ADVERTISEMENT

One thing about this election and this forum,

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
I can promise you that we will all remain calm and professional like once the results are in. Going to be no funny stuff, not on my watch. We are all adults here. I am not putting up with any of that bullshit like in Portland. There is not going to be any lunatics trying to run this place.

Just putting that out now and early.

I can promise you that we will all remain calm and professional like once the results are in. Going to be no funny stuff, not on my watch. We are all adults here. I am not putting up with any of that bullshit like in Portland. There is not going to be any lunatics trying to run this place.

You don't have to worry about me. It's those radical lefties, like GK and Chevy to the Levy who are the ones to watch. Greed is harmless, plus he will be gone by then.

Reactions: GK4Herd and 19MU88
I've had plenty of bad sex; plenty. And that's with hot girls, and bad sex isn't always good in some way.

More than once, I've purposely turned a girl over on her stomach. I knew I wouldn't be able to finish, and I wanted the bad sex to end, so I'd flip her over so that I could put some saliva on my fingers, pretend I was getting off, and fling the saliva on her ass/back to make her think that it was cum. She doesn't feel bad for me not wanting to get off, and I got to stop having the bad sex. Win-win situation.

I've had plenty of bad sex; plenty. And that's with hot girls, and bad sex isn't always good in some way.

More than once, I've purposely turned a girl over on her stomach. I knew I wouldn't be able to finish, and I wanted the bad sex to end, so I'd flip her over so that I could put some saliva on my fingers, pretend I was getting off, and fling the saliva on her ass/back to make her think that it was cum. She doesn't feel bad for me not wanting to get off, and I got to stop having the bad sex. Win-win situation.
Holy shit. This is getting weird now.

Holy shit. This is getting weird now.
Take it easy on him. He needs to get that checked, sexual dysfunction is nothing to laugh at in middle aged men. See below.

Male anorgasmia, like any type of sexual dysfunction, can take a significant toll on a man's physical, psychological, and emotional life, as well as that of his partner. The most important step in addressing this condition is to seek diagnosis, rather than allowing shame or feelings of discomfort to eclipse or obscure your determination to deal with anorgasmia.

You don't have to worry about me. It's those radical lefties, like GK and Chevy to the Levy who are the ones to watch. Greed is harmless, plus he will be gone by then.

Hell no....we gonna rassle after the election. Cage match to the death. I’m not a graceful winner. You guys are gonna come after me. I’m game.

• Love
Reactions: mlblack16.

Were they not underwhelmed by the apparent low volume of jizz caking their asses?

Greed and another guy have already started their bull shit over on the main board.

Tack jabs at me now. It won't be long and that won't happen anymore!

Greed and another guy have already started their bull shit over on the main board.

Tack jabs at me now. It won't be long and that won't happen anymore!

You're a lying idiot. YOU started it by being stupid enough to post political stuff on the main board, lie that it wasn't political, and are now lying about it here. trumptard

You're a lying idiot. I know exactly what you were saying. If you can't keep the political stuff here, stay off the main board. When I go there, I don't want to hear political idiots like you ruining it.
In no way did I post anything political on that thread. I stated what was going and the info about it.

No you go quarantine, I have already had a good start to the weekend and have a big day tomorrow.

Nice try, trying to get me. I will remember that!

ECU just suspended practice

The colleges in NC have their marching orders.

NC State just went all virtual today. If I were parent or student I would be pissed at the colleges in NC.

It starts at the Top just look it up and see who is there

Everyone on this board knows that you were blaming the suspended practices at ECU and NC State going virtual is because the governor of North Carolina is a democrat. As I said before, you're a stupid liar.

Examples of herdman saying political stuff on HERD NATION:

I hear that is not given that the NC schools at any level or conference will play. They better hope there is enough influence or pressure of Roy Cooper to allow it. Remember where he is taking his marching orders from(cough , cough). In addition, there are enough liberal fruit cakes around Chapel Hill and the rest of the Triangle to influence a decision not to play.

Me either with Democrat Roy Cooper as governor. He is a boob

The governor of NC is likely to extend this until Sep 12, 2047. He is well, just that way.
But, go protest or riot and it is ok, he will march with you as it got safe all the sudden.
Your governor is also an idiot. I am all for caution and personally I don't think this thing will be over enough to have fall football season. But, there is no need for a governor to call it out that far. All that does it make the economic situation worse. He is a real tool bag.
***This^^was replying to Chris McLaughlin about the democrat governor of Virginia
Don't worry these left wing liberal fruit cakes and marxists will be going after the American flag soon. They are not done. Half of America will sit back and go what happened one day. Gone beyond a movement for racial justice. It is now a pro marxist and anarchy style revolution. Radicals have taken over.

I hear enough of his political tripe^^^ on this board. Leave it on this board. When I go to Herd Nation, I don't want to hear it there. morons

It's not his fault you hate America so much, you Commie pig.

Your idea of America is about the same as herdman's idea of it. Your idea of it is one in which lying, stupidity, injustice, and arrogance are highly prized. The proof is in the people, the liar in chief at the top, you support and defend. trumptard.

WTF? Brazen political talk on the main board. I was made to hit the corner for 30 days because some Licious homo came to the thread saying I was political.

WTF? Brazen political talk on the main board. I was made to hit the corner for 30 days because some Licious homo came to the thread saying I was political.

Go back to 69ing yourself

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT