ADVERTISEMENT

What about Osteen?

Kate Branson

Silver Buffalo
Dec 16, 2020
I listened to him tonight, one podcast. Maybe he's a crook or whatever, but at least he has a good message. In a world full of can't do this, can't do that, shut down, lock down, muzzle yourself, he talks positive stuff. The only person I've heard in a long time even attempting to build people up. Today it's all about knocking everybody down.

I don't know how he does it. All that money, I guess. Easy to be happy and stuff when you're rich, but I wouldn't be. I'd be worried like hell about people stealing it or killing me for it. Not him though, or at least he can hide it long enough to give these speeches.

At least he uses something fake to help you out though. Everybody else uses fake stuff to dog you down. Dogged down and fussed at over not wanting to suffocate or work in a basement forever.

Reactions: AmeriKenny
He uses the prosperity gospel crap. He wants you to buy in to a bunch of fake shįt (him) so you’ll support his ministry. He doesn’t reflect the most accurate reflection of Christ in his works. There are better known pastors out there. But I once heard something that sticks with me today…

“There may be better presenters of the Gospel…but there is no better Gospel”

Is Hagee better?

My mom talked about watching Hagee in her last years. She died penniless, of course never had money to send. And even cussed like I do, but was so depressed over how bad everything was that she found this guy a breath of some kind of fresh air.

This kind of stuff could be nice to get into for people who don't really want to go around or be much a part of anything. I can't imagine ever going to the church or even really sitting around with other "fans" of it or whatever.

Of course all this means we're just leaching off of the suckers who do actually send the money. We're leaches and bums then. It's on TV or the computer. What will they do if I watch and don't pay? Probably nothing.

You guys watch the Righteous Gemstones on HBO?

Great dark comedy. Second season promo:

The second coming is coming.

It was just nice to listen to someone who makes you think life may be worthwhile.

Everybody else fusses and fights. Everything is too hard, an uphill battle, we're facing dire straits, etc. Why would people keep on living like that and not just say to hell with it and put a bullet in their head?

It's really never going to be any good? Not according to 90 some percent of people I ever heard talk about anything. That's what drove me away.

I came out here to get away from it back where I came from. It's here now too. It's everywhere. Constant negativity. I think people can do whatever they want. I'm disappointed they chose to hole up over nothing. Today they could emerge from the hole and live again if they really wanted to.

Billy Graham was the best one in my opinion. He had a real message unlike a lot of them.
One of the very few sincere, really Christian men. Too bad his son fell off the Apple cart and banged his head.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT