ADVERTISEMENT

Watch college tuition go up

I’m talking about when you raise the minimum wage so high that it catches up with skilled worker wages. Stop reading dianetics and try keep up.
Why should skilled workers be paid so little? God hater.

Compared to what other jobs? God hater.
Garbage man construction cabinet maker teacher nurse athletic trainer medical sales fast food manager airline pilot welder fork lift operator machinist plumber electrician. Do I need to keep going

Garbage man construction cabinet maker teacher nurse athletic trainer fast food manager airline pilot welder fork lift operator machinist plumber electrician. Do I need to keep going medical sales
Yeah. You're at about 35%.

I answered that question in another post. Why can’t you answer?
Correct. You never owned or ran a business. You lived off the government teat for 23 Years and then complain about the retirement package.

BlueHair_jpg-2502770.JPG

Correct. You never owned or ran a business. You lived off the government teat for 23 Years and then complain about the retirement package.
Yes I earned the right to complain about it too. What have you ever done?
Answer the question what did you pay your employees and did you turn a profit?

Answer the question what did you pay your employees
Imagine you’re a skilled labor wage earner with no benefits and your boss informs you he’s moving you to a production-commission pay scale to try and get you to work harder…fast forward just a few years later…you’re having to find different work because your boss has turned the business into a 1 man hobby (tax evading) operation for himself.

That’s why he won’t answer you.

You ever own and run a company? No. You lived off the government.
hypocrite, he served his country. All you do is complain about other companies and how the govt should take care of everyone. Yet, you didn't pay jack crap.

Imagine you’re a skilled labor wage earner with no benefits and your boss informs you he’s moving you to a production-commission pay scale to try and get you to work harder…fast forward just a few years later…you’re having to find different work because your boss has turned the business into a 1 man hobby (tax evading) operation for himself.

So he is everything he pretends to hate

Reactions: raleighherdfan

^^^reminds me of a stupid lying trumptard God hater on Pullman called phlegmwad.

The Top 10% in this country pay the majority of taxes. And, there is actually a big jump between the top 1 and the remaing 9 percent of that group. The lower tax brackets end up not even being net payers into the sytem.

2021 tax brackets (taxes due April 2022 or October 2022 with an extension)
TAX RATESINGLEHEAD OF HOUSEHOLDMARRIED FILING JOINTLY OR QUALIFYING WIDOWMARRIED FILING SEPARATELY
Source: IRS
10%$0 to $9,950$0 to $14,200$0 to $19,900$0 to $9,950
12%$9,951 to $40,525$14,201 to $54,200$19,901 to $81,050$9,951 to $40,525
22%$40,526 to $86,375$54,201 to $86,350$81,051 to $172,750$40,526 to $86,375
24%$86,376 to $164,925$86,351 to $164,900$172,751 to $329,850$86,376 to $164,925
32%$164,926 to $209,425$164,901 to $209,400$329,851 to $418,850$164,926 to $209,425
35%$209,426 to $523,600$209,401 to $523,600$418,851 to $628,300$209,426 to $314,150
37%$523,600 or more$523,600 or more$628,300 or more$314,151 or more
That is the tax bracket chart and not what they actually pay..besides why should anyone making less than 50 thousand have to pay taxes?

Yeah. You're at about 35%.
You have no idea what goes into those jobs that you crossed out do you. In fact I know you don’t. Athletic trainers have to evaluate assess and treat injuries. So yeah that’s harder than handing a bag out of a window. I could go on but I’m not going to because there’s no help for you if you think working McDonald’s is more difficult that what you actually did with your cabinets. If you go to the McDonald’s out Wayne you’d be hard pressed to find any employee that could build a ca inept correctly.
*im sure you will come back with some story about how your best employee flipped burgers on the side to make ends meet and he told you it was hard

More proof that Greed hates the military members. He equates them to unemployed losers who collect a government handout
Everything!!! EVERYTHING he says he isn’t/didn’t…is exactly the opposite. Reading his lies over the years (while claiming everyone else is lying) is hysterical.
It’s why he doesn’t answer a question. He’s admitted things over the years only to be smacked down as a hypocrite (which he is)

You have no idea what goes into those jobs that you crossed out do you. In fact I know you don’t. Athletic trainers have to evaluate assess and treat injuries. So yeah that’s harder than handing a bag out of a window. I could go on but I’m not going to because there’s no help for you if you think working McDonald’s is more difficult that what you actually did with your cabinets. If you go to the McDonald’s out Wayne you’d be hard pressed to find any employee that could build a ca inept correctly.
*im sure you will come back with some story about how your best employee flipped burgers on the side to make ends meet and he told you it was hard
You're an idiot. Your "handing a bag out of a window" stupidity proves it.

More proof that Greed hates the military members. He equates them to unemployed losers who collect a government handout
I equate some military members as lying, God hating, insurrection defending oath breakers. Ones like you and oath breaker.

Everything!!! EVERYTHING he says he isn’t/didn’t…is exactly the opposite. Reading his lies over the years (while claiming everyone else is lying) is hysterical.
It’s why he doesn’t answer a question. He’s admitted things over the years only to be smacked down as a hypocrite (which he is)
Liar continues to lie. It's all you have to offer.

I doubt there's really that many poor idiots smarter than me, but have to admit, the ones that are, are simply lazy, live off the gov. tit losers.
There's lots of poor people smarter than you, and lots of the same who work harder than you.

You're an idiot. Your "handing a bag out of a window" stupidity proves it.
I worked in fast food when I was younger. Sure there’s more to it than handing a bag out of a window but rocket science…it ain’t. Hell if you want to see what I’m talking about hand the cashier 3 extra Pennie’s when your bill is $8.78

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT