ADVERTISEMENT

Watch college tuition go up

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
When they do this deal to pay of 10k or whatever of student loans, watch colleges raise tuition. Gonna happen, mark it down.

Morons, will never learn. Just to tell their idiot millenial base they don't have to pay back a loan. They just drove cost up on everyone and shit all over people that paid back loans and made sacrifices to pay for college.

Reactions: marshallisqbu
thanks-obvious.gif

When they do this deal to pay of 10k or whatever of student loans, watch colleges raise tuition. Gonna happen, mark it down.

Morons, will never learn. Just to tell their idiot millenial base they don't have to pay back a loan. They just drove cost up on everyone and shit all over people that paid back loans and made sacrifices to pay for college.

Congress writes the checks. By the time it gets to capitol hill Repubs will be in office. it will never fly.

Blue collar paying for white collar Useless masters degrees. It sure is a winning strategy for the dems

Whiny infants^^^
I know you are used to living off of your wife but many of us worked to pay our student loans off. I got a degree in something valuable unlike gender queer cuck studies of the Middle Ages, worked and paid my loans off. Now rich whiny white libs won’t have to lift a finger while people like joe plumber foot the bill. If you were a true working class person you would be pissed.

I know you are used to living off of your wife but many of us worked to pay our student loans off. I got a degree in something valuable unlike gender queer cuck studies of the Middle Ages, worked and paid my loans off. Now rich whiny white libs won’t have to lift a finger while people like joe plumber foot the bill. If you were a true working class person you would be pissed.
well written

well written
This helps both republicans and democrats and helps the economy plus school tuition is much higher than when you went to school and the republicans took away some of the grants .The loans are much larger than when you went to school.

No, moron, i'm just not like you are. Like most stupid cons, you think you're the only responsible person on the planet, that you worked harder than everyone, and that you pulled yourself up by your own bootstraps. But let's just PRETEND you're right, then you are a selfish stupid con and want everyone else to have a tough time. Either way, you're a selfish punk.

This helps both republicans and democrats and helps the economy plus school tuition is much higher than when you went to school and the republicans took away some of the grants .The loans are much larger than when you went to school.
When the govt guarantees tuition with basically no restrictions of course the cost of attendance will go up. All you have to do is look at some of the facilities around colleges and not athletics.

No, moron, i'm just not like you are. Like most stupid cons, you think you're the only responsible person on the planet, that you worked harder than everyone, and that you pulled yourself up by your own bootstraps. But let's just PRETEND you're right, then you are a selfish stupid con and want everyone else to have a tough time. Either way, you're a selfish punk.
Absolutely paying my debts makes me responsible. It’s not selfish at all to think you should be responsible for paying your own fvcking bills you piece of shit freeloader

Well what do you think is going to happen now? Hellllo, cost will go up

Absolutely paying my debts makes me responsible. It’s not selfish at all to think you should be responsible for paying your own fvcking bills you piece of shit freeloader
No, you stupid punk. The ABILITY to pay debts is what makes you APPEAR to be responsible. You whine like babies about inflation but either are ignorant of or intentionally disregard that over the last 30 years the cost of a public college education has increased 8x faster than wages.

No, you stupid punk. The ABILITY to pay debts is what makes you APPEAR to be responsible. You whine like babies about inflation but either are ignorant of or intentionally disregard that over the last 30 years the cost of a public college education has increased 8x faster than wages.
Maybe it’s because the free money where everyone gets a loan no matter what from the fed govt. now they are just going to wipe that out. It’s a lose lose for everyone. It’s not going to solve anything. Colleges will still get their money no matter what kids will still take out loans to pay for worthless masters degrees, majority of loan debt is for a masters degree. Wages won’t simply go up 8x and the tax payer gets bent over like you do on a Friday night

Reactions: WVUSerg and ru4_mu2
I know you are used to living off of your wife and the government but many of us worked to pay our student loans off. I got a degree in something valuable unlike gender queer cuck studies of the Middle Ages, worked and paid my loans off. Now rich whiny white libs won’t have to lift a finger while people like joe plumber foot the bill. If you were a true working class person you would be pissed.
FIFY - the addition is why he defends this to the n'th. people like him totally freak at the thought of the govt taking something away or not giving their kind (freeloaders on society) something for nothing.

"gender queer cuck studies" . . . true story: i was in nashville earlier this summer and took my daughter to one of those escape rooms and while waiting, there was a group of trailer park white trash liberals double masked, all done up with their purple hair, dressed in all black, white makeup, etc., and the mother was talking about how proud she was of her meth-user looking son being accepted to some liberal arts college in SC. i asked what he would be majoring in. music performance. cool, what's the employment outlook for that? crickets. just looked at me like i was from another planet, like, how dare you ask such a question. conversation over.

it's not selfish to not want to pay for some freeloader's (like you) shit, no matter what it is. like 429, i paid my loans. i helped pay my wife's loans. i will be paying cash for most of my daughter's education, although i'll make her take some loans out to teach her the valuable life lesson of paying your own way and not expecting free shit for nothing (unlike you and your govt teet sucking ilk).

i'm not selfish, i'm just not willingly giving money to trash that won't work to take care of themself.

Why do liberal institutions insist on charging so much?
great question. WVU/Shepherd/Marshall resident tuition is under $4500 a semester. liberal arts colleges are at minimum 3x that. that's on the super low end. my secretary's daughter went to one and she paid ~$30K per semester. her daughter is now a teacher. a teacher making the same amount of $$$ that other teachers she works with who went to WVU/Marshall and dropped out of their real major because of partying their asses off only to fall back into the teaching field (thus the saying, those who can, do; those who cannot, teach).

Reactions: Jartard
The reason tuition has went up so much was government guaranteed loans made sure that colleges got their money and they knew that they could charge what they want

Will make things worse for every teenager out there now. Does nothing to solve the issue.

so so dumb

Why if they are unable to help fix the college tuition system to lower the costs, I wish they would have just lowered the loan interest rates to 1%. Much easier to pay off but still puts some skin in the game on the student

You're an idiot.

Kind of like tax cut for the rich.

You're an idiot.

And selfish punks like you won't feel the difference in your bank account.
Tax cuts are giving you back your own money that you earned idiot. You are forcing me to pay for someone else’s issues. I qualified for the public service loan forgiveness program but refused to take part because I was responsible and didn’t take loans out to party, travel the world, or study something useless at a high priced liberal arts school. The $300 billion+ this will cost will absolutely have an impact on my bank account. Any high school kid in a basic economics class would be able to understand that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT