ADVERTISEMENT

Is the NFL rigged?

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
I don't follow as much as I used to. We all know that and this is not about that debate.

I keep reading more and more theories about it being rigged and calls going for certain teams. Cheating and such.

The thought actually crossed my mind as the NFL needs ratings and certain teams would help that more.

Second, I have been to a few modern day NFL games. Let's say in the last 5 years.

Oh boy here it goes, but there is a lot of grab ass football going on.

Not that these guys can't hit and such. They are monsters physical specimens. Don't get me wrong. They could break an ordinary man in half like a dried up twig.

But, watch them hit and tackle. Even live. Not saying that is rigged, but there has to be some kind of code among players and owners. Why? Don't hurt the million dollar investments!

I have through that for awhile. Sometimes it looks like damn near flag football. I have seen rougher games in the back yard.

That guy made the worst whiff tackle in history. Makes you wonder how a pro ball player could do that.

Conspiracy.0.jpg

That guy made the worst whiff tackle in history. Makes you wonder how a pro ball player could do that.
Proper tack ok’ing technique has been ignored for a long time. It is just now starting to be emphasized again. Every coach from pop warner to pros should show this film of how not to tackle

Reactions: sistersville
Bump this one up.

The original rigged thread. Just sayin'. start paying attention.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT