ADVERTISEMENT

This stuff between Trump and Conway is fvcking hysterical

You know she comes home each day and says "honey, you won't believe what stupid shit happened at the White House today."
Of course she wouldn't admit it on national television.

HE'S GETTING THE SKINNY FROM KELLYANNE NO DOUBT A LITTLE PILLOW TALK AT WORK. WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED IF SHE WROTE THE ANONYMOUS NY TIMES OP ED A WHILE BACK. SHE IS NO DOUBT THE COVER YOUR ACE TYPE.

WONDER IF THESE ARE NOT DIAGNOSES FROM ANNUAL PHYSICAL, THEY DID SOME SORT OF MENTAL TEST WHICH ALONG WITH EVERYTHING FROM HIS SCHOOL GRADES TO HIS "BONE SPUR" DIAGNOSIS TO HIS TAX RETURNS NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN UNDER THREAT FROM HIS GOONS.

NO ONE CAN DISPUTE HE IS ONE FUNKED UP INDIVIDUAL.

Reactions: countryroads89
The root of the problem is the president’s amorality. Anyone who works with him knows he is not moored to any discernible first principles that guide his decision making.

President Trump’s impulses are generally anti-trade and anti-democratic.

Meetings with him veer off topic and off the rails, he engages in repetitive rants, and his impulsiveness results in half-baked, ill-informed and occasionally reckless decisions that have to be walked back.

“There is literally no telling whether he might change his mind from one minute to the next,” a top official complained to me recently,

In public and in private, President Trump shows a preference for autocrats and dictators, such as President Vladimir Putin of Russia and North Korea’s leader, Kim Jong-un, and displays little genuine appreciation for the ties that bind us to allied, like-minded nations.

The bigger concern is not what Mr. Trump has done to the presidency but rather what we as a nation have allowed him to do to us. We have sunk low with him

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/05/opinion/trump-white-house-anonymous-resistance.html

TRUMP just knocked the fat fvck the fvck out:

George Conway, often referred to as Mr. Kellyanne Conway by those who know him, is VERY jealous of his wife’s success & angry that I, with her help, didn’t give him the job he so desperately wanted. I barely know him but just take a look, a stone cold LOSER & husband from hell!

Reactions: 19MU88

George Conway, often referred to as Mr. Kellyanne Conway by those who know him, is VERY jealous of his wife’s success & angry that I, with her help, didn’t give him the job he so desperately wanted. I barely know him but just take a look, a stone cold LOSER & husband from hell!

Only a moron would think that’s a knockout. cheeto called somebody a “total loser”? There’s a surprise. His jabs aren’t even good. They sound like the lines from Sandlot.

George Conway, partner at one of the best and biggest law firms in the world is a “total loser.” Suuuure, fat boy with the tiny hands.

Look at you deplorables. We have allowed our country to normalize the president taking juvenile attacks on private citizens on Twitter. You all have no class, little intelligence, and are the perfect examples of deplorables.

Reactions: countryroads89

That is kind of like saying Michigan knocked Michigan state out three times this season in basketball.

I’ve got to admit I throughly enjoyed all three games this season. I’m glad to see you have crawled out of hiding after that last ass whoopin.

That is kind of like saying Michigan knocked Michigan state out three times this season in basketball.

I’ve got to admit I throughly enjoyed all three games this season. I’m glad to see you have crawled out of hiding after that last ass whoopin.
61-45

#2 seed, #11 seed

28-6 > 19-14

200.gif

Reactions: 19MU88
The root of the problem is the president’s amorality. Anyone who works with him knows he is not moored to any discernible first principles that guide his decision making.

Ironic coming from someone that has voted for a Clinton . . .

President Trump’s impulses are generally anti-trade and anti-democratic.

Meetings with him veer off topic and off the rails, he engages in repetitive rants, and his impulsiveness results in half-baked, ill-informed and occasionally reckless decisions that have to be walked back.

“There is literally no telling whether he might change his mind from one minute to the next,” a top official complained to me recently,

In public and in private, President Trump shows a preference for autocrats and dictators, such as President Vladimir Putin of Russia and North Korea’s leader, Kim Jong-un, and displays little genuine appreciation for the ties that bind us to allied, like-minded nations.

The bigger concern is not what Mr. Trump has done to the presidency but rather what we as a nation have allowed him to do to us. We have sunk low with him

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/05/opinion/trump-white-house-anonymous-resistance.html

It's ironic how you speak of lying and immorality, isn't it you independently wealthy, division 1 athlete, CPA who drops huge wagers on sporting events?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT