ADVERTISEMENT

16 of the most entertaining minutes you will ever have.

BleedsGreen33

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2010
Wow this was ugly and even more embarrassing than I thought. They were up 21-0 and then how it ends...

Reactions: Mwilton13
I watched the second half of the game. WKU looked terrible. Our running game has been poor but theirs is non-existent. In the 1 year plus 2 games that the coach has been there, they have not had a single 100 yard game by a RB

Can someone share the time stamp of when the Maine QB does this:

I like the play at the 12:32 mark where WKU's #10 gets put on the ground by the referee, who doesn't seem to be phased at all by the collision.

Reactions: BleedsGreen33
Go to the 11:55 mark. WKU QB gets sacked, the two linemen that gave up the sack just walk off the field and leaving him laying there. The one guy right beside him didn't even offer a hand to help him up. Looks like they have some issues going on.

Go to the 11:55 mark. WKU QB gets sacked, the two linemen that gave up the sack just walk off the field and leaving him laying there. The one guy right beside him didn't even offer a hand to help him up. Looks like they have some issues going on.

Sounds like us in 2016.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
Is Quinton Baker still on their roster??? Or, is he out due to legal problems?
I believe he was kicked out of the program due to legal issues and that he could end up in jail for a while based on the last info I heard on here.

Reactions: 31Herd55
I too watched that Maine game but also watched the Louisville game last night. Two totally different performances by WKU. If the Maine WKU shows up next week, we destroy them. If the Louisville WKU shows up, we are in trouble

Reactions: Treadmill MUsic
I believe he was kicked out of the program due to legal issues and that he could end up in jail for a while based on the last info I heard on here.
playing FCS in Oregon I believe
Thanks for the info...I had forgotten the story on him. We definately dodged that bullet & picked up
Tyler King in the process...Win-Win for The Herd.

I too watched that Maine game but also watched the Louisville game last night. Two totally different performances by WKU. If the Maine WKU shows up next week, we destroy them. If the Louisville WKU shows up, we are in trouble

They played a different QB against Louisville, plus I just think it was Louisville not playing great combined with WKU playing the best they could against a team they hate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT