ADVERTISEMENT

Chipotle increasing wages…and prices

So, you are gouging people? Is that Tyrone down at the buy here and pay here lot? Or is that at the payday lending place?
The increase impacts the dealership's cost. We build in that cost increase in our portal, so the car buyer ends up paying it. If the increase were out of line with our competitors, the dealer wouldn't be able to sell the product to the car buyer, so we're good. We don't have to increase/decrease our fees based on what others do.

On the other hand, since it appears that your company operates on grocery store margins, you don't have the ability to control your own pricing. Sounds like a bad business model to me, and I suggest you start looking elsewhere.

If I accept the California position, which will officially be offered to me on Monday or Tuesday, my division sales managers earn a base of $120K plus commissions. You'll have to manage about eight sales reps in your region, and you will be traveling in the Carolinas/VA 8-10 days per month, but at least you'll work for a company that is financially stable enough to not have to bend over to everyone. I can even teach you about controlling the manufacturing and distribution of the product you are selling so that you don't have to constantly screw your customers over with price increases.

Phlegmwad:

extragreen said:
Stop raising prices, you idiot. You're causing inflation. You stupid lying dunce.

I don't recall rifle whining like a mule about chipotle raising their prices or inflation in general. Idiot.

you trust the govt?
No, but I trust Wells Fargo in particular even less. When everything got economically weird in late 2008-early 2009 I worked collections for them for a couple of months. I was amazed that we were blatantly told to violate the FDCPA and told to falsify records. I quit. That is a very, very dirty company.
I trust many individuals in govt.
I wouldn't trust the janitor at Wells Fargo, that motherfvcker is probably in there faking signatures too.

Phlegmwad:

extragreen said:
Stop raising prices, you idiot. You're causing inflation. You stupid lying dunce.

I don't recall rifle whining like a mule about chipotle raising their prices or inflation in general. Idiot.
Nice try retard.

Where exactly was Herdman "whining" about Chipotle or inflation in general? He was providing an example of what his company is doing and predicting what likely will happen with overall inflation. You're the one that actually started "whining" (like a bitch) to herdman and begging him to stop.

Reactions: Jartard
Nice try retard.

Where exactly was Herdman "whining" about Chipotle or inflation in general? He was providing an example of what his company is doing and predicting what likely will happen with overall inflation. You're the one that actually started "whining" (like a bitch) to herdman and begging him to stop.
You're a lying idiot defending a lying idiot. Idiot.

The increase impacts the dealership's cost. We build in that cost increase in our portal, so the car buyer ends up paying it. If the increase were out of line with our competitors, the dealer wouldn't be able to sell the product to the car buyer, so we're good. We don't have to increase/decrease our fees based on what others do.

On the other hand, since it appears that your company operates on grocery store margins, you don't have the ability to control your own pricing. Sounds like a bad business model to me, and I suggest you start looking elsewhere.

If I accept the California position, which will officially be offered to me on Monday or Tuesday, my division sales managers earn a base of $120K plus commissions. You'll have to manage about eight sales reps in your region, and you will be traveling in the Carolinas/VA 8-10 days per month, but at least you'll work for a company that is financially stable enough to not have to bend over to everyone. I can even teach you about controlling the manufacturing and distribution of the product you are selling so that you don't have to constantly screw your customers over with price increases.
why would i take a step down? And, in California? No thanks!

No, but I trust Wells Fargo in particular even less. When everything got economically weird in late 2008-early 2009 I worked collections for them for a couple of months. I was amazed that we were blatantly told to violate the FDCPA and told to falsify records. I quit. That is a very, very dirty company.

I wouldn't trust the janitor at Wells Fargo, that motherfvcker is probably in there faking signatures too.
I have most of my money with Wells Fargo. Never had a problem. I know they did some things back a long time ago. But, I like the convenience of their locations and their service has been good for me.

why would i take a step down?
Because with a $120K base and commissions ranging from $30K - $100K, you'd be able to make a good living for a company that doesn't have to bend over backwards to any change in market dynamics.

And, in California? No thanks!
To be an adequate candidate for the position, you have to be able to read, and based on this, that may not be the case. I said you'd be in the Carolinas/Virginia, not California. So you can stay in your whites-only suburban Raleigh neighborhood while not having to drive a death mobile and not having to be a punching bag to your customers each time you have to tell them of a price increase.

Larger OEM’s expect their vendors to continuously improve processes and efficiency to counter increased costs. Price increase negotiations with Fortune 500 companies can be very interesting. We hit our tipping point a few months ago and had to go through that process! It went surprisingly smooth this time, most customers completely understood.

Because with a $120K base and commissions ranging from $30K - $100K, you'd be able to make a good living for a company that doesn't have to bend over backwards to any change in market dynamics.

To be an adequate candidate for the position, you have to be able to read, and based on this, that may not be the case. I said you'd be in the Carolinas/Virginia, not California. So you can stay in your whites-only suburban Raleigh neighborhood while not having to drive a death mobile and not having to be a punching bag to your customers each time you have to tell them of a price increase.
we have a black child for a neighbor. so, not whites only.

liberals are the bigger problem.

So 5 years is a long time ago.
depends on the perspective. Raoul wrote 2008-2009.

why the hell do you care where i bank? a bank is a bank. they have given me good service. I was with them when it is was wachovia. Then WF bought them out. Never had an issue.

you are causing low wages and you are full of shit.
You're a lying idiot. If an increase in wages at Chipotle's causes inflation, so does every time employees get a raise at your company. Idiot. Stop taking raises and adding to inflation. You're part of the problem.

You're a lying idiot. If an increase in wages at Chipotle's causes inflation, so does every time employees get a raise at your company. Idiot. Stop taking raises and adding to inflation. You're part of the problem.
like i said, you are full of shit.

Greed apparently doesn't think Chip's price increases add to inflation. He also thinks we should not accept pay raises. If my net income is $5k per month and I don't accept any pay raises, pretty soon I'm going to be standing on the corner holding that cardboard sign. But I do know one thing. Greed doesn't know $h[÷ about how economics work.

If my net income is $5k per month and I don't accept any pay raises, pretty soon I'm going to be standing on the corner holding that cardboard sign
You're so stupid you're making my argument for me, methed. Low wage earners are just a step away from standing on the corner holding a cardboard sign, and you conservative idiots are too stupid to see that, and want to keep them there so you can buy a cheap burrito. Dunce.

You're a lying idiot defending a lying idiot. Idiot.
Typical Greed response when he attempts to participate in a thread:
tenor.gif

Typical Greed response when he attempts to participate in a thread:
tenor.gif

And now you're whining because you idiots are being shown to be hypocrites regarding the cause of inflation. The argument of you cons is that low wage earners getting a raise causes inflation but your raises do not. moron.

And now you're whining because you idiots are being shown to be hypocrites regarding the cause of inflation. The argument of you cons is that low wage earners getting a raise causes inflation but your raises do not. moron.
Wrong. No one claimed raising wages didn't impact inflation. Where exactly did Herdman or anyone else claim their personal income/pay didn't impact inflation?
Provide a link to that being done. moron.
Quit lying retard. You frequently suggested your business wasn't closed (showed pictures of finished kitchens) and that it wasn't a "hobby" when being mocked for not having a business. Now....you use the "retired" as an excuse for not having employees.

Wrong. No one claimed raising wages didn't impact inflation. Where exactly did Herdman or anyone else claim their personal income/pay didn't impact inflation?

Quit lying retard. You frequently suggested your business wasn't closed (showed pictures of finished kitchens) and that it wasn't a "hobby" when being mocked for not having a business. Now....you use the "retired" as an excuse for not having employees.
“Retired” as in probably not doing sh!t and collecting unemployment plus the extra weekly bonus, all while being on Medicaid because I’m sure he’s not paying for any insurance. (…and Greed’s only response will be to call me a lying idiot without addressing the issue or comment at hand per usual).

No one claimed raising wages didn't impact inflation. Where exactly did Herdman or anyone else claim their personal income/pay didn't impact inflation?
Then stop your incessant whining about low wage earners causing inflation. Idiots.
You frequently suggested your business wasn't closed (showed pictures of finished kitchens) and that it wasn't a "hobby" when being mocked for not having a business. Now....you use the "retired" as an excuse for not having employees.
I suggested no such thing you lying idiot. I stated plainly that my business is not closed. I treat my business as a hobby because I don't have to work. And just so you'll know, moron, a one man business is still a business.

Then stop your incessant whining about low wage earners causing inflation
No one is whining. The discussion has always revolved around the fact that as wages rise.....inflationary pressures increase. As inflationary pressures increase...the hourly wage workers pay increase, will become less meaningful and negatively impact the lower wage worker due to price increases.

Reactions: Jartard
Keep the lying and hypocrisy coming Greed.

Of all people, you should be the last to call anyone out for lying, liarherdfan.

Must we relive you getting caught lying to cover up your embarrassing lack of intelligence?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT