ADVERTISEMENT

Big Green license plate... Anyone else think it sucks?

MU ATO

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
Earth
I got my Big Green stuff today and as I said in this threads title I think the license plate design is terrible. Worst one ever. I'm thinking about just keeping last years plate on & waiting for next year. LOL.

I prefer Big Green use our donations for something other than a license plate. I'm glad they feel they have to give us something in return but I have enough license plates.

Terrible. Branding and marketing at Marshall is an oxymoron... The brand is We Are.... Stay with the brand. Stay with the brand!

Terrible. Branding and marketing at Marshall is an oxymoron... The brand is We Are.... Stay with the brand. Stay with the brand!

Looks like we borrowed your brand.

fPrSbvsg.jpg

Yeah plate is ass. Who approves these designs? How about keep it pretty much the same and just change the year? Worst plate design I can remember.

Yeah definitely not something I want to put on a vehicle for sure... I even opted out of getting the promo items when I paid this year and still got all the "stuff".

I haven't used the last 3 or 4 plates from the BG, wasn't a fan of any of them.

I keep opting for the plate, hoping it will be good each year, only to be disappointed.

Perhaps the leader of Big Green should sponsor a design competition amongst the membership, select several designs that are submitted, and then send the members an email with the chosen designs and allow the members to vote on a winner. Personally I do not want a Big Green Club license plate but I guess others do. At least a competition would involve the membership. JMO

I know pessimism can be quite prevalent on this board especially during the off season when boredom is running rampant.... So I naturally I took the post heading with a grain of pessimistic salt... But Damn that's flat out FUGLY... They definitely have that "Oh $hit they need artwork within the hour, just bang something out on your computer" look. "Or hey look what I found on sale at Big Lots"

I look forward to the plate every year. Rotate the new one and previous years on our vehicles and the older ones then get retired to the garage wall. Still on the fence about this years. Might get early retirement.

Reactions: 19MU88
I never use the BG plates. I have a permanent Herd plate on my car. I simply display each years in my Marshall room.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT