ADVERTISEMENT

Yahoo reporting Gov Justice involved with Doc removal...

agree........if Justice is involved he needs to get his large ass out of the way. Shouldn't he be more concerned with facilitating getting citizens vaccinated.........hard to tell what kind of good ole boy or felon we get if his immenseness is involved.

Reactions: AmeriKenny
Remember when I said a governor has a lot of power? Especially one with over a billion dollars and an alumnus of your school who donated a shit ton of money? Guess who won in the end?

The big governor might be a lot of things, but he wants a winner. A real winner. He also knew the excitement was gone and we had stagnated.

Anyone at MU wanting to get personal $$$ out of Gov. JJ must be prepared to get in a very, very, very LONG LINE, IMO. You know, like the ones at the State DMV offices. Only difference is the line MU officials will be in the electronic message signs will tell you that your anticipated wait is in weeks, . . . months, . . . years, instead of minutes and hours!!

you realize that businesses are separate from an individual, like it or not that it is how it works
Huh? If I’m a sub S the business is me, so if my business has paid the bills, I haven’t paid them. ( goes for a closely heard C as well)

Huh? If I’m a sub S the business is me, so if my business has paid the bills, I haven’t paid them. ( goes for a closely heard C as well)
When the papers report that one his many companies owes taxes that means the company owes taxes not him personally.

When the papers report that one his many companies owes taxes that means the company owes taxes not him personally.
What you don’t see to be grasping is, he is the company. Besides it’s not just taxes, Jim owes money to many businesses in this state. Jim just doesn’t bother to pay his bills. Any bill
Ever wonder why the Greenbrier classic is gone? Ever wonder why jimmy buffet never went played the Greenbrier again?

The tour changed the schedule because they couldn’t be part of the greenbrier not paying the vendors.
You think that is why they moved the pga championship and players championship? The greenbrier tournament was doomed at that point because of when it was played.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
Anyone who's ever done business with Jim Justice knows he doesn't pay his bills. His strategy is to use the lure of his money as a way to get you to give him product, and then he makes you lawyer up to get paid, knowing you'll settle for less than the value of what he owes you so it isn't all lost in court fees. He's the capitalist equivalent of a honeypot.

His successful run for governor (and subsequent re-election) stands as one of the most telling parables about West Virginia politics. If you worked anywhere that did business with him, you'd never vote for the guy, but that's no big shakes when a near majority of West Virginians (47%) don't work at any business, at all.

Anyone who's ever done business with Jim Justice knows he doesn't pay his bills. His strategy is to use the lure of his money as a way to get you to give him product, and then he makes you lawyer up to get paid, knowing you'll settle for less than the value of what he owes you so it isn't all lost in court fees. He's the capitalist equivalent of a honeypot.

His successful run for governor (and subsequent re-election) stands as one of the most telling parables about West Virginia politics. If you worked anywhere that did business with him, you'd never vote for the guy, but that's no big shakes when a near majority of West Virginians (47%) don't work at any business, at all.
This.

You think that is why they moved the pga championship and players championship? The greenbrier tournament was doomed at that point because of when it was played.
It was doomed because the Greenbrier never paid any of the vendors and the PGA couldn’t be associated with it

Now local media and MU saying JJ had nothing to do with it. Why is that hard to believe?

Now local media and MU saying JJ had nothing to do with it. Why is that hard to believe?

fire off an email to Gilbert calling him a liar if you feel strongly. He said he made the decision after consulting MH.

fire off an email to Gilbert calling him a liar if you feel strongly. He said he made the decision after consulting MH.

I will tell you right now that Mike had nothing to do with this decision. Jerry's release and Chuck's report are both 100% inaccurate.

Before last night, I didn't expect Mike to have much (if any) say so in the next hire either, but after talking to some people I feel like the committee may work better than I expected.

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
I will tell you right now that Mike had nothing to do with this decision. Jerry's release and Chuck's report are both 100% inaccurate.

Before last night, I didn't expect Mike to have much (if any) say so in the next hire either, but after talking to some people I feel like the committee may work better than I expected.
I would hope Mike would stay on as AD for a few more years.

I would hope Mike would stay on as AD for a few more years.

I certainly feel the same way, but I also have serious concerns there. With the outside influences that Gilbert and the BOG are allowing, who knows what will happen.

I'm convinced that he is the head of the search committee simply to keep him occupied. He is being paid through June so why mot give him something to do.? After a coach is named he will be gone as well

I know you know everything and all, but I was not opining on the truth or who made the decision, I was simply advising SV on how to handle it if he feels strongly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT