ADVERTISEMENT

A fun game, part 1

$1000 reward for anyone who receives a response other than “who the f*ck would do that?”
Is this like the $1000 donation you were supposed to make to some animal organization that you ended up donating $1 to and then forging the receipt to live up to your end of the bet?

Is this like the $1000 donation you were supposed to make to some animal organization that you ended up donating $1 to and then forging the receipt to live up to your end of the bet?
Since that is another figment of your imagination, it’s not like that at all.

It’s it bothersome that you have built yourself up in your head to be “jacked” when others say you have a 6/10 physique?

Since that is another figment of your imagination,
Swear on your father's life that you didn't forge a receipt from a donation that you made to post on here to uphold your end of a losing bet.
It’s it bothersome that you have built yourself up in your head to be “jacked” when others say you have a 6/10 physique?

Middle Class Murox, people on here have seen plenty of pictures of me. The last time that you tried this, it was a monumental failure for you when I let you hang yourself for a week before posting pictures of me with my shirt lifted up. The same holds true now.

As I said, you're trying way too many things - trying to talk sh!t about me not being jacked, me being "average" looking, me not getting smokeshows, etc. are all things that everybody knows are bogus. I'm not exaggerating when I say that almost daily, I get comments along the lines of "you workout a lot, huh," "I need you to help me with a gym routine," "how much do you bench," "I can tell you're an athlete," or like the guy next to me on the plane two days ago who joked after I took off my long sleeve shirt revealing a t-shirt underneath, "do you mind putting that shirt back on before my wife gets back to her seat so she doesn't tell me that I need to start going to the gym."

Stick to trying to question my properties, diamonds, cars, music, etc. Until I get sick of baiting you into being obsessed with me and prove you wrong, those are your best bets. The others I mentioned are foolish for you to try and argue.

You're still lying. You literally typed out 'I texted a friend'.

Everybody knows you have no friends.

Is this a technique they teach you deplorables in your QAnon meetings? Middle Class Murox has used this line multiple times on me. Now, you're doing it with Extra. It's a strange strategy.

The last time that you tried this, it took me almost two weeks before posting pictures of me with my shirt lifted up because it took me that long to fast and exercise enough to look presentable. The same holds true now.

FIFY

Signed,

A guy who knows he has more body fat than you.

Thanks.

FIFY

Signed,

Thanks.
Sorry BC, but the best Rifle can do for you at the moment is send multiple pictures of guys with a physique very similar to what Rifle claims to possess.

• Haha
Reactions: murox
rocky-iv.gif

Reactions: raleighherdfan
Swear on your father's life that you didn't forge a receipt from a donation that you made to post on here to uphold your end of a losing bet.

Middle Class Murox, people on here have seen plenty of pictures of me. The last time that you tried this, it was a monumental failure for you when I let you hang yourself for a week before posting pictures of me with my shirt lifted up. The same holds true now.

As I said, you're trying way too many things - trying to talk sh!t about me not being jacked, me being "average" looking, me not getting smokeshows, etc. are all things that everybody knows are bogus. I'm not exaggerating when I say that almost daily, I get comments along the lines of "you workout a lot, huh," "I need you to help me with a gym routine," "how much do you bench," "I can tell you're an athlete," or like the guy next to me on the plane two days ago who joked after I took off my long sleeve shirt revealing a t-shirt underneath, "do you mind putting that shirt back on before my wife gets back to her seat so she doesn't tell me that I need to start going to the gym."

Stick to trying to question my properties, diamonds, cars, music, etc. Until I get sick of baiting you into being obsessed with me and prove you wrong, those are your best bets. The others I mentioned are foolish for you to try and argue.
You just posted a picture of yourself with your shirt off. Your physique is average, so 6/10 checks out. You have no lats, no quads, your waist is as wide as your shoulders, you have no definition in your arms, no visible traps…

You look like a 50 year old dad who started taking TRT 4 months ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
FIFY

Signed,

Thanks.
Is he talking about the grainy Bigfoot pic where he found anabolic lighting taken from 100’ away to make himself look better?

Wasn’t that the pic where birthing hips were born? I couldn’t imagine as a man having hips wider than my shoulders and claiming to be “jacked.”

@i am herdman

Are you working out tonight after work? I was thinking about pulling the old ladies Trek out of storage, and considering bench pressing it a few times. How many sets should I do?
I did my work out this morning. Damn ten speed in the way in the garage. Right in front of my golf clubs. Bench pressed it out the way.

5 sets of 10 should do it.

Reactions: thunderscope
@i am herdman

I was thinking about pulling the old ladies Trek out of storage, and considering bench pressing it a few times
I love this board because almost every post reminds me of some story from my youth.

I am a child of the 50s and my best friend of that time and I would spend hours reading comic books. Usually on the inside cover of many of the comics would be an ad for Charles Atlas workout material. Atlas was a trainer and bodybuilder of the time.

The ad would show some skinny weak guy (me at nine) having sand kicked in his face by the beach bully. The weak guy would then order the Atlas books and become fit and muscular. He would return to the beach, get the girl, and kick the bully’s ass.

My friend and I didn’t have the money to order the exercise material, but we decided all we really needed to do was make weights. I found a large flower pot that belonged to my mom, a six foot iron rod, and an 80 pound bag of concrete my dad had in our shed. The idea was to put the rod in the middle of the pot, fill it with concrete, then do the same on the other end. Exercise weight!

It worked fairly well in the beginning. Concrete dried in a few days and popped right out of the pot. Problem was we had an 80 pound chunk of concrete on the end of a pole. Couldn’t suspend it in the air to do the other end.

We drug the one ended weight around the yard for a few days until we lost interest. I decided after that to stay away from beach bullies and only go after girls who liked skinny weak guys who were really smart.

Last edited:
I did my work out this morning. Damn ten speed in the way in the garage. Right in front of my golf clubs. Bench pressed it out the way.

5 sets of 10 should do it.
I worked out after work today.
For those scoring attire at home I was wearing Wal mart sweats, a t shirt, and a j crew fleece cardigan.

My physique is shit and I can’t get my test above 440 and I refuse to go on TRT because I don’t want the commitment. Just want to stay alive and out live my vax injury (I’m only partially kidding, just had a 42 year old friend perfectly healthy lady die).

Spending 45 minutes 3-4x/week in this garage makes me feel alive though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT