ADVERTISEMENT

Massive Shooting at Mosque in New Zealand

One of the Suspects was supposedly Australian-Brit white supremacists that supported Trump.

Since people died on 9/11, the passengers who downed the plane in Pennsylvania are not heroes. - greed logic

I bet if you were staring down the barrel, about to be #49, when the good guy with a gun started firing shots, you’d be singing a different tune right now.

I'd bet if you were one of the 48 you'd wish people couldn't get guns so easy. Wait....I may be giving you too much IQ credit.

I'd bet if you were one of the 48 you'd wish people couldn't get guns so easy. Wait....I may be giving you too much IQ credit.
Do you know the gun laws in New Zealand? They have a “may issue” statute which I’m sure you’d love. Of the 5 million or so people in New Zealand about 5% have been issued such gun permits. It’s not exactly easy to get a gun in kiwi land

images

Seems like the gun man a right wing crazy had a bit of admiration for our white nationalist president.

Well, that blew up in your face like usual, huh?

Nope. The guy is batshit crazy. What did you expect, someone who is loving and kind to everyone? Was he wearing a MAGA hat? He can identify as a portobello mushroom if he wants. He would have done what he did regardless of the fact that Trump is your President.

That's the same amount you always think.
Maybe you can lecture us with grand intellect about how to stop a shooter and gun violence in New Zealand.

Oh, and our intolerance of Muslims based on your diverse upbringing in Wayne County, WV. I bet you go to church with some Muslims and know their culture and customs very well.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Maybe you can lecture us with grand intellect about how to stop a shooter and gun violence in New Zealand.

Oh, and our intolerance of Muslims based on your diverse upbringing in Wayne County, WV. I bet you go to church with some Muslims and know their culture and customs very well.

Less guns might help. And you don't have to have a diverse upbringing to be tolerant. Gotta lot of muslims in your sales force, right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT