ADVERTISEMENT

What Do We Bitch About Now?

bbneutralfan

Gold Buffalo
Sep 29, 2010
Since the Corona Virus is interrupting world events - and Herd sports. If there is an upside we will not have to listen to the voices of all things the way Marshall sports/coaches/AD should be.

Well it’s going to be a long time for people to start complaining now that CUSA suspended all the spring sports. Be interesting to see how this impacts football.

Somebody needs to do something about all these chonky cats out here. They don't get that way on their own people - stop feeding them!

ESPN will now be re-running old sporting events for next three or four weeks. What else do they have? Just talking heads yakking about nothing important.

ESPN will now be re-running old sporting events for next three or four weeks. What else do they have? Just talking heads yakking about nothing important.

Not so fast. Unless they've cancelled professional poker tourneys everywhere, the ESPN folks are prepared to telecast the wall to wall tension filled drama and intrigue of every poker hand in every tournament being held in the Lower 48, a dozen or so off shore sites, and a hand full of foreign countries!!

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
Not so fast. Unless they've cancelled professional poker tourneys everywhere, the ESPN folks are prepared to telecast the wall to wall tension filled drama and intrigue of every poker hand in every tournament being held in the Lower 48, a dozen or so off shore sites, and a hand full of foreign countries!!

They have a new show: This Week In Rock, Paper, Scissors!

Sorry I deleted all the MU football games I had on DVR. I could watch them again. I did watch some extreme fighting over the weekend. I still can't believe how the fighters pound the crap out of each other. Have to believe there will be brain issues for the fighters as they age. I checked out 8 books from the library before it closed, so I'm set for a while. Hope they don't shut down the golf courses. As the weather warms, I plan to increase my time on the courses.

Reactions: Elkview

Maybe not even that. Fox, CBS, NBC, and Golf Channel have shut down their daytime argument shows in favor of reruns of games. ESPN has shut down its Washington and LA based shows (PTI and the late Sports Center) and all that is keeping its shows going is NFL free agent and mock draft blather, which will burn out in pretty soon. All networks are going with game reruns in prime time. Fox has picked up a package of horse racing for the next few weekends.

We complain about what went wrong in the Charlotte game. This will be one of Doc's questionable losses as Head Coach. Here is my top (5).
1. Western Kentucky (2016)
2. WVU (2010)
3. at Ohio (2015)
4. Charlotte (2019)
5. at East Carolina (2012)

We complain about what went wrong in the Charlotte game. This will be one of Doc's questionable losses as Head Coach. Here is my top (5).
1. Western Kentucky (2016)
2. WVU (2010)
3. at Ohio (2015)
4. Charlotte (2019)
5. at East Carolina (2012)

NOTHING can replace the WVU loss in 2010 at Number ONE! NOTHING! In terms of what that loss meant overall to Marshall football, to the psyche of MU fans, alums, etc. MU with a chance to put a clinching score, even a chip shot field goal, on the scoreboard with 8 minutes to go in ot and the ball down near the EER goal line. That's when Doc put his coaching genius on full public display in snatching defeat from the jaws of victory!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT