ADVERTISEMENT

This is Phenomenal

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Everything about this is high quality. The clarify of the film. The music. The mix of shots from cameras in the crowd and on the field. Allowing Shilo Sanders and the other Buffs to talk sh!t and not saying a word back to them pre-game. Lanning's talk before the game. Bo Nix still pissed at halftime and keeping his guys up. The crowd. The shot of the Colorado staffer recording the scoreboard.

I like Coach Prime and what he is trying to do. Do you think he can do well or is it all hype? I think he can do well. Obviously, they didn't have the players to compete with a Top 10 team yet. But, what are you thoughts on Coach Prime?

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
After Colorado’s second game, this was the one people were pointing to as a true marker for their climb. I was hoping it would be a little closer but Oregon is pretty damn good

I too have a soft spot for Prime. When I was a kid he was my favorite.

We'll see if he can keep the 20 year olds focused with all this attention/circus going on. I dont' know what to think of it all. I haven't paid too much attention to college football for a while now.

Like Pro Wrestling, sports really benefit from heels. Prime can play face or heel.

If I were a struggling college student, especially one with a mountain of student debt, I would have a hard time cheering for a team quarterback who drives a Rolls-Royce. I hate what NIL has done to college sports.
Well first off he’s Prime’s son so he’d have whatever car he wanted anyway, but I saw the athlete’s parking lot before games when I was in college and those kids weren’t buying those cars with summer job money either.

Prime is doing the best anyone could’ve possibly done at Colorado this year. It’s hard to exaggerate how bad Colorado was last year. Time will tell if he’s able to put together a complete team this way and actually compete at a top 10 level. But yeah, that o-line is baaaaaad. If his QB wasn’t super mobile he’d probably be looking at double digit sacks some games which is insane and unsustainable.

If I were a struggling college student, especially one with a mountain of student debt, I would have a hard time cheering for a team quarterback who drives a Rolls-Royce. I hate what NIL has done to college sports.
I don't know how many struggling students there are in Boulder. It was fairly rich when I first went there in the early 90's, and it's gotten even more so. If there is a perfect school for the Influencer crowd that isn't near a beach, it's Colorado. What Prime is doing fits in well there, it's just....blacker lol. Boulder is really liberal, it's not like he's trying to bring flash to Tuscaloosa. No one will bat an eye at any of this there.

As someone else said, Prime's kid is gonna drive whatever he wants. Prime is loaded. I wouldn't feel any different about that than if in a few years Charlie Woods played on the golf team and showed up in a Bugatti.

I like Coach Prime and what he is trying to do. Do you think he can do well or is it all hype? I think he can do well. Obviously, they didn't have the players to compete with a Top 10 team yet.
I think he will end up getting those players. The next signing class will likely be interesting. It's not even the NIL money either, it's not like Bama or USC or Texas can't match Colorado, it's playing for one of the few stars of our age group that still resonates with kids today. Literally one of the best players ever, and the first one that really brought that flash and modern media to the game. Kids want to be like him and learn from him.

But he's gotta get a handle on that shit talking culture. That kind of shit is a distraction to playing your best. I think this humbling went a long way to doing that.

Well first off he’s Prime’s son so he’d have whatever car he wanted anyway, but I saw the athlete’s parking lot before games when I was in college and those kids weren’t buying those cars with summer job money either.

Prime is doing the best anyone could’ve possibly done at Colorado this year. It’s hard to exaggerate how bad Colorado was last year. Time will tell if he’s able to put together a complete team this way and actually compete at a top 10 level. But yeah, that o-line is baaaaaad. If his QB wasn’t super mobile he’d probably be looking at double digit sacks some games which is insane and unsustainable.
I remember when Colorado won a national championship in 1990(AP title and some others) and it was a split deal with them and Georgia Tech who had the votes in some other polls.

Imagine those two winning it now.

I think he will end up getting those players. The next signing class will likely be interesting. It's not even the NIL money either, it's not like Bama or USC or Texas can't match Colorado, it's playing for one of the few stars of our age group that still resonates with kids today. Literally one of the best players ever, and the first one that really brought that flash and modern media to the game. Kids want to be like him and learn from him.

But he's gotta get a handle on that shit talking culture. That kind of shit is a distraction to playing your best. I think this humbling went a long way to doing that.

Not sure why they were shit talking when it was obvious they were a big underdog and on the road. Prime's son and some others are going to have to learn that what they stepped inot was no the HBC stuff where that thing is almost expected and a right of passage. Of course Florida State could do it when Prime played there because they were better than most everybody else. Maybe 2 or 3 teams could hang with them then. Nobody else could. Prime could also back it up. But, shit talking Oregon who was #9 on the road didn't make sense. The teams at the elite level are too good and disciplined.

Not sure why they were shit talking when it was obvious they were a big underdog and on the road. Prime's son and some others are going to have to learn that what they stepped inot was no the HBC stuff where that thing is almost expected and a right of passage. Of course Florida State could do it when Prime played there because they were better than most everybody else. Maybe 2 or 3 teams could hang with them then. Nobody else could. Prime could also back it up. But, shit talking Oregon who was #9 on the road didn't make sense. The teams at the elite level are too good and disciplined.
When your secondary has LeRoy Butler and Sanders you can talk some shit lol.

USC is going to beat their asses too this week. It's a learning experience, for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT