ADVERTISEMENT

New Offense

I'm not sure where you are getting your numbers from, but you may want to either check them or replace the battery in your calculator.

So, by saying that Thomson was "light years" ahead of Litton in pass efficiency, you didn't really mean "pass efficiency"? And by saying he was "light years" ahead of Litton in ball security, you only meant one part of ball security and ignored the other since the offensive line won't allow fumbles by the QB. You don't have me convinced.
Central mean average is used to show the consistency of a player versus just straight average, which can distort the truth. It devalues a players best and worst performances and places more value on their central average performances. Sagarin uses the same method in rating conferences. Based on the CM averages, Thomson and Litton had similar pass yards per game and pass efficiency ratings when comparing Thomson's last 13 games to Litton's 2017 season, but Thomson's numbers were much better in terms of Yds/Comp (13.36 to 11.56), TD/INT Ratio (4.07 to 1.98), Yds/Att (7.89 to 6.91), and Att/Int (93.20 to 34.83). Level of competition comes into play, but his physical skill set is very good and an upgrade on Litton in that regard. I believe most of us are just cautiously optimistic about the QBs we will have for 2018.

We know you like to trash the program every chance you get so the real wonder is why you even come to this site.

Last edited:
We know you like to trash the program every chance you get so the real wonder is why you even come to this site.

Oldeherd and PD don't bother. He will talk himself in circles, using no logic. Your wasting your time talking to YGISFGTD Nots, or whoever in the hell he is.

Central mean average is used to show the consistency of a player versus just straight average, which can distort the truth. It devalues a players best and worst performances and places more value on their central average performances.

And it isn't brilliant to use when having such a small sample (13). By using central mean, you are basically discarding nearly 20% of the sample.

Regardless, this is what you first said and is what I contested:

His numbers in terms of pass efficiency and protecting the ball were light years better than Litton's

Now, you've changed to this:

Based on the CM averages, Thomson and Litton had similar pass yards per game and pass efficiency ratings when comparing Thomson's last 13 games to Litton's 2017 season,

So, you first said that Thomson's pass efficiency was "light years better than Litton's." I told you that was complete bullshit. You tried arguing against my comment, yet have now admitted that the pass efficiency ratings, even using your central mean instead of average, were "similar."

In what world does "light years better" mean "similar"? You should have just saved a lot of time and admitted that I was correct in saying that your comment was false.

That's rich considering I am the one defending the program here by 1) defending a Marshall athlete who is getting based on here for on and off field situations 2) correcting false info 3) making people be reasonable about their high expectations, which inevitably, end up not being fulfilled and turning into more of you guys bashing Marshall players and coaches.

He will talk himself in circles, using no logic. Your wasting your time .

Feel free to discuss how my posts had no logic considering I am not the one who has changed their stance in this thread. You also may want to learn the difference between "you're" and "your" before attempting to criticize somebody else's intelligence.

And it isn't brilliant to use when having such a small sample (13). By using central mean, you are basically discarding nearly 20% of the sample.

Regardless, this is what you first said and is what I contested:

Now, you've changed to this:

So, you first said that Thomson's pass efficiency was "light years better than Litton's." I told you that was complete bullshit. You tried arguing against my comment, yet have now admitted that the pass efficiency ratings, even using your central mean instead of average, were "similar."

In what world does "light years better" mean "similar"? You should have just saved a lot of time and admitted that I was correct in saying that your comment was false.

That's rich considering I am the one defending the program here by 1) defending a Marshall athlete who is getting based on here for on and off field situations 2) correcting false info 3) making people be reasonable about their high expectations, which inevitably, end up not being fulfilled and turning into more of you guys bashing Marshall players and coaches.

Feel free to discuss how my posts had no logic considering I am not the one who has changed their stance in this thread. You also may want to learn the difference between "you're" and "your" before attempting to criticize somebody else's intelligence.

YOU KNOW THE WAY YOU TALK TO PEOPLE ON HERE IS WHY JUST ABOUT EVERYONE ON HERE HATES YOU. YOU TRY TO ACT LIKE YOU ARE BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE AND THAT SIMPLY COULDN'T BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH. I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOU AS A PERSON BECAUSE YOU FAIL TO RESPECT ANYONE ELSE'S OPINION OR INFORMATION THEY PROVIDE ON THIS SITE.

MAYBE I SHOULDN'T HAVE USED THE "LIGHT YEARS BETTER" COMMENT, BUT THE OTHER NUMBERS HOLD TRUE. YOU ALSO DON'T NEED TO ACT LIKE YOU ARE DEFENDING LITTON WHEN YOUR ONLY PURPOSE IN YOUR COMMENTS IS TO ATTACK OTHER PEOPLE.

Reactions: cottrell75
I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOU AS A PERSON BECAUSE YOU FAIL TO RESPECT ANYONE ELSE'S OPINION OR INFORMATION THEY PROVIDE ON THIS SITE.

When the information they present is false, it really doesn't warrant being respected. You provided false information which painted a Marshall player unfairly. I called you out on it. You tried arguing the point only to then turn around and change your stance. I have no problem respecting somebody else's opinion, even if it differs from mine, as long as they can support it logically.

Another person is slobbering over Thomson's off-field character yet has failed to produce anything of substance to support it. It's misinformation. Misinformation leads to stupidity (this board seems to have the internet cornered on that), unfair criticism of players and coaches, and unrealistic expectations.

YOU ALSO DON'T NEED TO ACT LIKE YOU ARE DEFENDING LITTON WHEN YOUR ONLY PURPOSE IN YOUR COMMENTS IS TO ATTACK OTHER PEOPLE.

I thought you said that I only came here to trash the program? Now, my only purpose is to attack other people's comments? You changed your mind fast.

Oh, you can turn your caps lock key off.

BYU, a perenially strong program, went 4-9 and is in a rare downfall.

It's perennially, not perenially. IQ 132-134 Stanford-Binet. Now when you through talking in circles on the other thread you can "Finally" tell me why BSU continually excludes Stanford, USC, and UCLA in the Pac-12 Tour.

Reactions: 19MU88
IQ 132-134 Stanford-Binet.

Now when you through talking

Yet you don't know the difference between "you're" and "your." You just made a very similar mistake. It's "you're," not "you."

That's twice you've butchered "you're."

And you went back to a thread from five days ago to call out a spelling error? God, this is pathetic for you.

Now when you through talking in circles on the other thread you can "Finally" tell me why BSU continually excludes Stanford, USC, and UCLA in the Pac-12 Tour.

There are no circles being discussed. The poster said that Thomson was "light years" ahead of Litton in pass efficiency. I said that was bullshit. He argued about it, then decided to change his stance to them being "similar" in pass efficiency. That isn't talking in circles. It is calling out errors that paint Marshall players in an unfair light.

Regarding the other thread, you looked like a fool. You had facts - not opinions but facts - completely wrong. You've changed the goal posts so many damn times in the discussion that your (note the difference) original argument wasn't even being discussed.

Boise schedules Oregon, Oregon State, Washington, and Washington State more than it schedules the teams a greater distance away from them. Why? It's pretty much common sense to those that have it. What you're (note the use) trying to claim (after your first three arguments failed) is pathetically bad. Oregon and Washington have been just as strong as those other teams you named over the last decade.

Feel free to revive that thread so everyone can see how many times you had to change the argument since the previous one was exposed as being false.

Thomson played in 11. Litton played in 10. Pretty close. Your point?

I mean, we could compare their junior seasons, but Thomson "took a powder" against the entire fvcking schedule after "having his bell rung" in week two. Of course, he managed to play against the bad D2 team on the schedule to help pad those stats.

Do you see how dumb you sound? No? Well, here, let me help you:

Arguably the 2 best and strongest defensive teams the Herd faced? WKU finished 41st in total defense. Teams on Marshall's schedule also included Southern Miss (15th in total defense) and Old Dominion (49th in total defense). I guess he forgot to sit out those games.

Now, you can continue bashing a Marshall player if you'd like, but I suggest going back to talking about fruits. At least your "apples and oranges" attempt only made you look like a fool instead of also making a Marshall athlete look like one like you are failing to do here.

The point? YAG breath, the point is your reply shows how clueless you really are, U fvcking Moron!

You stated: "I mean we could compare their junior seasons, but Thomson "took a powder" against the entire fvcking schedule after "having his bell rung" in week two." WRONG, retard brain!!

FYI, check the Wagner Seahawks website (www,wagnerathletics.com). There you can verify that in Alex Thomson's "junior" year, 2016, the team was 6-5 against a schedule that included 2 FBS opponents, Boston College and UMass. The facts indicate that in the 2016 season, Thomson played in all 11 games at the quarterback position. (Once again, YAG is factually WRONG!!).

The FACT is, Yagy, that in game 3 of his junior year, Thomson ran 55 yards for a touchdown, giving Wagner an early 7-0 lead against Boston College. I guess that represents "taking a powder", YAG, in your feeble brain! (Keeping score at home? Note YAG is WRONG).

Jump ahead to game 8 in Thomson's junior year. On 10/29/16 at UMass in a loss Thomson threw for 295 yards, the highest total by a Seahawk quarterback in 10 years! Again, YAG, does that sound like "taking a powder" against the entire "fvcking schedule"? (Keep up, you at home, YAG is WRONG again).

Finally, the last game of Thomson's junior season: On 11-19-16, the Seahawks defeated the Northeast Conference (NEC) champions, St. Francis U., 31-24, handing SFU their only conference loss. Thomson threw for 3 touchdowns and 263 yards Another example of "taking a powder" in YAG's book, and his miniscule brain! (I think all of you at home have the idea by now!).

Now follow closely, YAG, I'll try to keep this as simple as possible so you can, hopefully, keep up. I just described some of Thomson's junior season, in 2016, in which he played in all 11 of his team's games. Now, Yaggy, think hard. What comes after the junior season? Think, man!! Have it?

Yep, Yaggy, it, in the usual course of events at least in college athletics, is the SENIOR season. Yes, Thomson started his SENIOR season at Wagner in 2017!! And in the SECOND game of his SENIOR season against St. Francis, Thomson was hurt in the first half and did not play in the second half!! In fact, Thomson did not play any more in his senior season (2017).

Which brings us to why this issue of Thomson is even being discussed. Obviously, even to you YAG, Thomson was given/granted another year of eligibility following his injury in game 2 of his Senior, not junior, season. He has decided to graduate at Wagner and to use his last year of eligibility elsewhere (Marshall U).

So, unless you can manage to get basic facts correct, YAGbreath, I suggest you lessen your often verbose, sometimes tedious, and consistently condescending posts, and engage more in some of your other multi-faceted interests: like pondering the differences between apples and oranges; or spending more of mommy's and daddy's money; or managing your self described musical empire; or contemplating your navel; or revising/updating your resume for whatever D-3 and/or NAIA coaching job you hope to land in 2018!!

So I will conclude, YAGGY, by saying your posts CONSTANTLY remind all who read them that you are whom a Great American Icon, Bug Bunny, had in mind when he said: "What a Maroon"!!!!!!!

The point? YAG breath, the point is your reply shows how clueless you really are, U fvcking Moron!

You stated: "I mean we could compare their junior seasons, but Thomson "took a powder" against the entire fvcking schedule after "having his bell rung" in week two." WRONG, retard brain!!

FYI, check the Wagner Seahawks website (www,wagnerathletics.com). There you can verify that in Alex Thomson's "junior" year, 2016, the team was 6-5 against a schedule that included 2 FBS opponents, Boston College and UMass. The facts indicate that in the 2016 season, Thomson played in all 11 games at the quarterback position. (Once again, YAG is factually WRONG!!).

The FACT is, Yagy, that in game 3 of his junior year, Thomson ran 55 yards for a touchdown, giving Wagner an early 7-0 lead against Boston College. I guess that represents "taking a powder", YAG, in your feeble brain! (Keeping score at home? Note YAG is WRONG).

Jump ahead to game 8 in Thomson's junior year. On 10/29/16 at UMass in a loss Thomson threw for 295 yards, the highest total by a Seahawk quarterback in 10 years! Again, YAG, does that sound like "taking a powder" against the entire "fvcking schedule"? (Keep up, you at home, YAG is WRONG again).

Finally, the last game of Thomson's junior season: On 11-19-16, the Seahawks defeated the Northeast Conference (NEC) champions, St. Francis U., 31-24, handing SFU their only conference loss. Thomson threw for 3 touchdowns and 263 yards Another example of "taking a powder" in YAG's book, and his miniscule brain! (I think all of you at home have the idea by now!).

Now follow closely, YAG, I'll try to keep this as simple as possible so you can, hopefully, keep up. I just described some of Thomson's junior season, in 2016, in which he played in all 11 of his team's games. Now, Yaggy, think hard. What comes after the junior season? Think, man!! Have it?

Yep, Yaggy, it, in the usual course of events at least in college athletics, is the SENIOR season. Yes, Thomson started his SENIOR season at Wagner in 2017!! And in the SECOND game of his SENIOR season against St. Francis, Thomson was hurt in the first half and did not play in the second half!! In fact, Thomson did not play any more in his senior season (2017).

Which brings us to why this issue of Thomson is even being discussed. Obviously, even to you YAG, Thomson was given/granted another year of eligibility following his injury in game 2 of his Senior, not junior, season. He has decided to graduate at Wagner and to use his last year of eligibility elsewhere (Marshall U).

So, unless you can manage to get basic facts correct, YAGbreath, I suggest you lessen your often verbose, sometimes tedious, and consistently condescending posts, and engage more in some of your other multi-faceted interests: like pondering the differences between apples and oranges; or spending more of mommy's and daddy's money; or managing your self described musical empire; or contemplating your navel; or revising/updating your resume for whatever D-3 and/or NAIA coaching job you hope to land in 2018!!

So I will conclude, YAGGY, by saying your posts CONSTANTLY remind all who read them that you are whom a Great American Icon, Bug Bunny, had in mind when he said: "What a Maroon"!!!!!!!

That's cute. Here is the picture of the 2017 Wagner media guide. Lets walk through it.

2014: "Did not see any game action." - this is called his redshirt year.
2015: "Had a baptism by fire, seeing action in 11 games . . . " - this is called his redshirt freshman season.
2016: " . . . completed 184 of 325 passes . . . " - this is called his redshirt sophomore year.
2017: He was hurt in the second game. - this is called his redshirt junior season (like I claimed)
2018: This will be called his redshirt senior season (of "fifth-year senior season" ; also will be a graduate transfer season).

Qu0bzHw.jpg

But don't just take my word or the Wagner media guide's word for it. Take these other publications' word for it:

https://www.ajc.com/sports/college/...rshall-over-tennessee/kSaq5Pg9VmmMiuLIQfS4PP/

"Thomson played at Wagner College in FCS ball, and will be eligible to play right away at Marshall. He has two years of eligibility remaining."

So, if you claim that he was a junior athletically in 2016, how could he have 2018 AND 2019 of eligibility like this article claims? Even if he was given a medical redshirt for 2017, it would make him a senior in 2018 according to you, so how would he get 2019 eligibility?

https://247sports.com/college/tenne...r-graduate-transfer-QB-Alex-Thomson-113807978

"Thomson currently is expected to be a fifth-year senior in 2018. But he expects to have two remaining years of eligibility, according to the report, because he sat out his freshman season with an injury and has been told by Wagner officials that he had a high chance of receiving a waiver for a sixth year."

Now, if 2017 was not his redshirt junior season like you claim that it wasn't, how could he be a redshirt senior ("fifth-year senior") in 2018 like this article claims?

This may be the biggest fail in HerdNation history. Congratulations, you fvcking imbecile.

And @sluggo72 , since you co-signed his post, why don't you explain how much of a fvcking moron he just made both of you look.

Last edited:
That's cute. Here is the picture of the 2017 Wagner media guide. Lets walk through it.

2015: "Had a baptism by fire, seeing action in 11 games . . . " - this is called his redshirt freshman season.
2016: " . . . completed 184 of 325 passes . . . " - this is called his redshirt sophomore year.
2017: He was hurt in the second game. - this is called his redshirt junior season (like I claimed)
2018: This will be called his redshirt senior season (of "fifth-year senior season" ; also will be a graduate transfer season).

Qu0bzHw.jpg

But don't just take my word or the Wagner media guide's word for it. Take these other publications' word for it:

https://www.ajc.com/sports/college/...rshall-over-tennessee/kSaq5Pg9VmmMiuLIQfS4PP/

"Thomson played at Wagner College in FCS ball, and will be eligible to play right away at Marshall. He has two years of eligibility remaining."

So, if you claim that he was a junior athletically in 2016, how could he have 2018 AND 2019 of eligibility like this article claims? Even if he was given a medical redshirt for 2017, it would make him a senior in 2018 according to you, so how would he get 2019 eligibility?

https://247sports.com/college/tenne...r-graduate-transfer-QB-Alex-Thomson-113807978

"Thomson currently is expected to be a fifth-year senior in 2018. But he expects to have two remaining years of eligibility, according to the report, because he sat out his freshman season with an injury and has been told by Wagner officials that he had a high chance of receiving a waiver for a sixth year."

Now, if 2017 was not his redshirt junior season like you claim that it wasn't, how could he be a redshirt senior ("fifth-year senior") in 2018 like this article claims?

This may be the biggest fail in HerdNation history. Congratulations, you fvcking imbecile.

And @sluggo72 , since you co-signed his post, why don't you explain how he much of a fvcking moron he just made both of you look.

'why don't you explain how he much of a fvcking moron he just made both of you look.'
What does this even mean? Fly shiat and pepper boy.

probably means you're (or is it your, you choose) not going out for recess.

'why don't you explain how he much of a fvcking moron he just made both of you look.'
What does this even mean? Fly shiat and pepper boy.

His entire post was based around his incorrect belief that Thomson was a junior in 2016. He wasn't. He was a redshirt sophomore in 2016. The fact that you liked his post means that you agree with it, which makes you a moron, too, since the entire basis of his post was wrong.

Fly shiat and pepper boy? How about English this time.

Not to be mean spirited, but what do you base that on? None of us have witness Thomson as a member of this team or Wagner. Saying he has intangibles that Litton doesn't is spoken purely out of bias.

This board is gonna be loads of fun when Thomson isn't holding the Heisman and a 1st Rd draft pick.

Based on what we know of this kids the expectations are not warranted.

I am rooting for him, but like always we've bought into those that were selling him and crowned him savior.

How many times do we need to do this before we learn better?

He played in a crap league and has a busted up throwing shoulder.

Oh he speaks well. Oh he handles himself on the sidelines like a true pro.

Remember when everyone went crazy head over hills when Eddie Sullivan took players to the cemetery when he first got here. Articles were written and so many said, "there's something about this kid. He just gets it."

This Morrell kid he comes from a system just like we run he's a stud.

I remember so many saying Litton was going oro after three seasons.

Remember how Xavier Gaines was a sure thing?

Gunner Holcomb was so good too.

I thought Kai Locksley was gonna save us.

I just wish we could all pump the brakes on these kids before we actually see them in a real game.

I know I'm tired of buying in at face value and being let down.
You forgot about Willie Korn.. lol

Reactions: BleedsGreen33
His entire post was based around his incorrect belief that Thomson was a junior in 2016. He wasn't. He was a redshirt sophomore in 2016. The fact that you liked his post means that you agree with it, which makes you a moron, too, since the entire basis of his post was wrong.

Fly shiat and pepper boy? How about English this time.

you know I actually agree with many things in your post for example you said
so I agree, how about English this time, its your quote not mine.

I agree that maybe this guy will be good, maybe he won't. As he isn't even on campus yet, how can anyone, including you, me or the other poster, know if he will succeed or not. Willie Korn comes to mind for me. Many people thought he would be the second coming without him even taking a snap while at MU.
And although I agree with many of the points you made, I liked his post because of the way he jumped back into your shiat.
you have to admit there are many things to like in this comment and that's why I liked it...

I suggest you lessen your often verbose, sometimes tedious, and consistently condescending posts, and engage more in some of your other multi-faceted interests: like pondering the differences between apples and oranges; or spending more of mommy's and daddy's money; or managing your self described musical empire; or contemplating your navel; or revising/updating your resume for whatever D-3 and/or NAIA coaching job you hope to land in 2018!!

Cn anyone actually point me to a video where it shows Thomson actually throwing the ball, seen a couple of him handing the ball off. Finding one of his passes seems to be like finding bigfoot.

Guys, relax! We are all on edge of Cramsey, Alex, and the other 2 (QB's). But we have to take the Philadelphia 76ers approach and "trust the process."

Posting in other threads, but avoiding this one like the plague, @oldeherd . Eleven paragraphs attempting to talk sh!t claiming that I was wrong about something, yet you're the one who fvcked it up, stupid.

Keep hiding.

When the information they present is false, it really doesn't warrant being respected. You provided false information which painted a Marshall player unfairly. I called you out on it. You tried arguing the point only to then turn around and change your stance. I have no problem respecting somebody else's opinion, even if it differs from mine, as long as they can support it logically.

Another person is slobbering over Thomson's off-field character yet has failed to produce anything of substance to support it. It's misinformation. Misinformation leads to stupidity (this board seems to have the internet cornered on that), unfair criticism of players and coaches, and unrealistic expectations.

I thought you said that I only came here to trash the program? Now, my only purpose is to attack other people's comments? You changed your mind fast.

Rifle you started bashing the program and I mentioned it many times that I didn't blame you after you got made fun of while at north Texas and BC

Guys, relax! We are all on edge of Cramsey, Alex, and the other 2 (QB's). But we have to take the Philadelphia 76ers approach and "trust the process."
problem with that is, its only taken 10+ yrs for the 6ers to complete the process!!!

Posting in other threads, but avoiding this one like the plague, @oldeherd . Eleven paragraphs attempting to talk sh!t claiming that I was wrong about something, yet you're the one who fvcked it up, stupid.

Keep hiding.
so you're not going out for recess?

or is the grammar snob still working on his statement...

so you're not going out for recess?

or is the grammar snob still working on his statement...

It isn't hard to figure out. Just remove the "he," and even those with far inferior intelligence should be able to understand it.

Now, are you going to answer for @oldeherd regarding his embarrassing gaffe after attempting to call me out on it? I mean, after all, you supported his eleven paragraph post based around his error.

Some ass that views himself as superior such as you should be able to look up information. I gave the references, just google and click. You may be the most perfect SOB on this planet. Congrats!

It isn't hard to figure out. Just remove the "he," and even those with far inferior intelligence should be able to understand it.

Now, are you going to answer for @oldeherd regarding his embarrassing gaffe after attempting to call me out on it? I mean, after all, you supported his eleven paragraph post based around his error.

sure whatever, move the goal post grammar boy, so now your mistake is on me?
I said in my other post, I agree with most if not all of what you said relative to football...this was the part of his post I that caused my to post the like button....

'I suggest you lessen your often verbose, sometimes tedious, and consistently condescending posts, and engage more in some of your other multi-faceted interests: like pondering the differences between apples and oranges; or spending more of mommy's and daddy's money; or managing your self described musical empire; or contemplating your navel; or revising/updating your resume for whatever D-3 and/or NAIA coaching job you hope to land in 2018!!'

you have to admit, if the shoe fits, wear it!!

Want to try that one again? What will happen sooner: you properly forming a coherent sentence or @oldeherd coming back to this thread after what may be the biggest failure in HerdNation history?
as you said,
'It isn't hard to figure out. Just remove the "I," and change 'my' to 'me', even those with far inferior intelligence should be able to understand it.'
(remember when you said this....
'why don't you explain how he much of a fvcking moron he just made both of you look.)

so we are clear, this is the part of his post I liked.....

'I suggest you lessen your often verbose, sometimes tedious, and consistently condescending posts, and engage more in some of your other multi-faceted interests: like pondering the differences between apples and oranges; or spending more of mommy's and daddy's money; or managing your self described musical empire; or contemplating your navel; or revising/updating your resume for whatever D-3 and/or NAIA coaching job you hope to land in 2018!!'

as you said,
'It isn't hard to figure out. Just remove the "I," and change 'my' to 'me', even those with far inferior intelligence should be able to understand it.'
(remember when you said this....
'why don't you explain how he much of a fvcking moron he just made both of you look.)

so we are clear, this is the part of his post I liked.....

You act like this somehow gets me mad. All it does is allow me the opportunity to brag. I made more money annually at 25 years old than my mother or father ever made in a single year, so I don't have to spend their money. My "musical empire" yields more money quarterly than you make annually. My navel is embedded in a six-pack that draws models from all over the world to come visit them. The lowest level I have ever coached is FCS, which is two steps above a D3 school.

Now, will @oldeherd continue to be a coward and hide from this thread after his rant blew up in his face?

You act like this somehow gets me mad. All it does is allow me the opportunity to brag. I made more money annually at 25 years old than my mother or father ever made in a single year, so I don't have to spend their money. My "musical empire" yields more money quarterly than you make annually. My navel is embedded in a six-pack that draws models from all over the world to come visit them. The lowest level I have ever coached is FCS, which is two steps above a D3 school.

Now, will @oldeherd continue to be a coward and hide from this thread after his rant blew up in his face?
never meant to make you mad, I just thought it was funny.

I made more money annually at 25 years old than my mother or father ever made in a single year, so I don't have to spend their money.

Were they on Welfare?

My "musical empire" yields more money quarterly than you make annually.

How's you Youtube channel going?

My navel is embedded in a six-pack that draws models from all over the world to come visit them

No those are rolls from your Beer Belly!

The lowest level I have ever coached is FCS, which is two steps above a D3 school.

Then where did you coach?

Then where did you coach?
Don't you know he 'signed a contract 6 weeks ago (now about 3 months) to be a coordinator at the FBS level' It must take a really really long time for the FBS schools to update their websites! tic

Qu0bzHw.jpg

And @sluggo72 , since you co-signed his post, why don't you explain how much of a fvcking moron he just made both of you look.

Sorry, Riffle YAK, I was repeating what was listed and described on the Wagner Seahawks website which labeled Thomson as a "junior" throughout the 2016 season in the summary of their 11 games. If their description of their quarterback's class status was technically incorrect, then I suggest you contact them and give them your usual detailed, verbose and boring description of the issue. I'm sure that the proper officials at Wagner will give it the usual 5 or 10 seconds consideration that your comments normally warrant.

Don't get your nose too bent out of shape. I'm sure you need your rest to prepare for your spring practice duties at NAIA/D-II Podunk State. Holding some legit asst. coach's clipboard and/or washingthose dirty practice pants and jock straps I'm sure tax your self described omniscient abilities to the max!!

Last edited:
Some ass that views himself as superior such as you should be able to look up information. I gave the references, just google and click. You may be the most perfect SOB on this planet. Congrats!

You're the one who made the claim. If there are so many articles supporting what you said, you surely can link a few of them.

But we both know that you can't, because they don't exist, and you're too cowardly to admit you fabricated a bunch of shit.

Sorry, Riffle YAK, I was repeating what was listed and described on the Wagner Seahawks website which labeled Thomson as a "junior" throughout the 2016 season in the summary of their 11 games. If their description of their quarterback's class status was technically incorrect, then I suggest you contact them and give them your usual detailed, verbose and boring description of the issue. I'm sure that the proper officials at Wagner will give it the usual 5 or 10 seconds consideration that your comments normally warrant.

Let me help you: "I'm more of a moron than Rifle even says I am. I posted eleven paragraphs trying to mock the intelligence of another person based on information I actually had wrong. Then, even though I posted in other threads during this time, I hid from this thread for three days until Rifle had to repeatedly call me out for being stupid and a coward. Now, I am trying to save face by blaming my stupidity on a bad source that I was using instead of admitting that I am a huge moron who just had the biggest failure in HerdNation history."

Then, to top it off, you tried yet another miserably bad attempt at humor/shit-talking with your last paragraph.

You're the one who made the claim. If there are so many articles supporting what you said, you surely can link a few of them.

But we both know that you can't, because they don't exist, and you're too cowardly to admit you fabricated a bunch of shit.

Let me help you: "I'm more of a moron than Rifle even says I am. I posted eleven paragraphs trying to mock the intelligence of another person based on information I actually had wrong. Then, even though I posted in other threads during this time, I hid from this thread for three days until Rifle had to repeatedly call me out for being stupid and a coward. Now, I am trying to save face by blaming my stupidity on a bad source that I was using instead of admitting that I am a huge moron who just had the biggest failure in HerdNation history."

Then, to top it off, you tried yet another miserably bad attempt at humor/shit-talking with your last paragraph.

Hide from an egocentric, self absorbed POS like you riffle/Y.A.G? Not in your wildest dreams, anus breath. I don't need to "validate" my existence, or stroke my overblown ego, unlike you, by constantly viewing and/or responding to every post/response on this or any other message board. You have a nice day, now, YAKKIE, and try not to let your nose get bent out of shape and your blood pressure rise too much!! :D

Only child? I knew it

Anus breath? You should stop watching Nickelodeon reruns.

Are you fabricating any more things you'd like to share with us today? How about all of those articles talking about Thomson's off-field character- still hiding all of those?

So is that what this is all about, Y.a. K, y.? You tried, unsuccessfully, to recruit Thomson to (Fill-in-the-blank) State, where you currently coach/last coached (choose one)? So now, you want to raise "off-field character" issues? Tsk! Tsk!

So is that what this is all about, Y.a. K, y.? You tried, unsuccessfully, to recruit Thomson to (Fill-in-the-blank) State, where you currently coach/last coached (choose one)? So now, you want to raise "off-field character" issues? Tsk! Tsk!

Now you're resorting to fabricating more things to cover your earlier fabrications? You're a moron and a liar.

I've never commented on his off-field character. I know nothing about that. You, on the other hand, have claimed that numerous major publications have discussed his off-field character. Prove it. Show us some of those links, liar.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT