ADVERTISEMENT

Who wants to be a millionaire?

Funny that you think it's a one way street when in reality it is a two lane road...
Two lane roads can also be one way. How in the fvck did you get a license?
Hmmm... I didn't know using a certain brand of pillow made one an idiot...
If you pay good money for a shitty to average pillow, you're an idiot.

In his price range, I'd recommend the Cozy House bamboo pillow.

Two lane roads can also be one way.

I've told you to watch the Indian comic. Now I'm telling you to read an academic article by Ahmed...

"Two-lane highways refer to roadways consisting of two lanes in the cross section, one for each direction of travel."

Everyone but you knows what a two-lane road or highway is. But then again, everyone but you knows you're not a libertarian...

If you pay good money for a shitty to average pillow, you're an idiot.

So personal preference doesn't matter? Meanwhile your personal preference does?

Reviews are similar for MyPillow and Cosy.

In his price range, I'd recommend the Cozy House bamboo pillow.

*Cosy...

$54.95

$19.98

You evidently are worse at math than you are at logic and spelling...

Two-lane highways
You said road, not highway. Make up what little mind you have.
Reviews are similar for MyPillow and Cosy.
One is mostly being reviewed by Trumpers, who are known idiots. Like you.
You evidently are worse at math than you are at logic and spelling.
Logic would make it evident spellcheck was not a fan of Cosy. My bad for hitting the redlined words and clicking the fix.

And you are not very good at bullshitting (EG would call this lying). Here's a copypasta of their website from your link...if you are a poor reader, I can post a screenshot later.

Classic/Premium MyPillows​

As low as $49.98As low as $19.98 w/ promo code
Pay in 4 interest-free payments of $12.50 Learn more

Just to double check, I clicked to buy one....yep, $49.98 (also, it's ten bucks more for the queen one, because who the fvck wants a smaller standard sized pillow anyways?). Now sure, I can get a promo code somehow, but that's a sale, not the list price. Why is dude having a sale? Well, there's two reasons. First, he's fvcking radioactive now to all but the nuttiest of nuts. I'll mention the second reason later.

Walmart, the favorite store of Trumpers, is selling them for $49.35...what a bargain!

https://www.walmart.com/ip/My-Pillo...Queen-Firm-Bed-Pillow/1113832987?athbdg=L1700

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

And here is that second reason: turns out there is a new and improved pillow! Dude is fire-selling the old one, a very common retail tactic. The new one is...$89.98!

https://www.mypillow.com/mypillows/mypillow-2-0

You are not good at bullshitting.

stop-it-get-some-help.gif

Speaking of stopping crack, dude would be a great American story had he not jumped on the Trump Train. From crackhead to successful entrepreneur. But turns out you can't smoke crack for years and not mess up your brain...just poor judgement getting on the conspiracy wagon, and even worse judgement working to, you know, overthrow the government.

giphy.gif

I'll pray for him...and you as well.

You said road, not highway. Make up what little mind you have.
🥱🥱🥱

Google two lane road and two lane highway and see what comes back.

Or refer to synonyms:

You refer to EG while writing a rifle-esque response while using the "logic" of them both or of a confused liberal-libertarian...

Logic would make it evident spellcheck was not a fan of Cosy.

Does spellcheck on your computer know the difference between liberal and libertarian?

Interesting that the guy that's always whining about not posting a link didn't post a link to "Cozy"...

BTW your TDS is bad today. What gives?

Reactions: 19MU88
Google two lane road and two lane highway and see what comes back.
I see trail on there too. Two lane trail, got it. You can walk side by side with your honey up the mountain.

didn't post a link to "Cozy"...
Well, I don't care if you buy it or not. Just threw that out as a pillow I have experience with and liked well enough. I've had off and on issues with my neck and back for a long time (turns out I have a birth defect in my spine), I've tried dozens of pillows, including the one sold by your fellow nut. It's difficult to find a great one at that $50ish point. I could recommend more if you like...with links! But this here is the best one I tried:

https://luxome.com/products/layr-adjustable-pillow?variant=31902303125565

Pricy, but worth it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT