ADVERTISEMENT

Wal Mart wins

Kate Branson

Silver Buffalo
Dec 16, 2020
We have this Wal Mart around here now with about 30 self checkouts. A whole bunch of them, no waiting. Too good to be true.

Even better was the cheese, potato salad, package of Crunch bars and cream horns I bought from there. Then went out to a corn field, chewed it all up, spit it all out, and even dumped some of it on the side of the car out the window on the way home after I spit a can of pop in the cup.

Gagged up cheese on the car and Wal Mart with no waiting. If I could walk, this all would be pretty good these days.

We have this Wal Mart around here now with about 30 self checkouts. A whole bunch of them, no waiting. Too good to be true.

Even better was the cheese, potato salad, package of Crunch bars and cream horns I bought from there. Then went out to a corn field, chewed it all up, spit it all out, and even dumped some of it on the side of the car out the window on the way home after I spit a can of pop in the cup.

Gagged up cheese on the car and Wal Mart with no waiting. If I could walk, this all would be pretty good these days.
May trump greed for the weirdest dude on this site.

Weird is good. I have found that the best things in life are those that nobody else wants or likes. You have them all to yourself then.

Anything you have to share or screw around with people for isn't worth much of a shit. Mainly because of how slow it is. It's amazing how even with walking in painful torturous hell with this shitty nerve condition or whatever it is, I still hobble faster than most of the people in there. Even kids.

I got to have my potato salad, dammit. Potato salad is good gaggin' food. Damn, it just shoots right back out. And tastes so good. Every day is like Thanksgiving if you can chew and spit a pound of potato salad out in the moonlight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT