ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD Marshall - EKU...

What is the delay?

EDIT: This is weird. It's streaming to my phone, but not my AppleTV
Second EDIT: Nevermind. Reset it and we are good to go.

Last edited:
Offense owes us 30 points this half, and the D needs to keep up the way they were prior to the half.

Can't give life to a team like this.

We need to let some of the others on D play if this first team is going to get gashed by this FCS team

You really blaming the D? The offense is out of sync a hell of a lot more than they are. And special teams is Pop Warner level
They have problems stopping and FCS offense so yeah. If you can’t see that you’re blind

This is one of the worst performances I’ve seen in a long time from Marshall Football.
2016 versus WKU has this beaten by miles. We have just been shooting ourselves in the foot in this one. That one was just horrendous on all levels.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Honestly I blame the special teams for the miscues they’ve had. The D though has not had a good night. The offense hasn’t either!

This is a piss poor showing. Say what you all want, but it was an awful whole team game. The O and D struggled. Special Teams had so many problems.

Without our receivers and backs going up and getting the ball, this game might look really bad.

Green has some things to clean up, and when he throws the ball away, THROW it away.

He does look calm and cool, but he has miles for improvement, which is awesome to think about.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT