

FAU dominating now. Even with their coach having one foot out the door.

CUSA conference championship game happening now.

For the 8th time out of 10, we're not in it.

But, but, buuuut....we managed to put together 8 wins, so we're bonafide World Beaters, according to Mr. 05-Delusional

Reactions: Elkview
You guys simply do not understand the potential of this league and how hard it is to get second in our division.

Appy can play up and win a game on any given Saturday, but they couldn’t withstand the week in and week out gauntlet of a C-USA schedule.

Appy can play up and win a game on any given Saturday, but they couldn’t withstand the week in and week out gauntlet of a C-USA schedule.

Your not serious about this are you ? They knocked off one ACC team and one SEC team on the road. Granted the SEC team ended the season 4-8 but with a win over UGA , the ACC team ended the season 6-6. Still App State had to win on the road. Heck we couldnt handle Charoltte on the road.

All things considered , App State wouldn't have a problem in CUSA

I disagree with that. They went 12-1 and lost their only game by 3 points. They beat Charlotte, South Carolina, and North Carolina.

Reactions: HerdFan73
Wanna hear something really depressing? Little Miami, a team that gets ridiculed by our fanbase like no other, has won more conference titles in the 2010’s than we have.

Reactions: Clarence Woodworth
Marshall with Doc and Hammie are not the future and both need to be shown the door! The money will be there when the right decision has been made!

Reactions: MARSHALL77
trace_94 now be careful what you post. I guess you are new and have yet to incur the wrath of the two “Defenders of the Faithfull” - Stowers and Perkins.

trace_94 now be careful what you post. I guess you are new and have yet to incur the wrath of the two “Defenders of the Faithfull” - Stowers and Perkins.

Oh yeah, I’ve been encountering them for years lmao. Twitter is a lovely place.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT