ADVERTISEMENT

Watch college tuition go up

I worked in fast food when I was younger. Sure there’s more to it than handing a bag out of a window but rocket science…it ain’t. Hell if you want to see what I’m talking about hand the cashier 3 extra Pennie’s when your bill is $8.78
You idiot. No one is claiming McDonald workers are more skilled. The claim is the job is VERY EASY.

Easier than most jobs out there.
I guess you wouldn’t understand since your wife has all that Mary Kay money rolling in

You idiot. No one is claiming McDonald workers are more skilled. The claim is the job is VERY EASY.
It is an easy job tha requires very little skill. That’s why it’s a job teenagers usually work because it’s entry level.
Fill beverages with ice and coke is not hard. Pushing buttons on a screen and taking money is not hard. Putting fries in a vast of hot grease is not hard.

Last edited:
Zero jobs that require you to be on your feet for 8 hours are easy. You idiot.
Season 8 Nbc GIF by The Office

Zero jobs that require you to be on your feet for 8 hours are easy. You idiot.
Once again I’ve done it and it was the easiest job I ever had. Hell the person at the drive thru the other day was sitting on a stool and wouldn’t even hang the food out of the window I had to reach into get my food

Hasn't tuition always gone up during our adult lives? I don't care to waste my time checking before that.

You might as well start a thread here saying the sun will rise tomorrow, sit back and think yourself real smart for it.
yehhh a big part because of all these damn kinds of loans and govt sticking their nose in there.

Is anyone watching the pressers from the WH as they try to explain their logic behind the authority for the loan forgiveness? Or their inability to explain the different between student loan forgiveness & the PPP loans?

The work might not be difficult, but it is hard on the body, for sure.

Those young guys get on at Ford and think it's easy, but 20 years later they are fvcked up.
Yeah working a factory job is now where close to the same thing as flipping burgers

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT