ADVERTISEMENT

Thugs are better than lazy hicks

Walden Pond

Platinum Buffalo
Oct 8, 2007
I admire the potential of thugs. Look at how tough and loud they are. Energetic, passionate, gunning for something. Of course it's misdirected, but compare all of that to your run of the mill lazy trashy hick back in the hills. They just lay around like helpless piles of shit waiting for the same welfare check the thugs are waiting on.

At least the thugs have something that could be harnessed for the greater good in this country. The lazy, dumb hicks have no redeeming qualities left. Damn, I'm glad I didn't end up stupid. I'm physically worthless, but imagine not having a brain either. That's most of your check drawin' hicks. 100% worthless.

So for all those people who have knighted me King Cone or whatever the hell, just realize that I have more respect for thugs than I do for dumbass lazy hicks who have not, will not and now cannot ever do a damn thing for civilization. You'll see them whining on the Channel 3 news tonight if you're still in the Huntington area. At least out here, you see thugs robbing and killing. They're still fighting for something. The hicks just give up and eat.

Originally posted by Walden Pond:
At least the thugs have something that could be harnessed for the greater good in this country.
We tried that already, but they kept running north. We had some really good harnesses too.

Besides, the rich are happier with having white slaves now too.

Well, these days most of the jobs aren't too physical. I'm surprised some of these construction companies don't hire 'em on though. I never see them in the trenches. Maybe they are too lazy, but they could outwork these scrawny rednecks they put down in there. Watched one of them cut the shit out of himself with a saw. I think they just hire their relatives who dropped out of high school to do this shit.

So for all those people who have knighted me King Cone or whatever the hell, just realize that I have more respect for thugs than I do for dumbass lazy hicks who have not, will not and now cannot ever do a damn thing for civilization.
Interesting, in the past you denied your use of 'thug' had any racial base to it.

LOL, yeah that was pretty dumb. It definitely does. I just don't think whites are tough enough to be thugs. Some of them tat themselves up and shit. They're just wannabes though. Physically inferior.

LOL, yeah that was pretty dumb. It definitely does. I just don't think whites are tough enough to be thugs. Some of them tat themselves up and shit. They're just wannabes though. Physically inferior.
I believe Coach Pruett has another word to describe them.

THE Ohio State Mandingos. Wasn't that something? He probably thought his time was about over anyway. Didn't give a shit anymore and spoke his mind. Good for him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT