ADVERTISEMENT

Israel and Hamas

So Israel hates Jesus now? I think you may have them mixed up with your Muslim brotherhood.
Let me start by saying you're a lying idiot. And then I'll prove it...

22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

The vast majority of Israel practice Judaism which does not acknowledge Jesus as the savior. <<<In that condition they don't even have access to God, same as you.

I wasn’t all that worried until Lindsay Graham and Dan Crenshaw got their war boners today.

I have no clue what the solution should be, but I don’t want Biden or Graham making it.

The plan should just be to take our thumbs off of Israel and let them defend themselves. Stop trying to broker peace with a group of people that don't think Jews should be allowed to exist.

He's always been a sympathizer. Hell, I distinctly remember him losing his mind when Trump bombed and killed an Iranian general that was meeting with terrorists' groups to plan these kinds of attacks. That thread went for days as he mourned the loss of that scumbag. G.E.D. isn't as smart as one of his table saws.
You're a lying idiot and God hater.

The vast majority of Israel practice Judaism which does not acknowledge Jesus as the savior. <<<In that condition they don't even have access to God, same as you.
Yes, they "access" God. The same way that your "religion #2" tells you to let go of the dogmas of religious teachings and access the "god" of the 7th Dynamic.

Let me start by saying you're a lying idiot. And then I'll prove it...

22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

“For you Israel are a people holy to the Lord your God. The Lord your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession” (Deuteronomy 7:6).

I have actually become more sympathetic to this viewpoint. I probably agree with you to some degree. But it’s hard to get past this heuristic…

The moral difference comes down to understanding the answer to this question: what would each side do if they had the power to do it?

On one hand, it is logical to feel bad for Palestine, in a historical sense. Those folks got the short end of the stick, and it hasn't ended.

On the other hand, what the fvck is wrong with these people? Savages.

Religion is weird. I put myself in the shoes of the average Gaza resident, and yeah I probably would want to personally attack Israeli military targets. But I can't fathom butchery of unarmed civilians, it's just not how I am wired, and I'm fairly certain Christianity is a big part of why I am wired that way. Islam, on the other hand...has an ugly record in our lifetimes.

It maybe is that radical fundamentalists are a different breed. Maybe the radical Ultra-Orthodox in Israel would be cool with genocide. As long as they don't do it their military-service-refusing selves.

Either way, my money is on Israel not wiping out everyone in Gaza, and that's the difference, for sure.

“For you Israel are a people holy to the Lord your God. The Lord your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession” (Deuteronomy 7:6).
Look^^^, another idiot quoting old testament scripture that he doesn't understand. The inability to comprehend Biblical scripture is strong with you idiots. You widespread noncomprehension of what Israel was then, and what it is now is on full display.

No. They do NOT.
You have zero access to God other than through Jesus Christ. Without believing that Jesus is the savior of the world, you have no access. Period. Moron.
This is what you conveniently say at this moment. Your other religion and its 7th dynamic would suggest you're a dogmatic moron. Carry on, chimp.

Reactions: mlblack16.
This is what you conveniently say at this moment.

I'm telling you what God has to say about it. You lying idiot. Do I expect you will take God's word for it? No, I do not.
Your other religion and its 7th dynamic would suggest you're a dogmatic moron. Carry on, chimp.
Your ignorance of all things religion plainly declare your hypocrisy and stupidity. phlegmwad

@Raoul Duke MU

This seems reasonable to me. Meaning seems like a coherent possible explanation.

It’s a few things.

First, don’t discount the fact that the young males in Gaza are as impulsive and thoughtless as the people we see burning inner cities and looting CVS’s here in America every few years. Palestinian kids in Gaza are raised in a stew of hate propaganda, and being martyred is about as high of a social honor as Gaza society has to give out.

Second, the goal is not to conquer Israel, but to make New York City a more attractive place for Jews to live than Israel. If they can make people feel insecure, and some of them choose the safety of their daughters over their commitment to the Zionist cause, a trickle could become a flood as the demographics begin to tip and no Israeli wants to be the last one trying to get out the door. The goal of terror is not conquest, but simply to make the place unlivable.

Finally, it’s possible that Israel’s upcoming response is the goal. Israel’s massive retaliation will kill many of them, but people willing to strap suicide bombs to their chests and walk onto a school bus are not making the same calculations as you and me. Israel was on the verge of lasting peace with most of the major Arab countries, China had even brokered talks between Saudi Arabia and Iran… All of that is now at risk. And Hamas has precedent to look back on: in the ‘90s they were able to scuttle the Oslo peace talks by a few random acts of savage meant to provoke a violent Israeli response.”

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT