ADVERTISEMENT

Study Hall

KellyGreenAlumni

Green Buffalo
Sep 13, 2011
With the recent struggles, I know Huff and Tricket will be having a long two weeks. Lets help whip this team back into form. Im going to list a couple plays I like that could help the team out. I'll provide a couple helpful links as well.

Simple and Easy 1st down, 2nd down play

giphy.gif

Chad Pennington teaches the Play Action - Bittersweet?

Stats about the play action, they matter.

I love this play too. Gammage can do this.

3rd down situation - The Hitch, and Slant Routes.

Listed Below, is a photo of a drag route, I find they work pretty well in 2nd and 3rd down situations.

Drag_In.png

I also find these to be fun, effective and crowd pleasing crossing routes.

high-cross-route.png

low-cross-750x151.png

Which should sum up my portion of this lesson. I am no football pro, so I need YOUR help.

POST BELOW YOUR FAVORITE PLAYS!!!

Class is in session!

More play action is needed to freeze the linebackers to give the QB a couple more seconds to find a receiver. Almost none was used in the past two games. Also, need to throw deep ball every so often to stretch the defense. Seems like basic offensive tactics, but Trickett has not realized it yet.

More play action is needed to freeze the linebackers to give the QB a couple more seconds to find a receiver. Almost none was used in the past two games. Also, need to throw deep ball every so often to stretch the defense. Seems like basic offensive tactics, but Trickett has not realized it yet.
Having a back like Laborn begs for Play Action.

I honestly think our playbook is way to basic. They need to think outside the box, The coaching staff needs to look at what has worked and scrap the things that are not working. I’ve seen better adjustments from High School coachs

Reactions: Jartard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT