ADVERTISEMENT

Tell me if I’m doing something wrong

greengeezer

Platinum Buffalo
Dec 25, 2007
I usually go out early to one of several local places for breakfast. The location I chose this morning had a round table near the window with a view of the nearby mountains. While waiting for my order, I happened to notice that the table had one of the wheelchair/handicapped logos engraved along the edge.

I had always assumed that inside a restaurant, the logo meant that the table was wheelchair accessible, but another diner glared at me and told me that the table was reserved for handicapped. I believe he was incorrect and I didn’t move. What is the correct interpretation of the symbol?

that table is wheel chair accessible like you state however it’s in the same boat as handy cap shitter stall and open for use if not in use by a handy cap person.
Handi cap parking spaces are the exception. Those you park your car and leave in so it’s a no no to use if you aren’t handicapped. You can easily get up from the table or shitter if need be. Moving a car is a process.

I wouldn't sit at a handicapped table, out of fear that someone in a wheelchair would embarrass me by kicking my ass. Imagine that would be very humiliating.

Reminds me of Herd Fever again though. He talked about slapping some bitch in a wheelchair and knocking her out of the chair.

This forum would be much better if Fever were back to posting. Figure with Fever, Walden, and Sistersville, we could have a lot more diversity here.

that table is wheel chair accessible like you state however it’s in the same boat as handy cap shitter stall and open for use if not in use by a handy cap person.
Handi cap parking spaces are the exception. Those you park your car and leave in so it’s a no no to use if you aren’t handicapped. You can easily get up from the table or shitter if need be. Moving a car is a process.
We had a very engaging thread on these topics. Without reading through it, not sure if you were out of prison yet when this one hit the forum.

https://marshall.forums.rivals.com/threads/handicap-bathrooms.61146/

I wouldn't sit at a handicapped table, out of fear that someone in a wheelchair would embarrass me by kicking my ass. Imagine that would be very humiliating.

Reminds me of Herd Fever again though. He talked about slapping some bitch in a wheelchair and knocking her out of the chair.

This forum would be much better if Fever were back to posting. Figure with Fever, Walden, and Sistersville, we could have a lot more diversity here.
With your significant shrinkage, you may qualify for being disabled

I usually go out early to one of several local places for breakfast. The location I chose this morning had a round table near the window with a view of the nearby mountains. While waiting for my order, I happened to notice that the table had one of the wheelchair/handicapped logos engraved along the edge.

I had always assumed that inside a restaurant, the logo meant that the table was wheelchair accessible, but another diner glared at me and told me that the table was reserved for handicapped. I believe he was incorrect and I didn’t move. What is the correct interpretation of the symbol?
I'm with Geaux on this. With the exception of handicapped parking spaces, most other facilities & accommodations are fair game AS LONG AS not a single handicapped person is inconvenienced. If you're seated & someone with a disability comes in, you offer the table with the expectation you're going to have to find another table (or be out of luck.)

Tell them to **** off. It is handicap accessible. Tell them of it is needed you will gladly get up and give it to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: greengeezer
i parked in a handicap spot the other day. hope this helps.

I’ve read that the big new thing is identifying as handicapped. I’m pretty satisfied with my gender and race so that might be the way to go. Can I just wear a pin or do I have to go to a flea market and buy a rusty chair?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT